News:

• March 28, 2024, 09:16:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: RINGMASTER S 1/2  (Read 1609 times)

Offline pat king

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
    • PDK LLC
RINGMASTER S 1/2
« on: April 29, 2020, 08:39:52 PM »
The Baby Ringmaster is sort of a ˝ size Ringmaster S1. The fuselage shape is not S1, the horizontal tail does not sit on the top of the fuselage, it is slotted into the fuselage. When I realized I did not have a Ringmaster monoplane for the Cox TD .020 I thought it should be Ringmaster S1 shape.
I took the S1 plans and scaled them to ˝ size. Therefore I call it a Ringmaster S ˝.  The center rib is 20% thick. A 21” wingspan is a little too much for the .020 if the wing is going to be thick, so I reduced the span to 20”. The wing is 1.04” thick at the spar. The wing has a real spar with spar caps. The fuselage has 1/32 ply doublers on both sides. The laser cut kit has CAD plans that show all the parts full size. The control system parts and the wire for the landing gear are included in the kit. The kits sell for $48.60 plus shipping from zip code 60449. Write with your zip code and I’ll quote the total with the shipping. If you have a TD .020 that doesn’t have a home build a Ringmaster S ˝ for the Ringmaster flyathon this year.
Pat
Pat King
Monee, IL

AMA 168941

Advertise Here

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?
Tags:

Advertise Here