News:

• March 28, 2024, 02:33:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Selling Planes at Brodaks/Reclaim if You Want/Help Getting a Few Planes to NATs  (Read 385 times)

Offline Brendan Eberenz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lieutenant
I just posted about 12-15 planes for sale in the Classified section. We will have those planes available at the Brodak event. For transparency, Angstrom has had a lot of people support him and hand us planes to help advance his control line growth. We are incredibly grateful and I can't say enough about people's generosity. We are selling the planes because: 1) Angstrom has progressed to handling larger models; 2) to free up some space in our hangar; and/or 3) to fund some of the larger planes/motors/batteries we are moving towards.

As we look to move on from these planes, I want to extend the opportunity for people to reclaim the planes they donated to us if that is their interest. We understand that it might bother some people that they gave us a plane and now they are seeing it be sold. If it bothers you, please let us know, and we will gladly return it.

Finally, we have received some of our planes in the past through the prize table at the NATs beginner event. I don't think we will make it to the Beginner/Intermediate opening weekend at the NATs this year. If you are attending Brodak's this year, have a little extra room in your car, and will make it to the NATs for the Beginner/Intermediate event, please let me know because we would like to donate some planes back to the Beginner prize table.

Advertise Here

There are no comments for this topic. Do you want to be the first?
Tags:

Advertise Here