Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: K 77  (Read 646 times)

Offline Donald Main

• 21 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Lieutenant
K 77
« on: April 24, 2019, 11:31:10 AM »
I received my back plate for the K 77 and put a 12 3/16" x 4.4" prop and fueled it with no nitro fuel and she ran line a top. Working on an Impact to put the motor in. More pictures later.

Offline Pepe Llopis

• 2019 supporter
  • New Pilot
Re: K 77
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2019, 11:42:08 AM »
Very nice but without nitro fuel and without pipe, why use this engine instead of others like the stalkers or discovery retro?

Offline Donald Main

• 21 supporter
  • Lieutenant
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2019, 12:05:29 PM »
This motor is made by Stalker with the specs coming from Kaz Minato. I think it was his answer to a PA motor. I have a pipe for it but was getting my break in runs done. The manufacture recommends using a FAI type of fuel. A slightly better back place pic.

Online Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2019, 01:04:51 PM »
This motor is made by Stalker with the specs coming from Kaz Minato. I think it was his answer to a PA motor. I have a pipe for it but was getting my break in runs done. The manufacture recommends using a FAI type of fuel. A slightly better back place pic.

Please note this thread, it is not a PA75 replacement:

https://stunthanger.com/smf/open-forum/k77-shunt-engine-(replacement-parts)/

and will apparently be damaged and wear rapidly if you try. I have no comment on how it works as a muffler motor with high pitch, since no one appears to be running it as intended, or at least not around here.

Brett

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here