News:

• March 29, 2024, 08:55:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Sorry if this question is a day late and a dollar short... re: Bare Baxter  (Read 1089 times)

Offline Phil Hawkins

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
  • 909 276 0283
Hey Gents, I just logged on to Barry Baxter's plans service (controlineplans.com) and the pin at the top states "keeping Barry's work at preserving plans together" or something to that effect...
I hate to ask because I know the answer but is he in fact, no longer with us? The last time I talked to him was right after he landed the plane on the freeway here in So. Cal. Sorry to say my life turned into a dumpster fire shortly after and it's been a Hella long time to get back. Today I was looking for the Sterling YAK 9 plans I bought from him probably close to 25 or more years ago.
Any details you can give would be appreciated. 
« Last Edit: April 23, 2022, 09:47:37 PM by Phil Hawkins »

Offline Tom Luciano

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
Barry retired from the plans service. Bob Mears took it over. He Loaded a bunch of plans if not the whole catalog on the Maca facebook site.

Tom
AMA 13001

Offline Phil Hawkins

• Commander
  • 909 276 0283
Barry retired from the plans service. Bob Mears took it over. He Loaded a bunch of plans if not the whole catalog on the Maca facebook site.

Tom

Thank you Tom,
I am glad to know he is still with us! I will look through my stuff and see if I can reach out to him. Glad my assumption was wrong!
Thanks again.

Advertise Here
Tags: barry baxter 

Advertise Here