General control line discussion > Open Forum

Plans for the stunt models from 1950-1960 era

(1/2) > >>

Matt Piatkowski:
Hello,
I am looking for the plans for the stunt models from the period 1950-1960.
Thank you,
M

Steve Berry:
Not asking for much. That's probably neighborhood of 1000+ different plans.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Trostle:
Are you looking for full size plans?

Maybe someone would be willing to give you copies of the two books that Tom Morris published on OTS designs and Classic designs.

The OTS book covers everything (almost) that was published prior to December 1952.  The Classic book then goes from 1953 to December, 1969.  All of the plans are shown in chronological order.  Each book shows basically two drawings on each page, sometimes more, sometimes only one drawing.  The OTS book has 68 pages.  The Classic book has 129 pages.

For the period you are looking for, the OTS book has 42 pages covering January 1950 to December 1952.  The Classic book has 123 pages from January 1953 to December 1960.
That is over 300 designs from the period you asked about.  What are you are REALLY looking for?

If you can find Dave Day's web site, he has a listing of all of the OTS designs and Classic designs published here and in Europe as well as a listing of kits from around the world from those eras.

Keith

Scott Richlen:
There are many, many plans available at Flying Models site.  Even of some of the early I-beamers.

Jim Hoffman:
I have both Tom Morris books, OTS and Classic. Incredibly dangerous publications, they have cost me untold hours of my time

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version