News:

• April 27, 2024, 04:49:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Knights of the round circle event 6-9 and 6-10  (Read 702 times)

Offline Michael Graves

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Ensign
Knights of the round circle event 6-9 and 6-10
« on: June 11, 2012, 01:11:45 PM »
I went to the Dale Kirns memorial event put on by the Knights of the round circle over the weekend. It was my first event in 22 years. I have to tell you that I have never met a nicer bunch of guys in my life! EVERY and I mean EVERY pilot there came over and introduced himself to me and talked with me at length about there sport. There were guys there from AZ. and northern Cal. I should have brought a note pad with me because I can not remember all there names. I want to thank the one gentleman (Leroy Black) out of AZ that let me help him on Sat. to let me get my feet wet again. I can tell you this though, Control line flying is alive and well in southern Cal. And one other thing "OLDER GUYS" RULE!! These guys can build some beautiful machines and they can fly the heck out of them! I cannot wait to get my plane (A Tutor) out to the field this week and put some flight time in. Again guys Thank you VERY much for a great time I had...
Mike
Failing to practice is practicing to fail.......

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Knights of the round circle event 6-9 and 6-10
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 10:15:00 AM »
Glad you made it out and got to meet them.   It is way too far for me to attend.  If I ever win the big one, watch out, I will have that motor home on the road year round. H^^
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Larry Fernandez

• Admiral
Re: Knights of the round circle event 6-9 and 6-10
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 11:07:48 PM »
Glad you made it out and got to meet them.   It is way too far for me to attend.  If I ever win the big one, watch out, I will have that motor home on the road year round. H^^

If you ever win the "Big One", I'll be you new best friend.

Larry, Buttafucco Stunt Team

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here