News:

• April 23, 2024, 07:56:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: NW Regionals Trophy Sponsorships  (Read 327 times)

Offline Mike Hazel

• 22 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
NW Regionals Trophy Sponsorships
« on: April 15, 2019, 06:32:29 PM »
This message is primarily directed toward Northwest region folks, who for some reason tend not to check in on our own message board on the flying lines website.  Following is recent message from same......

Just a reminder that trophy sponsorships for the 2019 NW Regionals are still being accepted all this month of April.  But please don't wait until the last minute as you may miss out on your selection.  As a matter of fact, if you are interested in sponsoring any of the Stunt category trophies, you are already too late!  They are all taken.  There are plenty of sponsorships still open in the remaining categories  (Speed, Racing, Carrier, Combat, and Scale).  You can download the sponsorship form off of the "where the action is" page under the Regionals listing.  If for some reason you are not able to do this, please contact me directly and I will be glad to send you a paper form via postal mail.  And as always, thanks for your help and support!

Mike Hazel, contest director

Offline Jerry Eichten

• AMA Member
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Lieutenant
    • Flying Lines
Re: NW Regionals Trophy Sponsorships
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2019, 12:03:04 AM »
I will sponsor some trophies.  Check is in the mail.  Thank you Mike for all you do putting on this great contest.   
AMA 7693

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here