News:

• March 28, 2024, 02:11:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: PAMPA President  (Read 1482 times)

Offline Matt Neumann

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ensign
PAMPA President
« on: January 06, 2018, 06:58:39 PM »
To all:

Dennis Adimisin has decided to step down from the position of PAMPA President due to his job situation.  It just took WAAAAAAYYYY too much of his time.  So you could say I have gotten "promoted" to the office President.  If you have any questions, you may contact your district rep or me.  For me it is easier to email is possible.  If you need to talk, please email ahead of time so I know to keep the phone near by.  Otherwise it is likely to be upstairs and me in the workshop.  Unless of coarse I am taking care of PAMPA business on the computer.  Still, email ahead of time would be best.
Matt Neumann

Offline wwwarbird

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
Re: PAMPA President
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 08:41:10 PM »

FWIW, congrats on the "promotion" Matt.

And Dennis, thanks for everything!

And to the rest, be thankful for guys like this.  y1
Narrowly averting disaster since 1964! 

Wayne Willey
Albert Lea, MN U.S.A. IC C/L Aircraft Modeler, Ex AMA member

Offline Target

• C/L Addict
  • 2019 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2018, 08:46:18 PM »
Thanks Dennis and Thanks Matt!
Regards,
Chris
AMA 5956

Offline Sean McEntee

• Captain
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2018, 12:01:17 AM »
So lunch for the troops on you, right?  ;D

Offline Terry Bentley

• Ensign
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 08:57:28 AM »
Thank you Dennis for all you have done, and Thank you Matt for stepping up.

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2018, 10:20:48 AM »
Yes, thanks to Dennis for stepping in when needed.   Also thanks to Matt for taking on the responsibilities of the position.  We need more of the younger guys to step up and take the reins of some of the positions.   At the restaurant the other day the waiter made me pay for the food first when he seen how old I looked. D>K
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Norm Faith Jr.

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
  • The physics of flight releases the soul.
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2018, 04:18:03 PM »
"At the restaurant the other day the waiter made me pay for the food first when he seen how old I looked."

Doc you are way too much! That is down right funny. It's important to keep a sense of humor about getting old...Since I turned 70 this past December, I've been trying to find "that sense of humor."  :-[
Norm
Circlepilot   AMA9376

Offline Scott Richlen

• AMA Member
  • Admiral
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2018, 05:51:54 PM »
A big thanks to Dennis for stepping in when he did.  I just hope that this job stuff doesn't eat him up entirely.  It was nice to see him at Brodaks with that giant wing thing.  I hope he'll have some time to play with his toys!

Offline Larry Fernandez

• Admiral
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2018, 06:49:13 PM »
At the restaurant the other day the waiter made me pay for the food first when he seen how old I looked. D>K

That’s funny
When ever Gerry Arana shows up at the Gilroy flying site, vultures appear overhead.

Larry, Buttafucco Stunt Team

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2018, 10:20:30 AM »
Oh Larry, no wonder people pick on you.    Then again it shows how much people really like you.  Can't remember if we have ever met.    HB~>
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Joseph Patterson

• 21 supporter
  • Captain
  • AMA member- Supporter
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2018, 05:19:28 PM »
    Thank you, Dennis for your GREAT leadership and hard work in PAMPA and even more so on running the NAT's the last couple years! You did a tremendous job! Congrats to you Matt for taking over. I know you will do a great job too! OH!! I still laugh when I think about how you ran this fat boy and Joan Cox around the circles when you unfortunately got caught in the circle 2 thermals at last years NAT's. I can't remember if it was me or Joan Cox that said "Run Forrest run!". Anyway we failed miserably to get up wind on most of your maneuvers.
     Doug     

Offline Matt Neumann

• Ensign
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2018, 07:38:30 PM »
    Thank you, Dennis for your GREAT leadership and hard work in PAMPA and even more so on running the NAT's the last couple years! You did a tremendous job! Congrats to you Matt for taking over. I know you will do a great job too! OH!! I still laugh when I think about how you ran this fat boy and Joan Cox around the circles when you unfortunately got caught in the circle 2 thermals at last years NAT's. I can't remember if it was me or Joan Cox that said "Run Forrest run!". Anyway we failed miserably to get up wind on most of your maneuvers.
     Doug     

I'm glad you enjoyed it.   ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  I just wish I could have sold tickets because the peanut gallery under the shade tents sure were laughing also.  I could have made a fortune!
Matt Neumann

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here