News:

• March 29, 2024, 05:56:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Spare parts for Stalker stunt engines  (Read 2242 times)

Offline Ruslan Kurenkov

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
  • UKR 995 / FAI 91828
    • controllineparts.com
Spare parts for Stalker stunt engines
« on: November 30, 2018, 01:38:00 AM »
Hello friends !
I want to inform you that now the company Controllineparts provides for all athletes who have long used our Stalker engines with a large selection of spare parts for any Stalker engine. Almost all spare parts are always in stock.
If your engine is not already manufactured, we will manufacture your spare part for the order, which will not affect the price but will only slightly increase the delivery time. I also want to inform you that we take on the maintenance and overhaul of our engines that have made very many flights over many years of operation. All questions about the repair and the provision of spare parts please send to our email address : controllineparts@gmail.com or write your questions for discussion here in this forum.
Regards
RusLan Kurenkov, Kiev, Ukraine

Offline Air Ministry .

• Admiral
Re: Spare parts for Stalker stunt engines
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 12:29:30 AM »
Would you give balpark head clearance dimesion for 66 & 76 . Squish band to piston .

Always wondered if any parts interchangeability with Super Tigre , i.e. piston & liner for 46 or 60 SE .

The Staker Engines are still being m,anufactured and supplied ? ? .  :o

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2018, 12:52:44 AM »
I also have some questions, and thought maybe others would benefit from the information.

1) I have an email address for Oleg Korotchaev that I obtained from my friend Alan Resinger, who obtained a ST .76 (and a .51RE) for me via Oleg. The address has an ".ru" extension, but I was under the impression that Stalkers were made in Ukraine. So, I am confused over that. Who actually is/was the boss at Stalker?

2) I recall reading someplace that the .76 and .81's can be sent back to be refitted with a larger crankshaft and bearings? I have not run mine...should I send it in? Where and how?

Matt, I could pop the head off my Stalker .76 and answer your head clearance question with a couple of real depth micrometers. I also have two Stalker .51's; one is NIB, the other used. To the best of my knowledge, the Stalkers are unrelated to Super Tigre engines, except for the abbreviation for their name, "ST". Confusing and ill-advised IMO. You may be thinking of the Double Star engines, which were sort of copies and developments from the 'Tigres. I wouldn't know if any of the 2-star engine parts would fit into Super Tigre equivalents, but maybe. I have a couple of 2-Star 10cc engines, but no equivalent Super Tigres to measure up.  H^^ Steve   
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Offline Ruslan Kurenkov

• Commander
  • UKR 995 / FAI 91828
    • controllineparts.com
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2018, 12:32:40 PM »
Hello Matt
Hello Steve
Engine parts Stalker can not be installed on the Super Tiger. I had a new Super Tiger V60 from Tom Ley, he made it to me to order back in 2012. It is a pity, but the great Tom left us forever. I know for sure that these are completely different engines which look a bit like externally and abbreviated names of ST. For Steve, I want to inform you that the Stalker boss is my friend Oleg Korotchaev from Ukraine. He is also a member of the Controllineparts team. I personally sell Stalker spare parts and engines, I am a Stalker test pilot and accept orders for the repair and maintenance of our engines. We are all one team in which everyone does his own business. If you have contact details for Oleg, you can communicate directly as before. My main task is to promote the Stalker engines among pilots around the world and the full technical support of our customers. I am proud to contribute to the common cause. This year, the entire national team of Ukraine F2B at the World Cup in Landres flew on the engines Stalker 76, our junior took 3rd place and Sergii Solomianikov 10th place on Stalker 76 CE, me and Andrei Sopilnyak flew on Stalker 76RE.
Regards
Ruslan Kurenkov
Ukraine

Advertise Here

Advertise Here