News:

• April 25, 2024, 03:18:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Tee Shirt Photo Op  (Read 1886 times)

Offline Oregon_Flyer

• ACE
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
Tee Shirt Photo Op
« on: March 03, 2006, 03:21:01 PM »
I'm thinking that now that "US" aces have begun to show off our latest attire, Our Commander could post a few well selected photo's of this Classic so that those
who have yet to decide could benefit from this showing.  I am thinking that a backdrop of say, ummm ten or twelve of his aides <snicker> along with at least one Roadking would be suitable.  Of course the shirt should be worn snugly by the aides while the Commander is centered lounging on the Harley  8)
I believe I deserve an applause from each reader and further that we should have a poll set up to promote this plan. 
Little??  Mr. Bill Little??  Paging Mr. Little; A poll questionnaire if you please

Marv
« Last Edit: March 04, 2006, 07:55:00 AM by Oregon_Flyer »

Offline the original Steve Smith

• 24 supporter
  • Commander
  • Fly Stunt!
Re: Tee Shirt Photo Op
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 09:51:11 PM »
I'm in!

Can we take the photo at Buder?

Put the Harley and a T-Bolt in front and all us loyal Aces in the back, maybe drape some eye candy on the Harley (oops, this is a family show).

Anyway, let's wait until the weather is a little warmer here in the Lou so we can show off the t-shirts without freezing our a***s off!

Thanks,
the original Steve Smith
AMA 2112

Offline Oregon_Flyer

• ACE
  • Commander
Re: Tee Shirt Photo Op
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2006, 08:02:27 AM »
Steve,

I take it that you ain't , I say you ain't seen the Chief's aids?  Harley?
plane models?  tch tch.  Ask the Chief to submit  any photo, I say any photo
of his "Aids" and I guarantee you that yer gills will turn green  :P  I do however think on reflection that as nifty as our Tee shirts are, no purpose would be served were the "Aids" to show off the logo, unless of course they were to alter the way that they display them.  I'm referring to the Tee Shirts of course  ;D

Marv

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here