News:

• April 19, 2024, 04:43:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Meet n Meat 20 Final Results  (Read 642 times)

Offline Uncle Jimby

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
Meet n Meat 20 Final Results
« on: September 24, 2018, 10:26:29 AM »
Here are the much anticipated final results from the Meet n Meat 20 contest featuring the World Famous Fox 15 Hurl.

Offline Larry Fernandez

• Admiral
Re: Meet n Meat 20 Final Results
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 08:38:57 PM »
I hope your feeling better.
I can’t tell how much fun I had and I’d like to thank you for for all the hard work you put in to run a top notch contest.
I’m quite flattered to be asked to judge some of the best flyers in the country and I got to watch some incredible
flights. Most impressive was Ted holding his own with a classic ship using a Merco motor against the likes of a Thunder Gazer, Infinity and An Impact
Makes me think that if Ted builds a new plane, he could still mix it up with the big dogs.
Thanks again

Larry, Buttafucco Stunt Team

Offline Larry Fernandez

• Admiral
Re: Meet n Meat 20 Final Results
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 09:15:12 PM »
I would also like to tip my hat to Lanny Shorts. Flying for the very first time in the expert ranks, I was very impressed how smooth he flew. He flew very soft corners but didn’t seem to rush himself. His bottoms were dead on and all of his intersections were on the money. As he flew soft, all his maneuvers were a bit large.
I would also point out that Lanny was flying Expert with a classic era Gypsy.
I hope he builds a modern stunt ship soon with updated power.
It’ll be fun to see how he fares against the big dogs with a modern, competitive setup.

Larry, Buttafucco Stunt Team

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here