Announcements > In Memory of our friends

Riley Wooten

(1/4) > >>

Bob Mears:
With a heavy heart, I'm sharing with our group, Riley Wooten has passed tonight at 10:48. Rest in peace my friend. God bless.

Norm Faith Jr.:

--- Quote from: Bob Mears on December 16, 2022, 10:18:08 PM ---With a heavy heart, I'm sharing with our group, Riley Wooten has passed tonight at 10:48. Rest in peace my friend. God bless.

--- End quote ---

Another hero gone. Too many leaving us...way too many. Tight lines sir.

Ken Culbertson:

--- Quote from: Norm Faith Jr. on December 16, 2022, 11:27:10 PM ---Another hero gone. Too many leaving us...way too many. Tight lines sir.

--- End quote ---
One of the highlights of my modeling years was flying with and against Riley while attending Texas Tech in 65 and 66.  He was a fierce competitor.  I regret never getting to know him away from the field.  God speed Riley.

Ken

Allen Goff:
Not a good way to start off a Saturday. Riley was a giant in our hobby. Praying for the family
Blessings

Dave_Trible:
Sure not a great start to Saturday.   I'm remembering the great evening at the dinner table with Riley and his wife just a few days before she passed.  Wonderful people and Riley contributed so much to our sport, not to mention the outstanding balsa he supplied to us for years.  His wife cautioned not to ask him about the fire that destroyed his business....He joins the long list of those we will miss.

Dave

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version