News:

• April 24, 2024, 06:55:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Questions about Infinity Build  (Read 999 times)

Offline Randy Cuberly

• 21 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Questions about Infinity Build
« on: August 12, 2018, 11:48:43 PM »
Hey Brett...I sent you a PM many days ago.  Did you get it?  I have some questions about the "Infinity" I'm building.

Thanks for your attention.

Randy Cuberly
Randy Cuberly
Tucson, AZ

Online Brett Buck

• Admiral
Re: Questions about Infinity Build
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2018, 09:43:16 AM »
Hey Brett...I sent you a PM many days ago.  Did you get it?  I have some questions about the "Infinity" I'm building.

Thanks for your attention.

There was (no subject) in your mail title. I will respond later this evening.

I am perfectly OK with people building the airplane, but those plan were never released or published, and were never complete. A far as I know, I only ever gave them to one person, so I am not sure where they are coming from. There are a couple of things Jack and I never got quite right and I can just see what will happen when someone "modifies" it and then finds it doesn't fly properly - or builds it and finds that a 40VF won't fit.

Brett

Offline Randy Cuberly

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Questions about Infinity Build
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2018, 03:34:37 PM »
   There was (no subject) in your mail title. I will respond later this evening.

I am perfectly OK with people building the airplane, but those plan were never released or published, and were never complete. A far as I know, I only ever gave them to one person, so I am not sure where they are coming from. There are a couple of things Jack and I never got quite right and I can just see what will happen when someone "modifies" it and then finds it doesn't fly properly - or builds it and finds that a 40VF won't fit.

Brett

Hi Brett,
Yes I know.  We had a conversation about this over a couple of years ago in Tucson.  I really don't want to make any modifications to any of the aerodynamics or appearance.  I do want to use a different power plant.  A Stalker  66 that actually weighs about the same as the RO Jett 61 you use but doesn't use a Pipe. 

I found a deal on a Bob Hunt wing, Stab and elevator for the Infinity and simply want to pick your brain about control ratios  etc.

I'm a very experienced builder and will literally build the Fuselage around the Stalker Engine.  If you would rather discuss this on the telephone I would be up for that and I'll send you my phone number in a PM.

Randy Cuberly
Randy Cuberly
Tucson, AZ

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here