News:

• May 20, 2024, 02:36:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Yuma fliers?  (Read 894 times)

Offline Ken Burdick

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
Yuma fliers?
« on: November 19, 2016, 09:27:22 AM »
Good buddy Jeffery Rein has moved to Yuma. Do you know of any fliers down that way|?

Thanks

Ken

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Yuma fliers?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2016, 11:41:10 PM »
I'm shocked that Jeff would leave our beautiful NW weather for Yuma, AZ, especially when we're just getting into the best part of the year.  LL~ But I guess he knows what he's doing, and hope he'll come visit in summers, when the heat down there gets oppressive.

I looked through the last paperback PAMPA membership list I have from 2009, and used Google Maps to look up the few towns that I didn't know. No soap there, so I tried to login to the PAMPA website, but couldn't manage to do that. I'll work on that this week. At least, I've bumped this topic up toward the top of the forum. Say hello to Jeff for me.  y1 Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Offline Fredvon4

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Central Texas
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2016, 07:35:40 AM »
I wonder what the move means for Bladder Grabber as Jeff is certainly a driving force for that event... and one of the better CDs I have witnessed...as well as a super strong competitor with a impressive win loss record
"A good scare teaches more than good advice"

Fred von Gortler IV

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2016, 10:14:17 AM »
Just pulled up the map and he will be closer to VSC in Tuscon than I am.   Looks like a couple of hours drive would put him in touch with a lot of flyers going east or west.   To me a 250 + or - mile drive was a short drive.   
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Randy Powell

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
  • TreeTop Flyer
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2016, 03:22:47 PM »
Sad to hear Jeff is fleeing the area. I will miss him. At least until I talk my wife into moving to Tucson.
Member in good standing of P.I.S.T
(Politically Incorrect Stunt Team)
AMA 67711
 Randy Powell

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here