News:

Advertise Here

• May 24, 2022, 05:59:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: What did you do in your shop today.  (Read 259767 times)

Online fred cesquim

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
    • Fred Cesquim Aeromodelos
Re: What did you do in your shop today.
« Reply #3550 on: December 02, 2021, 12:16:44 PM »
Yeah Fred. Let us see it.

BTW it's your project that inspired me to change my avatar to the biplane.
sorry, this was such a tight schedule project that i forgot to return here!
sad/happy story!:
hard to believe but i manged to finish her in 84 days, just in for competition!
took third place due to the lack of pilot ( 10% static note was cut) i was first on flight and static notes, but, crasehd the plane on trial test the day before competition, and the little time i had to finish pilot and cockpit was spent fixing the crash results
not bat for my first F4B competiton. will fix it properly for 2022
thanks for the support here fro youm guys!
here´s flight at competition:
https://web.facebook.com/100000619375107/videos/pcb.5246477228702956/1073379803506046

thanks for the support and interest. will ´publish a full building sequence sooner at building forum

Online fred cesquim

• Captain
« Reply #3551 on: December 02, 2021, 12:18:08 PM »
and today....worked on the 1951 kit of All American that was gifted from a friend

Offline john e. holliday

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3552 on: December 02, 2021, 05:24:14 PM »
Fred, that is one really great looking plane.   Now a fellow flyer I use to see around the circuit flew nothing but scale planes.  His last one I seen was a B-17 and had been to several Nationals.  Each time he had added more detail.  You can do that with your bi-plane.  Congrats on your podium finish. H^^
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
« Reply #3553 on: December 03, 2021, 08:01:30 AM »
Aluminum Welding Rods.  LL~

I'm so inspired now,

So I dug out the plans to the Texaco 13 this morning. Well, the plans are in my software program.  ;D

I'm so tempted to frame the model, give me a chance to use Aluminum Welding Rods for flying wires. They work and look so realistic.

I am leaving the Country, and not sadly, sometime after the first of the year, if everything goes right, but eventually if not, so framing the model may be pointless because I'm not taking any modeling stuff with me.

Anyone interested in plans for the Texaco 13?

Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline Mark wood

• 22 supporter
  • Captain
  • I'm here purely for the fun of it.
« Reply #3554 on: December 03, 2021, 01:54:27 PM »

Anyone interested in plans for the Texaco 13?

Depends on the price CB.

Interesting thing about the mystery ship is that it was crafted from plans drawn with chalk on the floor of the Travel Air shop downtown Wichita. That building is still standing today in the Delano district.

I have had the idea for a long time of creating a full size aircraft of one using one of the new small radial engines. Unfortunately the Rotec engine has not proven to be as reliable as it should be and any complaints tend to result in loss of support from the company. In addition to them being made in Australia and have to be returned there for any major repairs.

Life is good AMA 1488
Why do we fly? We are practicing, you might say, what it means to be alive...  -Richard Bach
“Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that’s not why we do it.” – Richard P. Feynman

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3555 on: December 05, 2021, 10:16:36 AM »
Did a bit of tine tuning on the TEXACO 13 this morning. Just thought I'd put the drawing up for those interested. The outlines are near scale, but the airfoil is not. The wing is a modified Smoothie wing.

The colors represent nothing actually, except this makes for easier corrections and placement of parts wile drawing, For me anyway. I can change the colors at will.

This is close to print. The print will be black only.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3556 on: December 07, 2021, 02:54:08 PM »
Found the time to do a bit more on the TEXACO 13 drawing.

Located the bell  mount at the proper height in the drawing. Wires will be coming out of the side of the fuselage. Also boxed in the area around the stab, in the drawing.

Had all I could do to locate the wheel pants and gear. Thought I might have tossed them. We are getting rid of a good deal of stuff, like everything.  LL~

CB

Online fred cesquim

• Captain
« Reply #3557 on: December 09, 2021, 11:17:05 AM »
final sanding on the All American Sr prior to final parts fit

Offline Ken Culbertson

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3558 on: December 09, 2021, 12:37:18 PM »
final sanding on the All American Sr prior to final parts fit
Man does this bring back memories.  My parents were divorced when I was about 7 and I would spend summers with my father.  I built one of these at his house when I was 12 and left it there for the next summer.  Got three seasons on it before I moved on to flapped planes and it hung on the basement wall.    No idea where it is today.  Mu dad move to Florida while I was in the service and my planes didn't.  I would love to have it back, they are quite the performer once you figure out how to take off!  If you have never flown one be ready for it to roll in just as it lifts off.

Ken
AMA 15382
If it is not broke, don't fix it.
USAF 1968-1974 TAC

Online fred cesquim

• Captain
« Reply #3559 on: December 09, 2021, 02:10:58 PM »
Man does this bring back memories.  My parents were divorced when I was about 7 and I would spend summers with my father.  I built one of these at his house when I was 12 and left it there for the next summer.  Got three seasons on it before I moved on to flapped planes and it hung on the basement wall.    No idea where it is today.  Mu dad move to Florida while I was in the service and my planes didn't.  I would love to have it back, they are quite the performer once you figure out how to take off!  If you have never flown one be ready for it to roll in just as it lifts off.

Ken
so good when a building brings back good memories to friends abroad!
i have read a bit about the dreaded take off, at least i was warned....let´s see how it goes

Offline Ken Culbertson

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3560 on: December 09, 2021, 02:22:06 PM »
so good when a building brings back good memories to friends abroad!
i have read a bit about the dreaded take off, at least i was warned....let´s see how it goes
It is pure Torque.  As soon as it has lift it will straighten out.  We resorted to hand launching with the outboard wing low.  Point it out about 20 degrees and let the torque roll it back to straight.  Whatever, don't panic or launch into the wind.  I bent my gear a bit to have the inboard wing higher, that helped.  As soon as it has lift it will straighten out.  This one is the poster child for electric running "pusher".  After that 1st lap it is a blast!

Good luck - Ken
AMA 15382
USAF 1968-1974 TAC

Offline john e. holliday

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3561 on: December 10, 2021, 08:46:22 AM »
Take off and landings like a racing plane.  Especially on pavement.  Keep leading the plane on landing with a little down elevator until it stops rolling.  Now remember to lead that plane a lot on take off.  Another secret, if using a stooge throw a rag on out board wing so it will fall off when plane starts rolling.  As stated once it is flying it is fly like normal and don't overcontrol.   Need to dust mine off that has flown at VSC. H^^
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203

Online fred cesquim

• Captain
« Reply #3562 on: December 13, 2021, 03:29:49 PM »
final assembly done, next is finishing with dope & polyspan
thanks for the flying tips here, hope to fly her within months

Offline Mark wood

• 22 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #3563 on: December 16, 2021, 08:43:56 AM »
Well, I have been getting a little distracted with a bit of a speed bug. My A&P students haven't helped quell that distraction either as several of them have been building pulse jet engines. Dan McEntee isn't helping much either doing things like inviting me to come "watch" speed flying in St Louise. Yeah right, like that'll ever happen.  Okay it could happen but with one flyable and one close to flyable airplane the likelihood is so close to zero as to be nonexistent. So, for nostalgia sake, I got what airplanes I have remaining and took a photo. The IC prop planes aren't really anything special other than the high influence of my flying buddy back then, Ned Morris. I still have the first Morris sidewinder jet but it is in poor condition.

The long black wing airplane is the first one wing sport jet. It was fast and successful learning platform. From that I designed and built the yellow wing airplane which I campaigned for a year of so running consistently in the high 190's. I tried several different heads and fuel systems and finally found the right combination to hit the 201 mark for a record speed. The follow up flight didn't go well and the airplane "landed" jet style four or five times until it shut off. It amazes me how the engine will continue to run despite the impacts. It shut off when the fuel tank separated from the fuselage. It wouldn't be difficult to rebuild the airplane. I have one Baily tube left and the head is still intact.

Life is good AMA 1488
Why do we fly? We are practicing, you might say, what it means to be alive...  -Richard Bach
“Physics is like sex: sure, it may give some practical results, but that’s not why we do it.” – Richard P. Feynman

Online fred cesquim

• Captain
« Reply #3564 on: December 20, 2021, 12:55:26 PM »
final assembly of the Spectre and last model time in 2021!

Offline Ken Culbertson

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3565 on: December 20, 2021, 03:27:13 PM »
Very nice.  Do you happen to have a pix of the plane in your Avitar?  It looks interesting but far too small to see much.

Thanks - Ken
AMA 15382
USAF 1968-1974 TAC

Online fred cesquim

• Captain
« Reply #3566 on: December 21, 2021, 05:27:41 AM »
Very nice.  Do you happen to have a pix of the plane in your Avitar?  It looks interesting but far too small to see much.

Thanks - Ken
Thank you Ken, yes i do, it´s a joint design betwen me and friend Luis Struffaldi, around Blue Max numbers
it´s called e-breed and this is the only prototype. turned out a bit on the heavy side on the tail due to me poorly chosing wood, flies good, but it would benefit from a few modifications and less tail weight
after 2 years of flights i have sold her for a friend and maybe in the nbear future will build another lighter

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3567 on: December 21, 2021, 07:32:26 AM »

Fred,

Nice woodwork on you're Spectre. Is that strip planking on the nose?

I've used this method of building many times. Works wonders and requires a bit of skill.  H^^

Charles

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3568 on: December 21, 2021, 07:35:06 AM »
First thing this morning I glued the motor mount to the 1/16" ply on the TEXACO 13.

There is a build.

https://stunthanger.com/smf/scale-models/texaco-13-semi-scale-build!!-real-slow-build/

Online fred cesquim

• Captain
« Reply #3569 on: December 21, 2021, 11:48:56 AM »
Fred,

Nice woodwork on you're Spectre. Is that strip planking on the nose?

I've used this method of building many times. Works wonders and requires a bit of skill.  H^^

Charles
yep, planking, strong and light method

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3570 on: December 29, 2021, 01:47:18 PM »
Dug deep into the internet looking for usable art for the TEXACO 13's wing logo.

Lots of stuff but nothing with the resolution needed to make me happy.

I was looking for this logo. Offered on line as a sticker but not in the size I need. Bummer!

I don't want to have to make these from scratch.

Charles

Online John Rist

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3571 on: January 02, 2022, 05:39:09 PM »
Built a flat work bench to build a  E 59 Ares (Brodak kit)   Built it from a Cabinet Grade Plywood Panel.   Common: 23/32 in. x 4 ft. x 8 ft.; Actual: 0.688 in. x 48 in. x 96 in. Cut off several pieces 3 3/4" wide on a good table saw.  These became straight edge supports screwed to the back of the table.  The results is a very flat work surface.  Photos and drawings attached.
John Rist
AMA 56277

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3572 on: January 05, 2022, 05:43:21 PM »
Built a flat work bench to build a  E 59 Ares (Brodak kit)   Built it from a Cabinet Grade Plywood Panel.   Common: 23/32 in. x 4 ft. x 8 ft.; Actual: 0.688 in. x 48 in. x 96 in. Cut off several pieces 3 3/4" wide on a good table saw.  These became straight edge supports screwed to the back of the table.  The results is a very flat work surface.  Photos and drawings attached.

John,

Nice bench and a really go size. Extra space to put stuff while you're building.

I made a similar bench but I broke it up when we moved to TN.

A mistake I made.

Looking forward to your efforts with your E Ares

Charles

Online fred cesquim

• Captain
« Reply #3573 on: January 06, 2022, 01:35:05 PM »
sanded for polishing my e-power holeshot.A friend wrapped his lines on my wheels while taking off and both planes hit the ground, damage was fixed and now she´ll be back

Online Bruce Shipp

• 21 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #3574 on: January 07, 2022, 11:59:56 AM »
Got the keys to the new house a year ago today.  A new shop was about halfway down page 2,375 on the to do list.  Finally got to it👍

Offline Ken Culbertson

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3575 on: January 07, 2022, 03:09:38 PM »
Got the keys to the new house a year ago today.  A new shop was about halfway down page 2,375 on the to do list.  Finally got to it👍
I thought a modeler's shop was supposed to be buried is balsa scraps with half empty bottles of this and that, plans for something you are not working on taped to the bench, unfinished projects hanging from the rafters, tools everywhere but the tool rack.  This is too beautiful; it must be a promotional picture from the builder's web site.

You are a lucky man now go make a mess! LL~

Ken
AMA 15382
USAF 1968-1974 TAC

Offline Will Hinton

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
    • www.authorwillhinton.com
« Reply #3576 on: January 07, 2022, 07:04:27 PM »
That looks great, Bruce.  I've been fortunate to aquire two new shops during my looooong time here on this big rock, and I can't think of anything more enjoyable than developing and setting up a new shop.  It's almost as much fun as framing up that new wing!
John 5:24   www.fcmodelers.com

Offline john e. holliday

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3577 on: January 07, 2022, 09:18:19 PM »

Need a picture a year from now.  Looks great. D>K
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203

Online fred cesquim

• Captain
« Reply #3578 on: January 08, 2022, 08:48:37 AM »
more sanding for polishing session! here is raining every day, so i cannot polish the planes outside my tiny workshop ( i use power tools and has to be on the open) so i am doing both planes sanding prior to polishing, at least by feb i´ll have 2 planes ready for flight one e-power and one IC.

Online Dave_Trible

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3579 on: January 08, 2022, 11:00:15 AM »
Dug deep into the internet looking for usable art for the TEXACO 13's wing logo.

Lots of stuff but nothing with the resolution needed to make me happy.

I was looking for this logo. Offered on line as a sticker but not in the size I need. Bummer!

I don't want to have to make these from scratch.

Charles
Maybe I could get some good shots from my collection of 30’s- 40’s gas pump toppers and send them to you.

AMA 20934
FAA Certificate FA3ATY4T94

Online Dave_Trible

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3580 on: January 08, 2022, 11:00:44 AM »
AMA 20934
FAA Certificate FA3ATY4T94

Online Bruce Shipp

• 21 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #3581 on: January 08, 2022, 11:02:10 AM »
Need a picture a year from now.  Looks great. D>K

Thanks, Doc and everyone. All the “bits” are still in boxes behind the camera.  There is not a piece of 1/8” pegboard to be found here in the Rockford area so I’ve got to get creative on where to store what normally went on pegboard.

Doc, I’ll give you a pic a month from now…it won’t take a year.  A friend used to say there must be an algorithm somewhere to determine how long it takes any new flat surface installed in a shop/garage/hangar to become covered with stuff.  It doesn’t take very long!

Next item is to build he sanding cabinet/dust collector I asked about here last summer. Then there are 6 kits/planes in the que.  It’s been a long time since I’ve had a proper building space. 

Offline Fredvon4

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Central Texas
« Reply #3582 on: January 08, 2022, 02:31:05 PM »
Today some long wait Christmas present arrived
So I puttered around setting some free space to play with my 1911 removing factory grips and putting on a custom laser engraved set

I had two sets made...one for my close Army retired cohort and life long friend who got his yesterday

The inscription is:

In the darkest hour
When the demons come
call on me brother
and we will fight them together
.....My oath never expires
"A good scare teaches more than good advice"

Fred von Gortler IV

Offline Mark wood

• 22 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #3583 on: January 08, 2022, 04:43:50 PM »
Today some long wait Christmas present arrived
So I puttered around setting some free space to play with my 1911 removing factory grips and putting on a custom laser engraved set

I had two sets made...one for my close Army retired cohort and life long friend who got his yesterday

The inscription is:

In the darkest hour
When the demons come
call on me brother
and we will fight them together
.....My oath never expires

Very nice. I'm a 1911 junky myself. I only have one Mil Spec though. My most recent one is the Rock Island XTM 22. Magazine capacity - 30 rounds of 22 Magnum. Definitely a fighting machine.
Life is good AMA 1488

Offline Fredvon4

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Central Texas
« Reply #3584 on: January 08, 2022, 04:58:14 PM »
Installed

Fred von Gortler IV

Offline Mark wood

• 22 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #3585 on: January 08, 2022, 05:07:29 PM »
Installed

Needless to say. Badassedness exuded in excess.
Life is good AMA 1488

Offline Fredvon4

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Central Texas
« Reply #3586 on: January 08, 2022, 06:33:17 PM »
Got the Turkish Tisas 1911 single stack full size for a scoche over $400 new at a local rural in the barn gun dealer and was very impressed so far as it likes all the factory stuff (what little I have ) AND my reloads...Only time will tell on long term carry dependability but seems well built with good machining and metals. Seriously thinking of getting another for EDC and keeping this one for Texas BBQ afternoons.

Fred von Gortler IV

Offline Mark wood

• 22 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #3587 on: January 08, 2022, 06:38:36 PM »
Got the Turkish Tisas 1911 single stack full size for a scoche over $400 new at a local rural in the barn gun dealer and was very impressed so far as it likes all the factory stuff (what little I have ) AND my reloads...Only time will tell on long term carry dependability but seems well built with good machining and metals. Seriously thinking of getting another for EDC and keeping this one for Texas BBQ afternoons.

My EDC is a Sig 938, goes everywhere I go. Never leave home without it. I'm a died in the wool 1911 fan. We were in the business of making ammo and my 45 ACP ammo is second to none.  Same for my 9mm. There are some equals.
Life is good AMA 1488

Offline JHildreth

• Commander
« Reply #3588 on: January 10, 2022, 08:05:24 PM »
Not just today’s work but at least very recent.  The first two pictures are of a Tutor II (from Tom Dixon) that I am reshaping to resemble an Acromaster. The plane is in its first coat of primer ready for sanding.  The next two pictures are of a Vector wing for which I have built a new fuselage, stab and fin.  It is also in primer ready for sanding.

Offline JHildreth

• Commander
« Reply #3589 on: January 10, 2022, 08:07:07 PM »
More work that wouldn't fit in the first post.  The first two pictures show a version of Bob Gieseke’s Bear that I have had under construction for several years.  I have now finished the pipe mounting, attached the forward bottom shell and top rear shell.  The top nose shell is in work and will go on next.  The last picture is of some “do-dads” that I am working on which will end up as levers, dials, switches, ect in the cockpit of my second Focke Wulf that is also under construction.

Online Dan McEntee

• Admiral
« Reply #3590 on: January 12, 2022, 01:10:36 AM »
Thanks, Doc and everyone. All the “bits” are still in boxes behind the camera.  There is not a piece of 1/8” pegboard to be found here in the Rockford area so I’ve got to get creative on where to store what normally went on pegboard.

You know Bruce, you don't need about 75% of the holes inmost sheets of peg board anyway, so just find some 1/8" Masonite or luan  plywood and hang it where you need it. You probably know how you want things to hang, so you should be able to come up with some scraps of peg board tp use as a gauge, and just drill some holes where you need them. If you have 100 hooks to hang, that means you only need to drill 200 holes!! Seriously, I think you will be happy with the results to get the hooks exactly where you want them. Just make sure you mark where the studs are for reference!

Type at you later,
  Dan McEntee
« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 11:19:00 AM by Dan McEntee »
AMA 28784
EAA  1038824
AMA 480405 (American Motorcyclist Association)

Online Bruce Shipp

• 21 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #3591 on: January 12, 2022, 10:43:51 AM »
That’s a good idea Dan, thank you. They have the mason not board minus the holes available. I thought about making my own but didn’t want to drill a gazillion holes. Silly me I never thought about just throwing the holes I need. Thanks.

Offline Mark wood

• 22 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #3592 on: January 12, 2022, 11:17:26 AM »
That’s a good idea Dan, thank you. They have the mason not board minus the holes available. I thought about making my own but didn’t want to drill a gazillion holes. Silly me I never thought about just throwing the holes I need. Thanks.

I can definitely relate to that one. Cept I'd be about 90% done drilling a bazillion holes, when the annoying why didn't you just drill the holes you need question pops up...

DOH...!! ;)
Life is good AMA 1488

Online Dan McEntee

• Admiral
« Reply #3593 on: January 12, 2022, 11:24:31 AM »

"When you can use what you have got, then you won't need what you have not!" 

I pretty much got through my childhood and teen years after leaning this! Came in handy to me again today!

Type at you later,
   Dan McEntee
AMA 28784
EAA  1038824
AMA 480405 (American Motorcyclist Association)

Offline john e. holliday

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3594 on: January 13, 2022, 08:29:37 AM »
Great minds come up with great ideas,  Thanks Dan for the peg board idea.  Now if I can remember. ???
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3595 on: January 13, 2022, 03:17:31 PM »
Finally glued the stab to the fuselage of the TEXACO 13.

Not a bunch of serious measurements, just from the TE of the wing to the TE of the stab. Leveled by eyeball looking at each side where the stab lines up with the wing on both sides viewing from the nose of the fuselage.

Online fred cesquim

• Captain
« Reply #3596 on: January 14, 2022, 02:23:20 PM »
epoxy/microbaloons fillets on my all american sr and final sanding prior to dope season

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3597 on: January 14, 2022, 03:46:34 PM »
epoxy/microbaloons fillets on my all american sr and final sanding prior to dope season

Fred,

Do you spread this with your finger like I do?

Nice clean work. H^^

Charles

Online fred cesquim

• Captain
« Reply #3598 on: January 15, 2022, 05:02:10 AM »
Fred,

Do you spread this with your finger like I do?

Nice clean work. H^^

Charles
thanks Charles. i use a spatula to keep a constant radius,  and then a final swap with finger moisted with thinner to even out

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3599 on: January 24, 2022, 05:48:45 PM »
Added a bit more weight to the wheel pants. They are a tad heavy, but necessary for the look of the actual aircraft.

Gear system on the aircraft was a tad heavy also.

Advertise Here

Advertise Here