General control line discussion > Open Forum

Now THAT'S A PANTHER....HOWARD RUSH! SOMEONE'S COPIED YER PAINT SCHEME:)

(1/3) > >>

Shultzie:
Two really interesting models..
First, CHECK OUT THIS PANTHER (yes, I remembered last night that the old Panther with swept wings was the cougar) WOW!   HH%% 
Last but not least!
LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE COPIED HOWARD RUSH'S PAINT SCHEME LL~ LL~ VD~

Trostle:
Don,

Actually, that Cougar is more like a Panther.  (The Cougar had swept wings, the Panther had straight wings.  Whatever, they were both F9F's, just different dash numbers.)

And that P-47 is the Bill Werwage design built by Bob McDonald.  (But maybe you knew that already.)

Keith

Shultzie:

--- Quote from: Trostle on June 27, 2007, 09:36:51 PM ---Don,

Actually, that Cougar is more like a Panther.  (The Cougar had swept wings, the Pangher had straight wings.  Whatever, they were both F9F's, just different dash numbers.)

And that P-47 is the Bill Werwage design built by Bob McDonald.  (But maybe you knew that already.)

Keith

--- End quote ---

THANKS KEITH.... Thanks for "catching my BRAIN GLITCH!I REMEMBERED THAT WHEN I WAS LAYIN IN THE SACK LAST NIGHTthat the Cougar was a Panther with Swept wings...

BUT WAS TOOOOOOOOOOTIRED TO GET UP AND CHANGE IT LL~
Glad to see you checking in here in Sparky's site!  H^^

Shultzie:
Wouldn't that Panther look great with "Tip-Tanks?" :!

Check out these two examples  for the Panther and COUGAR (Great lookin' Orange model! WOW!

Bradley Walker:
I think Bob McDonald's P-47 was built before Howard's Impact.

Not to mention that swept checkerboard might be the most common trim scheme on the planet.  You might see 30 planes at the Nats using that same swept checkerboard at the root of the wing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version