News:

• March 29, 2024, 07:16:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Stuntathon Weather  (Read 500 times)

Offline Howard Rush

• 22 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Stuntathon Weather
« on: June 21, 2013, 08:17:29 AM »
This is the time of year known hereabouts as Junuary.  It's been drizzly for the last week or so, with unfavorable winds.  This weekend, however, according to the Natural Weather Service, looks just plain nice for the Stuntathon in Puyallup.  Temperature Saturday is supposed to get all the way to 75.  So be there or be square.  Randy won't be flying with his jacket buttons this time, but we should see the official contest debut of PW's Flaming Dog Head Airplane, well worth the price of admission. 

So you know just what Puyallup I'm talking about, it's Puyallup, Washington.
The Jive Combat Team
Making combat and stunt great again

Offline Duke.Johnson

• 2014 Supporters
  • Captain
Re: Stuntathon Weather
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 09:39:19 AM »
I hope it's better than last year, I was soaked that Saturday!

My oldest son wants to fly beginner again.  The flyer says Sunday, but I heard through the grapevine it will be Saturday. Anyone know for sure?  And is there anyone else flying beginner this Saturday?

Offline Mark Scarborough

• Admiral
Re: Stuntathon Weather
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 11:08:14 AM »
Howard,,
I was really planning on making this,, I enjoy flying here,, ( aside from the whole turbulance flying in a washing machine thing),, alas, this year I have lots of time,, but less  financial support,, so I wont make it,,

I did try selling my soul to the dark side,, but the standing offer of 75 cents,, well I thought it was worth 1.25, so I passed,, and will be staying home this year,,
Hope you all have a great turnout, and even better weather,,
For years the rat race had me going around in circles, Now I do it for fun!
EXILED IN PULLMAN WA
AMA 842137

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here