News:

• June 04, 2024, 04:40:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Covid 19 Statistics with Mostly Ignored death cases  (Read 814 times)

Offline phil c

• 21 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Covid 19 Statistics with Mostly Ignored death cases
« on: December 31, 2022, 11:44:06 AM »
covid 19 statistics review Dr. John Campbell-read on

This fact will get you to a lot of very interesting analysis primarily using Government statistics.
Lots of surprising outcomes that have otherwise been ignored.  Some time ago a vaccine was developed for a Human ImmunoVirus, almost strictly related to sexual intercourse.
It has been controlled using both drugs and antibodies.  The major discovery that 1 in ~8000 cases remained uncured.  That resulted in banning that treatment and it was eventually replace by other treatments with cases of death during treatment that were 0.

The major result, that has been almost completely ignored by the drug  companies, vaccine distributors, and almost all other doctors and scientists for covid vaccines..

Several(up to 3-5 already) have shown that in Historical Terms covid vaccines are very dangerous compared to such as influenza, a number of different flues.
He reports on a study headed by a Doctor  Sunak of the latest Moderna vaccine.  Turns out that the a new vaccine generated 5-10 times more dangerous side effects per 100,000 patients.

In contrast, the first potent virus and vaccine, for HIV had 0 out of 8000 people survived the testing.

Its kind of weird that doctors and scientists feel a thousand or so deaths/million when treated with the current vaccine.  It seems quite clear that doctors, scientists, and executives are being much looser in setting vaccine safety standards.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2022, 12:05:05 PM by phil c »
phil Cartier

Offline EddyR

• Admiral
Re: Covid 19 Statistics with Mostly Ignored death cases
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2022, 12:56:18 PM »
  HB~> HB~>
« Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 11:26:34 AM by EddyR »
Locust NC 40 miles from the Huntersville field

Offline Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2022, 01:00:29 PM »
He is well know for his “misinformation”  on covid.

Defined by who? It's not misinformation just because someone declares it so.

Brett

Offline Mike Griffin

• 2018 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2022, 01:57:29 PM »
c
« Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 07:09:05 AM by Mike Griffin »

Offline EddyR

• Admiral
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2022, 02:01:12 PM »
 HB~>
« Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 06:45:28 AM by EddyR »
Locust NC 40 miles from the Huntersville field

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2022, 04:23:08 PM »
My son some how survived the booster shot because his job required it.   Now my nephew and his wife are down with the covid 19 virus after getting their booster shot.   I still refuse a flu shot of any kind after what it did to me before I was married. 

Also haw can we beleive the statistics after seeing each day during the start of this a 100,000 people dying each day in every/well almost every state.    ???
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2022, 05:09:40 PM »
My son some how survived the booster shot because his job required it.   Now my nephew and his wife are down with the covid 19 virus after getting their booster shot.   I still refuse a flu shot of any kind after what it did to me before I was married. 

Also haw can we beleive the statistics after seeing each day during the start of this a 100,000 people dying each day in every/well almost every state.    ???

Guys - while there has been nothing but one lie after another (many of them admitted to afterwards, with apparent pride) on this topic, the "excess deaths" statistics, either from undiagnosed or otherwise side effects of Wuhan Flu (AKA COVID-19), or from side-effects from the vaccine, are *real* and not a statistical anomaly. 

But you probably want to weigh the possibility of one problem VS another. The mortality statistics from Wuhan are wildly skewed with age, just like a lot of similar flu and cold statistics (and measels, and mumps, etc), so you are playing one risk off against another. If you are under 60, probably better off just forgetting about Wuhan and don't risk the booster, you are in nearly no danger.

Above that, you might want to consider your age and condition, because if you are over 75, Wuhan becomes extremely dangerous, and IMO, you probably want to take any vaccine that is offered, efficacy notwithstanding,  because your odds are better with than without.

Under that, consider whether you have any risk factors, if any, lower the age at which you cross from "dead from vaccine" and "dead from Wuhan". To me, 61 and no risk factors skews strongly to "no more boosters" unless something else unexpected crops up.

Unfortunately, it is nearly impossible to get real statistics due to the high degree of falsification, "spin", and outright intentionally misleading people for political effect, so you have to try to figure it out yourself. If you have a doctor you actually trust to make the same sort of evaluation, then by all means, go with their recommendation, but many of us do not, they are drinking the same kool-aid.

That's my approach to it, I am far from an expert in virology or immunology, but I can do math OK to get by, and even though there is far more risk with vaccines than is admitted to, for anyone with a risk factor or over a certain age, I think you are still better off getting it.

Brett

« Last Edit: February 02, 2023, 12:54:46 AM by Brett Buck »

Offline Douglas Bykoff

• Ensign
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2023, 06:41:37 AM »
When George Orwell wrote the book 1984 his intention was to warn the world and not to create a how-to Guide for dummies.

I wonder what happened to the American people. But I keep hope that they will soon wake up.

Offline Derek Barry

• Admiral
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2023, 07:07:06 AM »
Go back and read everything Alex Berenson (and some others, like Dr. Robert Mahone, inventor of the MRNA vax) has written from the beginning of the pandemic, and you will be better informed about what happened,  and is still happening with "the shot".

Alex was banned from social media for spreading the truth. He took Twitter to court, and won. He won, because they couldn't prove fault in any of his accusations. 

The most frustrating thing is, our government and big pharma are still pushing these shots and boosters, despite knowing how extremely dangerous they are. Especially for people under 65.

Derek

Offline Dennis Leonhardi

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • AirClassix on eBay
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2023, 01:25:19 PM »
When George Orwell wrote the book 1984 his intention was to warn the world and not to create a how-to Guide for dummies.

I wonder what happened to the American people. But I keep hope that they will soon wake up.

y1 y1 y1 y1 y1

Go back and read everything Alex Berenson (and some others, like Dr. Robert Mahone, inventor of the MRNA vax) has written from the beginning of the pandemic, and you will be better informed about what happened,  and is still happening with "the shot".

Alex was banned from social media for spreading the truth. He took Twitter to court, and won. He won, because they couldn't prove fault in any of his accusations. 

The most frustrating thing is, our government and big pharma are still pushing these shots and boosters, despite knowing how extremely dangerous they are. Especially for people under 65.

Derek

y1 y1 y1 y1 y1

A doctor I trust told me my 19-year-old son should NOT be vaccinated.  Period.  Tell that to the woke military.

Dennis
Think for yourself !  XXX might win the Nats, be an expert on designing, building, finishing, flying, tuning engines - but you might not wanna take tax advice from him.  Or consider his views on the climate to be fact ...

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here