News:

• April 18, 2024, 07:49:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Rained Out "The Joe Ortiz Memorial Contest"  (Read 626 times)

Offline stunt1

• ACE
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
Rained Out "The Joe Ortiz Memorial Contest"
« on: October 01, 2006, 02:09:33 PM »
:( Hi "Everyone",
Well it just was not meant to be today for our contest. For those that showed up we thank you. We waited around for about 2 hours and then called the contest due to the rain. We decided to shoot for October 29th for our "Rain Date" which will give me the 21 days  minimum I need to get a new "Permit" for the Park on line and a new sanction and extra insurance certificate from the AMA at Muncie.
Don't forget the Circle Burner Contest for the next 2 weekends. Part 1 next Sunday which is OTS, Classic and Profile and PAMPA Classes for Part 2 on the 15. I'm not sure whether it will be at Pal Park or the old Twin Bridges Road field. Check with Mike Ostella or Mike Cooper or perhaps GSCB web site.
Looking forward to seeing you all on the 29th, and remaining yours in STUNT,
Bob "Champione" Lampione
Bob "Champione" Lampione
New York Stunt Team
AMA-605

Offline L0U CRANE

• AMA Member
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Re: Rained Out "The Joe Ortiz Memorial Contest"
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 11:14:59 PM »
Bob,

Sorry to hear that. Joe O was just as much a beloved character out here in the desert as he was back your way. We didn't have his company for as many years, but that means little. We still have Peggy keeping us straight...

Go for it on the make-up date! Maybe Joe can pull some strings for a clear, dry, low wind date.

He was, and is, worth it.

\BEST\LOU

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here