News:

• April 16, 2024, 02:01:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: What Did You Recently buy on Ebay, and Why??  (Read 506 times)

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
What Did You Recently buy on Ebay, and Why??
« on: June 26, 2018, 04:42:16 PM »
I purchased a NIB set of 2.5" Robart wheels.

Wheels are for Pushy Galore.

Charles
Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline James Holford

• 2020 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: What Did You Recently buy on Ebay, and Why??
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2018, 04:54:29 PM »
New clamps for the camper shell fornmy truck..... so I can finally travel to contests without stuffing 3 planes behind the seat lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Jamie Holford
Baton Rouge Bi-Liners
Lafayette, La
AMA #1126767

Offline JoeJust

• 2019 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2018, 05:13:19 PM »
Bought a OS .40 FP for the latest build. It will go on the DH-4 after the first flight with a reliable engine now on board. It will then be put on display. It is a model of the plane my father was shot down in in the summer of 1918 in France.  I don't need a NIB engine for this project, just something to hang on the wall.  BTW,  a story of this and other adventures is just about to be released from the publisher. PM me for more info on this book.
Joe
I only enter contests so somebody else is not always in last place

Offline James Holford

• 2020 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2018, 05:25:39 PM »
Bought a OS .40 FP for the latest build. It will go on the DH-4 after the first flight with a reliable engine now on board. It will then be put on display. It is a model of the plane my father was shot down in in the summer of 1918 in France.  I don't need a NIB engine for this project, just something to hang on the wall.  BTW,  a story of this and other adventures is just about to be released from the publisher. PM me for more info on this book.
Joe
Thats awesome!!!!

Let me know if you ever get interested in building a Guillows DH-4. I have a kit I will never build.

Also will PM bout the book. WW1 Aviation is a passion of mine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Jamie Holford
Baton Rouge Bi-Liners
Lafayette, La
AMA #1126767

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here