News:

• March 28, 2024, 02:34:43 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Smite, Smote, Applaud Karma??  (Read 3128 times)

Offline Oregon_Flyer

• ACE
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
Smite, Smote, Applaud Karma??
« on: February 20, 2006, 03:42:16 PM »
These offerings magically appeared one day and I carefully wrote them down and
transposed them, nothing.  then the great web God took back my smite that I wanted to smote someone with  ;D,  next <sob> I lost my give 'em a hand applause feature and this karma things gotta be bad if thats  all I got left  :o  Talk about herding Cats?  I just love this place.  The more I look around the more goodies I find.  Kinda like Easter only no bunny  :-X
Perhaps we could have a contest to see who finds what gizmo and what it does?
Anyone finding my smote button please return it  'cuz ya never know when I might need to smite somebody somewhere.

Marv (Smiteles and without any applause) Knowlden

Online peabody

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Smite, Smote, Applaud Karma??
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2006, 03:43:41 PM »
I'll be a happy camper if mine is the first to reach triple NEGATIVE digits!!! 8)

Offline Oregon_Flyer

• ACE
  • Commander
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2006, 03:47:49 PM »
Are you providing me with a clue as to where I might search for my smite 'em button?  If so, I'm on it.  I can have my tent ready to go in minutes.  All I need is a direction, dead South mebee  :P

Marv

Online peabody

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2006, 05:50:51 AM »
Marv....on the left, under the "Karma" numbers...mine is currently -1, there are the words smite and       simply select one, and it will rate the person....try it by smoting me. Whatsit? Now they're gone....must be an evil conspiracy?

Offline Oregon_Flyer

• ACE
  • Commander
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2006, 07:33:50 AM »
Rich,

Nahhh, Sparky did it.  He's getting his revenge for us needling him over
that pilot business on that Beeeeautiful blue show and tell project .  I secretly kept count and we won  ;D  But, did that restore the pilot to his rightful place?  See you are now without yer smiter and theres no way to make anymore noise as you can't clap  :P  Now about this karma thing, it must be gaining some power as the numbers are growing.  I'll tell ya, when the bell goes off hide  8)

Marv

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here