News:

• May 04, 2024, 07:21:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Stunt Hanger T's second run  (Read 1688 times)

Online RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • The finish starts with the first piece of wood cut
    • Stunt Hangar
Stunt Hanger T's second run
« on: April 28, 2006, 10:08:15 PM »
I have gotten orders for T shirts I didn't have.  %^ So I went to the screen printers today and ordered a second run. The are going to be Yellow pocket T's and will also say Stunt Hangar Ace over the pocket.  ~^

Click here--->   Shirt Order!   <----Click here

So if your looking for quality Stunt attire go to the order form and place your order. I also have Hats left.  j1
« Last Edit: May 09, 2006, 04:21:24 PM by Robert Storick »
AMA 12366

Offline Brian Thwaites

• ACE
  • Lieutenant
Re: Stunt Hanger T's second run
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2006, 02:49:53 PM »
Hi Robert im still waiting for my first one to arrive hopefully it will get here soon
 Brian
Brian Thwaites

Online RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2006, 03:05:45 PM »
Where do you live? I have mailed all of the first batch out. If there is a problem let me know.  Are you the guy who lives in Canada? If you are and don't recive it in a week or so let me know and include your address again. I will send another one. If you recive 2 just send one back . Sorry for the mail system but it should have been there by now I mailed it right after your order. Thanks.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2006, 07:55:18 PM by Robert Storick »
AMA 12366

Offline Brian Thwaites

• ACE
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2006, 10:00:33 PM »
Thanks Robert
I will wait a couple of more weeks then let you know one way or the other dont know which is worse our Canadian mail service or the US I think they need to pay their ponies more so they can eat better hay lol, or get them GPS.
At least it does not stop me from flying, was out the first time last week its just like riding a bike after 27 years it was like i never stopped.
If i havent said before keep up the great work, excellent forum if only we had things like this when i was younger
Brian

Brian Thwaites

Offline Wynn Robins

• Admiral
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2006, 04:04:23 PM »
what is the postage costs to send one to me in New Zealand?
In the battle of airplane versus ground, the ground is yet to lose

Online RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2006, 04:21:11 PM »
Add 6 bucks it shouldn't be more than that and if it is I'll just pay it. It has been costing me 4.05 for state side sent priority mail.
AMA 12366

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2006, 07:11:39 PM »
http://ircalc.usps.gov/ will give you the right amount. I checked for 1 lb., and it can be $4.25 USD (4-6 weeks) to quite a lot more, if you're in a hurry. I'd suggest not to hurry.  n1
 j1  Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2006, 10:35:09 PM »
Is there a photo of a Stunt Hanger T someplace?  Usta can't have too many T's, but my cupboard overfloweth. But if I gotsta have one, then it's different....somehow.  8) Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Online RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2006, 10:43:50 PM »
They have this logo on them.

AMA 12366

Offline Oregon_Flyer

• ACE
  • Commander
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2006, 05:10:38 PM »
Steve,

Yep kinda like that but it looks a whole lot better on the shirt instead of a white patch as displayed.  It's way too cool and I would never have thought a hog rider coulda done us "real"  Harley riders proud  ;D [he's probably secretly testing the real deal  ride out in the hills somewhere >:D]  Girls dirt sport my hinny  j1

Marv

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here