News:

• March 28, 2024, 02:19:13 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Thanks to all  (Read 1208 times)

Offline Bill Heher

• Fix-it
  • 2020 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • I may not always BOM- but I do the re-builds!
Thanks to all
« on: March 05, 2006, 04:46:45 PM »
Hi gang,

I just found my way here and registered, and wanted to say Thank You to Robert and everyone else who is contributing their time, talent and $$. 

It looks like a great site!  If it is put together and run anything like the many models Sparky has shown us before- the future is sure to be bright! I got my shades ready.
Bill Heher
Central Florida and across the USA!
If it's broke Fix-it
If it ain't broke- let me see it for a minute AMA 264898- since 1988!

Online RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
  • The finish starts with the first piece of wood cut
    • Stunt Hangar
Re: Thanks to all
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2006, 04:52:10 PM »
Hi gang,

I just found my way here and registered, and wanted to say Thank You to Robert and everyone else who is contributing their time, talent and $$. 

It looks like a great site!  If it is put together and run anything like the many models Sparky has shown us before- the future is sure to be bright! I got my shades ready.

Although this site is owned by me it belongs to all who come here. The stunt Hangar admin and moderators thank you for the kind words and we hope to be of service.

If you look at the bottom of your screen you will see the user names of those who are on line. Some are in in red (ADMIN) some are in blue (Charter members and moderators) some are in green (ACE'S). Red and blue are the ones to ask if your having some sort of problem. Have fun!
AMA 12366

Offline Bill Little

• Admiral
  • Second in COMMAND
Re: Thanks to all
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2006, 07:21:39 PM »
Hi Bill,
Glad to have you aboard!  Maybe I can get off work and get down to KOI this year.  ;D
Big Bear <><

Aberdeen, NC

James Hylton Motorsports/NASCAR/ARCA

AMA 95351 (got one of my old numbers back! ;D )

Trying to get by

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here