News:

• March 28, 2024, 10:29:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: RINGMASTER 593 WING KIT  (Read 1707 times)

Offline pat king

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
    • PDK LLC
RINGMASTER 593 WING KIT
« on: March 05, 2020, 10:09:34 AM »
This kit provides all the laser cuts and the flat wood to build the Ringmaster 593 wing. The kit contains the CAD plans that show all the parts for the airplane full size. The kit does not contain any control system parts. This kit provides the 593 square inch wing and the dimensions for the airplane it is designed for. You can scratch build the rest of the airplane or wrap your own design around a proven wing. The kits sell for $83.40 plus Priority Mail shipping from Zip 60449. I need your zip code to quote shipping.
Pat King
Monee, IL

AMA 168941

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
Re: RINGMASTER 593 WING KIT
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2020, 10:28:44 AM »
This kit provides all the laser cuts and the flat wood to build the Ringmaster 593 wing. The kit contains the CAD plans that show all the parts for the airplane full size. The kit does not contain any control system parts. This kit provides the 593 square inch wing and the dimensions for the airplane it is designed for. You can scratch build the rest of the airplane or wrap your own design around a proven wing. The kits sell for $83.40 plus Priority Mail shipping from Zip 60449. I need your zip code to quote shipping.

Pat,

You've outdone yourself! Wow!

What would be a great electrical set-up for that large Ringmaster?

CB
Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline pat king

• Admiral
    • PDK LLC
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2020, 12:04:14 PM »
I am working on an electric version of the Ringmaster 593. It is designed for the RSM BT3548C Motor. It will carry cheek cowls to carry a battery and the ESC-timer.

Pat
Pat King
Monee, IL

AMA 168941

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2020, 01:45:26 PM »
I am working on an electric version of the Ringmaster 593. It is designed for the RSM BT3548C Motor. It will carry cheek cowls to carry a battery and the ESC-timer.

Pat

Pat,

I'm guessing there will be an opening between the cheek cowls and one of them will be removable? A guess?

C
Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline pat king

• Admiral
    • PDK LLC
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2020, 10:58:54 AM »
See the Ringmaster 593 Electric.

Pat
Pat King
Monee, IL

AMA 168941

Advertise Here