News:

• March 28, 2024, 03:04:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Like a kid in a candy store, I want one of each...  (Read 772 times)

Offline Ty Marcucci

• 23 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
Like a kid in a candy store, I want one of each...
« on: November 19, 2017, 01:02:15 PM »
How many of you guys are like that?   I swore if and when, I'd built every thing I had always admired. Only trouble is they keep coming out with more and more models I "just have to build".    So far, at least 37 different  CL models by name, some only one, others 9 or so, but very seldom more than two. Flying them is secondary for me. D>K
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 09:00:42 AM by Ty Marcucci »
Ty Marcucci

Offline Gordon Van Tighem

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
Re: Like a kid in a candy store, I want one of each...
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 03:13:38 PM »
You would love my basement! When I last moved 25 years ago, I had to pare down my accumulation of about 180 models, but some were boxed to save for eventual retirement. A couple of years ago I started to open those boxes and am continually amazed by what reappears. Not to mention I have been building and accumulating ongoing... and I too have a half built Roadrunner with a spare set of cores standing by.
G
Gord VT
MAAC 3738L, Life Member
AMA C3738L

Offline John Watson

• 21 supporter
  • Lieutenant
Re: Like a kid in a candy store, I want one of each...
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 05:02:00 PM »
Some of my best flying days were in the Navy. 23 years retired. On shore duty in San Diego and even between cruises when on sea duty. Flew a lot of rat and goodyear and combat in SoCal and Arizona , Nevada contests in the sixties and early seventies now at 77 getting back into the ring to see if I can still fly the pattern

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here