News:

• April 25, 2024, 09:05:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: New Location on the Web; Stunthangar Video Hangout - Friday, 12/1/17  (Read 400 times)

Offline RknRusty

• 2019 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
    • My Tube channel
I am posting this in two places tonight because we have moved, and for now Youtube notifications are not being sent. It's also posted in its regular place,
https://stunthanger.com/smf/at-the-bench/

The show will begin at 9:45 EST tonight

Our Main site for the StuntHangar Live Hangout has changed.
Here's the link to tonight's live hangout:
https://appear.in/stunt-hangar

It will always be found at that same link, so if you bookmark it, you'll always have it.

The Hangouts will continue to be Monday and Friday nights at ~ 9:30 Eastern time... give or take 10 minutes.
We are here to talk about aeromodeling; building and flying, and whatever else sounds interesting. Mostly Control Line, but R/C modelers are welcome too. We cover a wide variety of topics for people who enjoy using tools. Anyone who just wants to participate is welcome.

After clicking the link to appear.in/Stunhangar, You may have to wait a few moments for us to identifu\y you and unlock the room to let you enter. This is to prevent Trolls from entering, from whom we had no protection on the previous Google/Youtube site.

If you do not use Chrome(best), Firefox, or Safari, you may download te Appear.in App for your device.

I hope this works smoothly for everyone. You may join without a camera and talk. Or with no camera or mic, and simply use the text chat box. We may have a limit of 12 guests at a time.
Thanks,
Rusty
DON'T PANIC!
Rusty Knowlton
... and never Ever think about how good you are at something...
while you're doing it!

Jackson Flyers Association (a.k.a. The Wildcat Rangers(C/L))- Fort Jackson, SC
Metrolina Control Line Society (MCLS) - Huntersville, NC - The Carolina Gang
Congaree Flyers - Gaston, SC -  http://www.congareeflyer.com
www.coxengineforum.com

Offline RknRusty

• 2019 supporter
  • Admiral
    • My Tube channel
Re: New Location on the Web; Stunthangar Video Hangout - Friday, 12/1/17
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 11:18:27 PM »
Sparky was in with us on Appear.in and actually got some of it to stream to YouTube and send notifications. It was more of a test and tune session but it's good to know we will be able to resume with Youtube because most of our viewers watch the reruns rather than live.

And we did have a new guest tonight from Long Island via audio only, fellow SH member who's name I forgot... Duh. Stunt/Combat guy I probably met at Joe Nall. And Mike Londke got his WiFi boosted so we can see his shop. He fired up an old baby steam engine for us. Most of that was after Sparky cut the 'Tube Stream. Before it was over we also had Steve Hines, Jared Hayes, Jim Ballard, Terry Forbes, Minnesota Mike, Colorado Mike, Charles Carter... probably someone else or two.

I hate that we're having to confuse things moving around so much, but the teenage Trolls, foul-mouthed little brats, are just disrupting the Google Hangouts, and us guys having good fun smart discussions don't get the respect of any protection from Goog-Tube. That's why we keep trying to move to Appear.in.

But when we first started with the Hangouts, we probably looked like a buncha' monkeys baking a cake, and we smoothed that out. We'll do the same with this system and make it worth watching. Thanks for y'all who continue to watch and are sticking with us while we get it back in the groove.
Rusty
DON'T PANIC!
Rusty Knowlton
while you're doing it!

www.coxengineforum.com

Offline Lyle Spiegel

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2017, 05:30:18 AM »
Rusty
Enjoyed the video chat last night. Thanks for hosting. I'm from Albany NY area, not Long Island. I sent Sparky a PM as he requested.
TTYL
Lyle
Lyle Spiegel AMA 19775

Offline RknRusty

• 2019 supporter
  • Admiral
    • My Tube channel
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2017, 07:11:28 AM »
Lyle! Yeah, that's it. Sorry, it was on the tip of my typing finger. Thanks for joining us. It turned into a pretty good show after we got through the testing and tweaking part. I hope we'll have the whole sessions back to being recorded on Youtube pretty soon.

Charles Carter will be hosting in my absence for the next couple of weeks. I'll probably still be there Monday.
Rusty
DON'T PANIC!
Rusty Knowlton
while you're doing it!

www.coxengineforum.com

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here