News:

• March 28, 2024, 11:18:38 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Playboy Kit update  (Read 716 times)

Offline Bill Sawyer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
Playboy Kit update
« on: November 16, 2006, 01:00:52 PM »
The second run of Playboy kits is in production. I expect they will be ready to ship soon after the holidays.  I had hoped to have them ready for Christmas but that does not seem possible at this time. I am producing as many as the first run and hope that will be enough to satisy the current demand.
Bill Sawyer
AMA 53987
Windancer Models

Offline Dennis Pedersen

• ACE
  • Lieutenant
Re: Playboy Kit update
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2006, 03:39:29 PM »
Sounds great and I look forward to getting one of your fine kits to build.The way this winter has started I think it shall be a long building season in the North this year.I have plowed the drive way 5 times now and shoveled all the roofs once . :(
Dennis Pedersen
Alberta Canada

Offline Leester

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2006, 03:55:44 PM »
Dennis you'll love the kit, and btw where are you ? Just so I know not to go there, we get enough snow in Illinois but we don't need that much. Canada I think.
Leester
ama 830538

Offline Dennis Pedersen

• ACE
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2006, 12:21:00 AM »
Hello Lester as for location I am in Baytree ,Alberta ,Canada.This is a rural farming area that is also very active in oil and natural gas production.It is located 20km east of Dawson Creek B.C. which is mile zero of the Alaska Highway.Late fall ,winter and early spring are not great visiting times but summer is great as you can get up as early as you want and fly almost as late as you want and never run out of daylight! ;D I also have a nice circle on my property with a second one well started before the snow falls started.Anyone that is headed this way is more than welcome to come and camp out at our place and do some flying ect on there way through.  ~~>
Dennis Pedersen
Alberta Canada

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here