News:

• April 24, 2024, 10:29:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: What a week  (Read 528 times)

Online john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
What a week
« on: April 26, 2018, 10:40:37 AM »
This has been some spring.  beautiful one day and freezing the next.   Monday met Dave at the circle as he was finishing up mowing the circle.   He put down some seed and some stuff for the moles while I was rolling out lines.   Put up flight on the Mig.   Then Dave put up a flight on his plane.  Then I hooked up the DOC Special and found out why I had trouble first time I tried to fly it.   Used my trainer handle this time as it seems sensitive or tail heavy even though the balance is at 20% of wing.   Needs more time.  Dave put up another flight and called it quits as the wind was getting unstable.   So Tuesday I go down after loading up my Vagabond and Hobo.   Yes it was windy that is why I loaded the Vagabond.   The plane is now manageable.  Almost had it hanging but as usual the wind died.   Got two more flight with the thing going verticle to the top of the circle.  By then I was getting tired as I had used the weed eater to trim the grass and weeds around the railroad ties.   Boy that circle is big especially when you to trim both inside and out side.   Should be good to go for a month or so.    Need to get time on the Hobo for upcoming contest.   Also contemplating about flying the B-25 in the contest just for grins.   My entry is to help the club and to have fun.   Would go today but grand daughter says she need the wagon.  Besides it is probably muddy after all the rain.  More later. H^^

Anybody want to adopt a grand daughter who thinks the so called lady from Arkansas is a hero and honest? HB~>
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Advertise Here

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?
Tags:

Advertise Here