News:

• May 14, 2024, 01:31:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Where R U from???  (Read 23087 times)

Offline Joseph Patterson

• 21 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
  • AMA member- Supporter
Re: Where R U from???
« Reply #150 on: July 29, 2011, 03:55:15 PM »
   I'm from the village of Norwood, La. Population less than 600 with (1) caution light, (1) store, and (2) cops with radar guns  entering and exiting the town's only thoroughfare  (Hwy.19).
      Doug   

Offline Norm Faith Jr.

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
  • The physics of flight releases the soul.
« Reply #151 on: July 30, 2011, 09:44:22 PM »
Born and raised in Miami, Florida. Graduated from North Miami Senior High in 1965 and grew up a few blocks from a past control line stunt world champion (he graduated from the same high school in 1964) and I was later stationed overseas in the same Aircraft Structural Repair Shop as the same past world champion. (a few months after he rotated back to the states) Figure out the odds on that one!
Norm
P.S. My father belonged to a mutual club as this past world champion.
Circlepilot   AMA9376

Offline Peter Ferguson

• Commander
« Reply #152 on: July 30, 2011, 10:31:41 PM »
I grew up in River Edge NJ next to the metropolis of Hackensack (home of blue note records!). I live in Auburn WA state now, 1 block away from the newest CL field in the NW,  Dick Scobee Field (Auburn Airport) I can now walk to my flying site.
Peter Ferguson
Auburn, WA

Offline Chris Edinger

• Commander
  • Hawker Hurricane
« Reply #153 on: July 31, 2011, 09:37:03 PM »
From the heartland... near the middle of the US.. we call it Kansas City MO.. Doc Holliday is part of the metro  Kansas City Area, as I and a  few others are.. we're always lookin for other modelers to fly with.. Let us know
Chris
Lee's Summit MO
AMA 896082

Offline Dick Pacini

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #154 on: August 01, 2011, 05:49:42 AM »
Born and raised in Indianapolis, IN.  Moved to Saginaw, MI in 1968.  Moved to Charlestown, NH in 1976.  Here I be. y1
AMA 62221

Once, twice, three times a lady.  Four times and she does it for a living.  "You want me on that wall.  You need me on that wall."

Offline Robin_Holden

• Commander
« Reply #155 on: August 01, 2011, 05:51:33 AM »
Hi fellas .... I was born in Manchester [ England ] , lived in Luddenden Foot   [Yorkshire , England ] , moved to Chalais France in '97 and now live in another village in France called Montignac le Coq with around 140 inhabitents.

Offline bruce grosser

• New Pilot
« Reply #156 on: August 01, 2011, 10:16:21 PM »
Directly across the state of Vermont , east of Matt Colan and north of Dick Pacini, in Sutton VT .Dick and Matt, I'm 9 miles north of St. Johnsbury, just below Lake Willoughby. I would sure like to meet you guys sometime.

Offline Dick Pacini

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #157 on: August 02, 2011, 01:35:56 AM »
Directly across the state of Vermont , east of Matt Colan and north of Dick Pacini, in Sutton VT .Dick and Matt, I'm 9 miles north of St. Johnsbury, just below Lake Willoughby. I would sure like to meet you guys sometime.

Sounds like a good plan!
AMA 62221

Once, twice, three times a lady.  Four times and she does it for a living.  "You want me on that wall.  You need me on that wall."

Offline Dennis Holler

• Commander
« Reply #158 on: August 02, 2011, 09:28:35 PM »
Born in Bermuda while my dad was stationed there, 1968-VA65, and on home to Kansas( Coffeyville and Witchita ). Moved to Clewiston Fla in '76 and on into the Navy in 87...Alameda and Bremerton...Back to WPB Fla in 92 and on to Indiana in 95...now in West Lafayette IN.....

And Yes Howard Rush...I know you were here!!! they still have not recovered!! the Cloud jockeys no longer fly control line  HB~> HB~> HB~> HB~> HB~> HB~>  I have to go to Indy and Fly with the Sportliners who are a great bunch of guys!!!

LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~
I've started plenty...would be nice to finish something!!!

Offline Joe Mig

• Lieutenant
« Reply #159 on: August 03, 2011, 03:48:50 AM »
Like it says in my profile , Howard Beach Queens NY 11414 (Home of great Pizza)  H^^

Offline Tania Uzunova

• Commander
  • It's something more about gravity ...
    • www.indoorgeebee.com
« Reply #160 on: August 27, 2011, 04:36:29 AM »
mm :) From Bulgaria, small town Petrich (small Africa ) :P , not close to the capital - Sofia :) But already 4 years work and live there :) Smile to all of you :) !

Offline PJ Rowland

• AUS - 29541 AMA - 809970
  • Admiral
  • Melbourne - AUSTRALIA
« Reply #161 on: August 27, 2011, 06:58:31 AM »
Melbourne - AUSTRALIA.

If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” - Bruce Lee.

I Yearn for a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.

Offline DanielGelinas

• Captain
« Reply #162 on: August 27, 2011, 07:16:30 AM »
I'm in Cowansville, Quebec, Canada! Just 20 minutes north from the Vermont border.
I'm certainly interested in meeting up with Vermont flyers also! I feel like I'm the only one who flies in Quebec. :(
-Danny

Offline louie klein

• Commander
« Reply #163 on: August 27, 2011, 08:45:02 AM »
Bor and raised in Flushing Queens. Spent the last 38 yrs in Mastic L.I. Looking forward to retiring in VA. around the Smith Mountain Lake region.--LOUIE  H^^ D>K

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here