News:

• April 28, 2024, 09:39:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Sattelites  (Read 465 times)

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Sattelites
« on: February 13, 2023, 12:21:25 PM »
There has been so much garbage on here about the balloons drifting across our air space borders and none have really proved to be spying on us, the good ole USA.  Has anyone thought about all the sattelites that are in orbit about this big ole blue marble that have been put up there to do the spying?   I know the main stream media has all kinds of stuff up there to send stuff back to earth that was sent up there to be rebroad cast.   I think our human race is getting pretty paranoid about the simple stuff   When are we going to find out what is being covered up with this?  I guess it is to get us to quit thinking about prosecuting some of the people with the money that keep buying off the judges and lawyers so they don't get sent to federal pens or exile from the country. S?P
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline GallopingGhostler

• 23 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
Re: Sattelites
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2023, 11:03:27 PM »
If you will notice, much of the savor of Christianity has been scuttled. Ten Commandments are no longer displayed in many of our halls of justice. One can be fined more for violating a technicality of the law (for example, certain municipal codes involving your home) than for theft, rape, battery or murder. The family used to be the bastion for educating manners and concern for others. The schools were second.

Many of the charitable civic organizations and even veteran organizations have mainly seniors as their members. Missing are the younger members. Once they die off or become incapacitated, they no longer attend. Years ago, the younger were involved. People are extremely selfish on the highway. Recently, I was already accelerated to traffic speed to merge onto the highway and some bonehead several car lengths behind me accelerated and cut me off, causing me to run along the shoulder.

Have you noticed that the ultra wealthy do not have the same sense of benevolence toward their employees as in the past? (see attachment). 1% of the world's population owns 90% of the world's wealth. If they only gave 10% back to the people, they would not miss it, but much of the world's problems would be solved, health, hunger, education, employment, housing, etc. Instead, their mantra is population reduction, yet much of the world (look about you) is open space. They fulfill the statement,

Quote from: Luke 12:16-19 WEB
He spoke a parable to them, saying, “The ground of a certain rich man produced abundantly. He reasoned within himself, saying, ‘What will I do, because I don’t have room to store my crops?’ He said, ‘This is what I will do. I will pull down my barns, build bigger ones, and there I will store all my grain and my goods. I will tell my soul, “Soul, you have many goods laid up for many years. Take your ease, eat, drink, and be merry.”’

We give away much in the form of tribute to other nations, but very little reserved for the local people, which includes infrastructure that benefits all.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here