News:

• April 23, 2024, 07:07:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Walter Umland  (Read 1379 times)

Offline Robert Whitley

• 21 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
Walter Umland
« on: June 23, 2018, 08:01:41 AM »
I would like to publicly thank Walter for his incredible service and workmanship.

I have wanted an Al Rabe Sea Fury since 1973 and was thrilled that Walter has such a quality kit available.

The kit was ordered June 06 and I received it by International mail this Thursday. This is in spite of his being in the process of getting ready to move.

The kit packaging and quality could not possibly be improved upon.

Al Rabe has also been wonderfully supportive and helpful ensuring that I get exactly the right parts and services from the associated outside vendors.

We wish Walter and his family a safe and trouble free move as well as a smooth transition to resume production.

Cheers

Robert Whitley

Offline builditright

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
  • So happy to be alive!
Re: Walter Umland
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 09:04:32 AM »
I would like to publicly thank Walter for his incredible service and workmanship.

I have wanted an Al Rabe Sea Fury since 1973 and was thrilled that Walter has such a quality kit available.

The kit was ordered June 06 and I received it by International mail this Thursday. This is in spite of his being in the process of getting ready to move.

The kit packaging and quality could not possibly be improved upon.

Al Rabe has also been wonderfully supportive and helpful ensuring that I get exactly the right parts and services from the associated outside vendors.

We wish Walter and his family a safe and trouble free move as well as a smooth transition to resume production.

Cheers

Robert Whitley

Hi Robert,

thank you very much for all your kind words and well wishes.

click on the picture ;)
Thank you and God Bless
Walter
aka/ builditright

Offline Chris Belcher

• Commander
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2018, 03:52:05 PM »
Ill second that...i ordered a Stiletto from Walter and there could not have been one more piece of wood in that box. The packing alone was so professional. And the wood in the kit!!! Everything that should be light is light and what should be stronger/heavier is both. Best kit i've ever purchased...now gotta put all those pieces together.

Offline Mike Scholtes

• Admiral
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2018, 04:10:13 PM »
And I'll triple that. When I opened the  USA-1 kit box I was floored! The complexity of this kit, and the care and quality in its making and packing, is astounding. I have built several of Walter's kits and they are always top notch, but the USA-1 is off the charts.

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2018, 04:23:20 PM »
Yes, Walter's kits are top notch.  If I had the room I would have every one of his kits. H^^
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here