News:

• April 19, 2024, 04:11:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Robbe Wheels  (Read 954 times)

Offline Dave Sabon

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ensign
Robbe Wheels
« on: September 18, 2018, 04:36:47 PM »
I was wondering if anyone has a line on where I can get Robbe Wheels?  There used to be a LHS here in San Diego that had a lot of European items and Robbe Wheels was one of them.   I really like them because although they are foam, it is a hard foam that doesn't get a flat spot even after sitting on a hard tarmac for a full day of flying.  I bought quite a few some years ago but now I'm down to my last 2 and unfortunately, that LHS is long gone.  I can't seem to find a source for these wheels from our "friends" at Google.  Anyone out there got any suggestions on where I might find them here in the US or maybe a European source I can use?

Regards,
Dave Sabon

Offline BYU

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
Re: Robbe Wheels
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 05:34:48 PM »
I was wondering if anyone has a line on where I can get Robbe Wheels?  There used to be a LHS here in San Diego that had a lot of European items and Robbe Wheels was one of them.   I really like them because although they are foam, it is a hard foam that doesn't get a flat spot even after sitting on a hard tarmac for a full day of flying.  I bought quite a few some years ago but now I'm down to my last 2 and unfortunately, that LHS is long gone.  I can't seem to find a source for these wheels from our "friends" at Google.  Anyone out there got any suggestions on where I might find them here in the US or maybe a European source I can use?

Regards,
Dave Sabon

Ships n'Things
Address: 41 North 10th Ave
City: Manville
ZIP: 08835 1513

https://www.robbe.com/airplane-light-wheels-65x185x3-ve2.html

Consider Dave brown wheels they have a hard foam version that is a good Substitute for Robbe.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 10:03:05 PM by Bobs your Uncle »

Offline Dave Sabon

• Ensign
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 10:33:50 AM »
Thanks Bob.  I don't suppose you know the specific name of the Dave Brown wheels you're referring to?  The LHS here only has the Dave Brown squishy foam type but they'll order anything I need  if they have the details.

Regards,
Dave Sabon

Offline bobsrc

• Ensign
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 11:05:19 AM »
Sig Mfg. carries the Kavan (German) line of wheels.  You can check them out at www.sigmfg.com.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here