News:

• April 18, 2024, 03:14:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Windy ProStunt Video Tape Collection  (Read 716 times)

Online Dan McEntee

• 23 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Windy ProStunt Video Tape Collection
« on: August 04, 2022, 08:03:05 AM »
   I have mentioned on the forums before about the big digitation project that Kevin King and I undertook to convert Walt Brownell's ProStunt video collection and upload to You Tube. After more than 6 months hard work the project is finished and now it's time to find a new home for the tapes. If there is anyone or any entity out there that may have some interest in these, please contact me. Kevin and I did a full length copying of the tapes, but if some one wanted to do edited versions of these, now is your chance. There are 13 or 14 bank boxes full. These are free and I would like to get them out of my storage locker as soon as practical. The storage facility where my space is was severely impacted by the heavy record rains we had last week, and while I got lucky and nothing in my space got wet, I'm taking this as a sign that it's time to clear the locker out and be done with it. I have contacted the AMA to see if they had any interest in them for the museum, but they have not followed up. I am open to any other ideas on how to dispose of these, and if I do not come up with a solution soon, I will just put them in the trash. I can help as much as I can with delivering them a reasonable distance but the cost of any shipping on them would be the new owner's responsibility. Any other suggestions or help with these would be greatly appreciated.
  Thank you!
   Dan McEntee
AMA 28784
EAA  1038824
AMA 480405 (American Motorcyclist Association)

Offline Paul Taylor

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
  • If God is your Co-pilot - swap seats!
    • Our Local CL Web Page
Re: Windy ProStunt Video Tape Collection
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2022, 10:42:19 AM »
Some of us are very appreciative of all your hard work. I know what’s involved and how time consuming it is. YouTube has lighten up on background music as several of the ones I did got flagged and then my first channel got locked down for a short time. I started to try and edit out the music on a few and I saw right away that was not feasible so some video tapes I had got cut. 😩
I hope you can find a home for them. It is a good chunk of stunt history.
Paul
AMA 842917

Tight Lines = Fun Times

Offline Joe Ed Pederson

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2022, 11:24:13 AM »
Yes, a great big "thank you" to Dan, Kevin, and Walt! y1

I've been watching the "87 Nobler" tapes.    Not only great building techniques, but it is also motivating me to build a "Green Box" Nobler as a rite of passage. 

Joe Ed Pederson

Offline Air Ministry .

• Admiral
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2022, 09:40:35 PM »
Ditto ,
great for those of us in other parts , to see real live  the people & planes that were formerly little black & white pictures in magazines .

So its a exercise in diplomacy & Intl relations too .  H^^

Offline Larry Fruits

• 24 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2022, 10:57:16 AM »
Hi Dan,

P.M. sent.

Blessings;
  Larry

Advertise Here