News:

• May 14, 2024, 02:49:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: FAI uniforms from Les McDonald  (Read 1159 times)

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • The finish starts with the first piece of wood cut
    • Stunt Hangar
FAI uniforms from Les McDonald
« on: February 22, 2009, 04:22:55 AM »
Les McDonald has bestowed the honor of all of his FAI team uniforms on me to do with as I see fit. The breakdown on distribution is, the 1982 uniform will go to Randy Smith, I see this fitting as he has the last surviving Stiletto remaining , One set will go to John Brodak for his museum. The remaining uniforms will be awarded here to people that I think will use them for historical purposes. If you would like to be considered to receive a piece of Control line History please place your name on this thread and use that you will display them in.
AMA 12366

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
  • The finish starts with the first piece of wood cut
    • Stunt Hangar
Re: FAI uniforms from Les McDonald
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 03:05:45 PM »
Bump as this got moved to Hall of fame by accident. This is for the Open forum..
AMA 12366

Offline Chuck Feldman

• Captain
Re: FAI uniforms from Les McDonald
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009, 07:02:30 AM »
Wow, Bump? Well I want to reply here so here goes.  Let me tell those of you that do not know me that I stand about 5'9"
I weigh about 143 lbs whoops make that 243lbs. OK OK Les doesn't weigh that much but what did he weigh way back when. Anyway it was impressive (the uniform) Will some one please tell me how much weight I need to lose to be comfortable inside the uniform.  LOL I'll never make it down to the proper weight cause I am now 70 and I am not going to live forever. Further the diet would kill me anyway. Hmm I could go get a large coverall in white. Wait a minute you boys wouldn,t call me The Pillsbury Dough Boy.  Would you. Yes this is all in jest. ;D H^^
Chuck Feldman
AMA 15850

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here