Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Im Back  (Read 810 times)

Offline Andrew Saunders

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
  • 2013 Nats
Im Back
« on: June 02, 2017, 08:08:24 PM »
Im back and flying control line again. Started working for ford on the assembly so that took allot of time. Crashed my main plane last year. Had issues with my other planes. Plus been moving into a new house and trying to get the old house ready to sell. Been a real busy year. The only flying I've done is RC planes only because the RC club is only 5 minutes from my new house. Finally got time to work on a few of my control line planes and will be flying them tomorrow. Gonna try and build another plane that mike Starret and I designed called the Caribbean Cruiser and learn the rest of the beginner pattern.

Offline James Mills

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
Re: Im Back
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 06:42:05 AM »
Good to hear you are back, Ben will be excited.  Maybe we'll see you at Paducah.

James
AMA 491167

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 11:22:21 AM »
"Andrew Saunders ," Now there's a name I haven't heard in a long long time." Quote from Star Wars.

Andrew,

Welcome back. But I didn't know you were gone?

Post your latest project.

CB
Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2017, 11:47:42 AM »
"Andrew Saunders ," Now there's a name I haven't heard in a long long time." Quote from Star Wars.

Says Jar-Jar.

Brett

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here