News:

• May 12, 2024, 06:42:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: What is going through your mind?  (Read 5924 times)

Offline Matt Colan

• N-756355
  • AMA Member
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Re: What is going through your mind?
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2009, 06:28:30 PM »
Matt,
I just want to learn to build as good as you. y1

You got it going on. BW@

Thanks Paul, I have a good builder and expert flier as my coach, my grandfather, Don Herdman.  I have actually brought him up from a bottom feeder in expert to the middle of the pack coaching him.

my grandfather never built an I-beam wing before so the Ares was a new thing for both of us.  On the next I-beam wing I build, I want to make the landing gear removable and carve the blocks before  I build the wing.

Matt,
we collaberated on a photo essay on wrapping leadouts. she did the pictures and I did the text. It was a fun project to work with her on, we both got a kick out of seeing it in print

Mark, have you seen my article in Stunt News, The Ares went into the appearance point column.

Matt Colan

Offline dave siegler

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
  • sport flier
    • Circlemasters Flying club
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2009, 05:11:46 AM »
When I was your age, girls went through my mind.  Such a unit near the circle was such a distraction that I couldn't fly stunt at all.  I had to wait until I got old.  They're still a distraction, but my eyesight is bad enough that I don't see them. 

Combat flier distracted by girls......
http://web.mac.com/emomedia/Evil_Emo_Creations/Competitions/Pages/Novomoskovsk.html#53
Dave Siegler
NE9N extra class
AMA 720731
EAA 1231299 UAS Certificate Number FA39HY9ML7  Member of the Milwaukee Circlemasters. A Gold Leader Club for over 25 years!  http://www.circlemasters.com/

Offline Mark Scarborough

• Admiral
« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2009, 10:00:03 AM »
Hmm combat huh,, never see any support personel around stunt circles that look like that,, sheeesh,

Matt,
Havent dug in enough to see yours yet,, I will check it out this weekend.
was it in this issue?
For years the rat race had me going around in circles, Now I do it for fun!
EXILED IN PULLMAN WA
AMA 842137

Offline Matt Colan

• N-756355
  • AMA Member
  • Admiral
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2009, 11:21:26 AM »
Hmm combat huh,, never see any support personel around stunt circles that look like that,, sheeesh,

Matt,
Havent dug in enough to see yours yet,, I will check it out this weekend.
was it in this issue?

Yes.  I haven't even read my article yet because my grandfather doesn't have it yet, and I'm waiting to become a member of PAMPA.  I sent in my application eariler in the week.  It is in the appearance point column, usually there are 3 of them per issue.

Matt Colan

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2009, 07:06:01 AM »
Combat flier distracted by girls......
http://web.mac.com/emomedia/Evil_Emo_Creations/Competitions/Pages/Novomoskovsk.html#53

Thanks for the site Dave, but, I think you need to post it in the combat section just for the combat guys/gals.  The Minors look like their having way, way too much fun.  Can't wait until I see them at the field.  Also the Europeans know how to party it looks like.   DOC Holliday
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here