News:

• June 17, 2024, 10:37:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: MCLS Contest Flyer - 2014 Carolina Criterium - Oct 18th & 19th  (Read 390 times)

Offline howard shenton

• AMA Member
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Commander
MCLS Contest Flyer - 2014 Carolina Criterium - Oct 18th & 19th
« on: September 19, 2014, 01:33:03 PM »
WAYMER FLYING FIELD
15401 Holbrooks Rd.
Huntersville, NC 28078

CAROLINA CRITERIUM
Entry Fee:  $10.00 per event, $30.00 max
Note:  all circles will be open for practice Thursday and Friday October 16 and 17. 
Need key or MCLS member present to get on site.

Friday October 17
Change from the Flyer! These activities are rescheduled due to lack of time to get them in Sat. and most combat flyers are gone by Sunday. They will be flown at about 3:00 after the site has been marked.
AMA 1/2A Combat(Double elimination)
Vintage Combat model review (Models & Engines 1975 and back.)

Saturday October 18
Pilot’s meeting 10:00 AM
Old Time Stunt, Profile Stunt, Nostalgia 30 Stunt, Basic Flight (to be at 12:00 noon)

Speed Limit Combat:  75mph max, Any aircraft, engine, fuel. .018 / 60' +/- 6" lines

Carrier Profile, I and II; Carrier Electric Profile, I and II; Fifteen Carrier; Nostalgia Carrier Profile, I and II.
Profile and Electric Profile will be combined. 
Carrier I and II and Electric I and II will all be combined. 
Nostalgia Profile, I and II will all be combined. 
As always, fifteen includes glow and electric. 

All scores will be normalized as a percentage of the high score on the NCS 2013 Top 20 so no class or propulsion method will have an advantage.
Contestants may enter as many classes as they want for NCS Top 20 consideration etc. 
NOTE:  We plan to be ready to fly carrier well before the stunt pilots meeting – hopefully by 8:00 AM. 
We will also register carrier models Friday afternoon if you are in the area.

Sunday October 19
Pilot’s meeting 9:00 AM
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, and Expert Stunt

Carrier (TBD only if unable to finish on Saturday and people still feel like flying)

PLEASE BE AWARE – PARKING
There is one handicap parking spot located in the flying area next to the pavilion.  If you have a handicap tag and get there first you may use that spot. 
Otherwise there will be ABSOLUTELY NO PARKING AT THE PAVILION except to unload or load models. 
This includes handicap tags and vendors. 
This is a county landfill rule and we are under threat of losing the flying site, or vehicle access to the pavilion, if we don’t enforce it.  Therefore, we will enforce it without exception. 
Please help us by unloading and loading quickly and moving your vehicle down to the parking lot immediately so the county does not have an opportunity to get confused about what you are doing.  Thanks in advance for your cooperation. 
Howard Shenton AMA 83412
Mauldin, SC 29662

Offline Will Davis

• 2016 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Re: MCLS Contest Flyer - 2014 Carolina Criterium - Oct 18th & 19th
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2014, 01:46:59 PM »
Also see the  full page flyer in latest control line world and stunt news  for more information
Will Davis
"Carolina Gang"

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here