News:

• April 24, 2024, 09:53:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: For those attending Prairie Fire 2013, Edmonton Alberta  (Read 498 times)

Offline Bruce Perry

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
For those attending Prairie Fire 2013, Edmonton Alberta
« on: August 08, 2013, 12:51:38 AM »
A last minute announcement regarding the event.

There will be an impromptu swap meet this year!  Bring your someday stuff and get rid of it!  There are seven days in each week and none of them are "someday"!

Further, wicked cool ACFC t shirts will be available to all in either white or grey!

There are two circles mowed for the event, the rollout on landing is just short of a pavement landing!  Wheel pants are welcome!

For Saturday night dinner it will be the usual Coliseum steak and pizza!  Best steak dinner in all of western North America.  I know, I tried them ALL.  Ask anyone...

Weather currently looks good for Saturday and Sunday.  Based on consensus of the participants Saturday may be a coaching day.  Need help be here and let's sort it out.  Sunday will have contest flights and as many categories  normal.

We will fly PA, profile, N30.   Bring them all or just one doesn't matter.  I'm expecting some retreads to show up treat them with light sarcasm and assure them NOW is the glory days of Stunt! 

If you're planning on attending and haven't contacted me to tell me please do so that we can ensure your experience will be smooth and comfortable.  Even if its still a "maybe" let me know.

To everyone not able to Attend this year don't worry you'll just be another year older when you do!  Next years dates will be August 8 9 10.  The Friday will be open for practice and coaching.  Come early, stay late!  Bring lots of fuel or batteries and fly your butt off! 

That is all!

Bruce

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
Re: For those attending Prairie Fire 2013, Edmonton Alberta
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 01:50:40 PM »
Bump!  HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

A very fun contest and a great time is guaranteed. It is a long drive, but scenic, and I hope to be there for 2014. Nailing down the date well ahead is a big help. That, and finally getting my Visa card paid off after the new stove, dishwasher and NW CL Regionals.  y1 Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Offline Bruce Perry

• Commander
Re: For those attending Prairie Fire 2013, Edmonton Alberta
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 08:33:35 PM »
Steve,

I'll hold you to 2014!!!!!!

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here