News:

• April 27, 2024, 08:07:58 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Looking For A "Bob Miller" .......  (Read 776 times)

Offline John Stiles

• 2014 Supporters
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • one shot=one kill
Looking For A "Bob Miller" .......
« on: March 04, 2009, 06:27:17 PM »
He should be in his sixties, and a CL man. My neighbor Ed Fergusen knew him and was curious about how he's doing! Any info appreciated.........thanks! H^^
John Stiles             Tulip, Ar.

Offline Marvin Denny

• Captain
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
Re: Looking For A "Bob Miller" .......
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 02:57:00 PM »
  john, there was a Bob Miller living here in wichita KS  up until last year when he moved to the St Louis MO area.  I hear that he now lives only a block or two from buder Parl (the model flying field).
   That is all I have at this time.  I think he might fit the age bracket you mentioned or perhaps a little older.

Bigiron
marvin Denny  AMA  499

Offline stunt1

• ACE
  • Commander
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2009, 04:45:10 PM »
There was also a Bob Miller here in NY that used to fly at Flushing Meadows along with myself, Ronny Pavlou, Henry Weeks and Artie Myers, et al. This particular Bob Miller also did the magazine article on the GeeBee Stunter. In recent years a few back Jim Lee had one at the VSC I believe.
Don't know if this is the one or not. I understand that he also volunteered at "The Cradle of Aviation" to help the crew out there that restored the old WW II planes.

Cheers and remaining yours in STUNT,

Bob "Champione" Lampione
Bob "Champione" Lampione
New York Stunt Team
AMA-605

Offline John Stiles

• 2014 Supporters
  • Admiral
  • one shot=one kill
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2009, 06:43:56 PM »
According to Ed Fergusen, he would have spent some time in California then moved back east....I think Ed would like to make contact with him. Ed seems to be in a pretty rough time, his mom and dad passed away and his brother is in real bad shape. He's looking at being pretty lonesome. I spend as much time with him as I can spare...he spent the day here with me while I built my wife a chicken coop.  H^^
John Stiles             Tulip, Ar.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here