News:

• April 16, 2024, 06:41:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: January 6  (Read 2367 times)

Offline Al Ferraro

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Captain
January 6
« on: March 09, 2023, 08:45:21 AM »
  The part you did not here about from the January 6 committee. n1
Al

Offline Donald R Olson

• 23 supporter
  • Ensign
Re: January 6
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2023, 10:21:50 AM »
I thought this was Stunt Hangers policy.

From the very beginning, the Mission Statement of this site was expressed as a NON POLITICAL site for C/L airplanes.

This has slowly lost its meaning, apparently.  If found, all posts expressing political views will be immediately deleted.  This pertains to governmental politics, stunt politics, etc..

There are plenty of available sites to express political views, this isn't one. Take it elsewhere.

Offline Bill Morell

• 21 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2023, 11:37:33 AM »
If you don't like it you can do the easiest thing and scroll on by. Nothing on here that says you must read every post. But seeing how you are posting your distaste to these types of threads makes me think you secretly probably like them.
Bill Morell
It wasn't that you could and others couldn't, its that you did and others didn't.
Vietnam 72-73
  Better to have it and not need it than it is to need it and not have it.

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2023, 01:15:57 PM »
Who gave him authority to delete posts he don't like? ???
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline Donald R Olson

• 23 supporter
  • Ensign
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2023, 01:36:16 PM »

I am only cutting and pasting

Offline Dwayne Donnelly

• 22 supporter
  • Captain
  • Balsa Beavers Toronto Canada
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2023, 01:41:10 PM »

It's form here.  https://stunthanger.com/smf/paint-and-finishing/political-comments-warning/

But I gave up years ago...lol
My purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.

Offline Donald R Olson

• 23 supporter
  • Ensign
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2023, 01:46:27 PM »
If you don't like it you can do the easiest thing and scroll on by. Nothing on here that says you must read every post. But seeing how you are posting your distaste to these types of threads makes me think you secretly probably like them.

The quote i posted is straight from Stunt hangers own posts. This is a forum about control line not politics. I simply wish we could keep it as it was intended. If you want to post political opions there are tons of forums for this stuff. But as i have no control over others and I don't have any authority or even the desire to read and delete posts I will just scroll by but I wish i didn't have to waste my time deciding which posts are not worth opening.

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2023, 02:09:32 PM »
I thought this was Stunt Hangers policy.

From the very beginning, the Mission Statement of this site was expressed as a NON POLITICAL site for C/L airplanes.

This has slowly lost its meaning, apparently.  If found, all posts expressing political views will be immediately deleted.  This pertains to governmental politics, stunt politics, etc..

There are plenty of available sites to express political views, this isn't one. Take it elsewhere.
The title of this thread should have been enough warning for you....but at any rate please PM me with where I can send a check and I'll compensate you for the time out of your life you feel you have had unfairly taken from you.. H^^

BTW...you don't happen to be one of those TRUTH HATING and FREE SPEECH HATING LIBERAL / PROGRESSIVES are you...?

"Inside every "Progressive" beats the heart of a free speech hating / truth hating Totalitarian".

Offline Dennis Leonhardi

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • AirClassix on eBay
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2023, 03:02:36 PM »
The title of this thread should have been enough warning for you....but at any rate please PM me with where I can send a check and I'll compensate you for the time out of your life you feel you have had unfairly taken from you.. H^^

LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~

Damn it Olson, go post somewhere else!  That's 3 of yours I HAD to read ...

LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~
Think for yourself !  XXX might win the Nats, be an expert on designing, building, finishing, flying, tuning engines - but you might not wanna take tax advice from him.  Or consider his views on the climate to be fact ...

Offline Dan McEntee

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2023, 03:20:38 PM »
The quote i posted is straight from Stunt hangers own posts. This is a forum about control line not politics. I simply wish we could keep it as it was intended. If you want to post political opions there are tons of forums for this stuff. But as i have no control over others and I don't have any authority or even the desire to read and delete posts I will just scroll by but I wish i didn't have to waste my time deciding which posts are not worth opening.

Move along, nothing for you to see here!! Change the channel, turn it off, do whatever you gotta do. Maybe even start your own forum and website where you can rule. Now that you know what this thread is about, how about just avoid it?? Do you drive on streets that you know are full of potholes also, or do you avoid them??
  Type at you later,
  Dan McEntee
AMA 28784
EAA  1038824
AMA 480405 (American Motorcyclist Association)

Offline Donald R Olson

• 23 supporter
  • Ensign
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2023, 03:29:03 PM »
Stunt Hanger is probably the best control line forum in the world. There are so many knowledgeable stunt flyers on here and the opportunity to learn from them is priceless. Two people with the same passion for this hobby could come here and have hours positive and productive interaction. They can preserve the great history of our sport and envision awesome new innovations. They can help out flyers with less experience to reach performance from the aircraft that they could spend hours trying to achieve and may still never accomplish it. The problem is that these contributors might be of opposite political opinions. The free flow of great information and good will gets lost in the ill will of issues that don’t belong here. I don’t like to have to put my blinders on and sift through the political redirect. It saps the joy I feel when I dive into this hobby. Let’s debate the best airfoil for my new design, not who should be in the White House.

Offline Dan McEntee

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2023, 03:41:07 PM »
Stunt Hanger is probably the best control line forum in the world. There are so many knowledgeable stunt flyers on here and the opportunity to learn from them is priceless. Two people with the same passion for this hobby could come here and have hours positive and productive interaction. They can preserve the great history of our sport and envision awesome new innovations. They can help out flyers with less experience to reach performance from the aircraft that they could spend hours trying to achieve and may still never accomplish it. The problem is that these contributors might be of opposite political opinions. The free flow of great information and good will gets lost in the ill will of issues that don’t belong here. I don’t like to have to put my blinders on and sift through the political redirect. It saps the joy I feel when I dive into this hobby. Let’s debate the best airfoil for my new design, not who should be in the White House.

Well, we do all of that and have been for, what 20 years now? All of that and more!!  No one is discussing airfoils or anything like that in this thread, so you know that you can avoid it, correct?  And you won't miss a thing or get your feeling hurt.
  Type at you later,
  Dan McEntee
AMA 28784
EAA  1038824

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2023, 03:58:55 PM »

Donald...if this "Hate Speech" offends you so....why do you keep clicking on it...?
If all else fails maybe you could notify the SPLC, ADL, ACLU, FBI, HLS or maybe even a facebook Moderator...?   LL~

Offline Rusty

• 23 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2023, 04:06:16 PM »
Does this guy complain to the FCC about what is on CNN, FOX or NewsMax?  This website is no different that a TV.   When somebody surfs the channels, they review what is on the different channels and stop on one that is broadcasting what they are interested in.   The same applies here. 

I happen to appreciate being given the chance to get information that I would not have otherwise found.

Offline Joseph Lijoi

• Commander
« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2023, 04:12:39 PM »

Good luck with that. Here is a link to a good source of information

http://flyinglines.org/

Online RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
  • The finish starts with the first piece of wood cut
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2023, 01:43:59 AM »
Why is it no one wants the truth? DO NOT Click on this and complain about this thread. It is posted clearly what this thread is about. Just as stated above you don't watch CNN watch the lies and complain to the FCC.

AMA 12366

Offline Dennis Moritz

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2023, 03:26:25 AM »
Gee wiz folks. Read Tuck's emails, messages and testimony at the Dominion trial happening now. Read Murdock's sworn statements. Read Ingram's and Hannity's statements and paper trail. In court where you can go to jail for perjury ALL the FOX commentators say the same thing. They knew from the first, the big lie is a BIG LIE. An extensive paper trail documents these sentiments. Well. If that doesn't convince you you are indeed far gone. My involuntary laughing at your density, one result. Thanks for the laughs. You make my day.

Online RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2023, 03:59:57 AM »
Gee wiz folks. Read Tuck's emails, messages and testimony at the Dominion trial happening now. Read Murdock's sworn statements. Read Ingram's and Hannity's statements and paper trail. In court where you can go to jail for perjury ALL the FOX commentators say the same thing. They knew from the first, the big lie is a BIG LIE. An extensive paper trail documents these sentiments. Well. If that doesn't convince you you are indeed far gone. My involuntary laughing at your density, one result. Thanks for the laughs. You make my day.

Yep don't believe what you see believe what they tell you. Machines can't be hacked unless your 12 years old

Government - Etymology
Etymology

From Middle English government, from Old French government (French gouvernement), from Latin gubernatio ("management, government"). Government is a compound formed from the Ancient Greek κυβερνάω (kubernaō, "I steer, drive, guide, pilot") and the Latin -mente, ablative singular of mēns (“mind”).

Some are easily steered.
AMA 12366

Offline John Lindberg

• 21 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2023, 07:10:01 AM »
The Government agencies lied about President Trump for 5 years or more, and now we are supposed to believe them? I, for one, do not! D>K

Teodorico Terry

« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2023, 07:31:16 AM »
The beauty of conspiracy theories is that they just need to seem plausible regardless of how remote the possibility.  We are a few years past it and people keep clinging on to the lie and after all of this time none of the "evidence" brought forward has been compelling enough to convince judges to move it forward. So from now on, the process is broken; every time they do not do well at the polls they will claim that the win was stolen from them.  That is his legacy.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2023, 08:00:00 AM by Teodorico Terry »

Offline Dennis Moritz

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2023, 07:32:37 AM »
"If" does not mean it happened. Is no evidence, element of proof or determination that an event took place. An empty possibility. As far as January 6, it was an insurrection organized by those who wanted to overturn results of the election that were validated time and again by the vast and intricate means available. It's possible to disagree and not believe this. "If" anything. Flat earth. Sun revolves around the earth. Believing that T won belongs to that classification of belief. Fox fiction makers telling us that they are liars and propagandists, motivated by money and celebrity, more evidence that believing otherwise, that Trump won, is stupid, dumb, or pathological. Manson cult level in some. The MAGA and right wing who stormed the capitol on January 6, chanted hang Mike Pence, kill Nancy Pelosi and others. Believe their intention. Believe the man with the hammer. The rest of us can only speak plainly about this fundamental threat. We need to defend ourselves. Defend USA Democracy. Being Patriots in the true meaning of the word.

Offline Dennis Moritz

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2023, 07:46:27 AM »
Oliver Stone is a broken man in need of an unpopular cause to validate himself. Putin poisons, kills by other means, tortures and imprisons any he perceives to be a threat to his de facto dictatorship. Proclaiming otherwise is a lie, pathological or a belief undermined by overwhelming evidence to the contrary. Putin does whatever he can to stay in power.

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2023, 11:20:27 AM »
The beauty of conspiracy theories is that they just need to seem plausible regardless of how remote the possibility.  We are a few years past it and people keep clinging on to the lie

Were these all lies too...?
Did you publically denounce and ridicule these "lies" too...?
Notice that I rarely ask questions that I already do not know the answers to..so you will only be fooling yourself with the answers I expect to get from you.

https://www.westernjournal.com/flashback-democrats-said-voting-machines-can-hacked-votes-can-switched/

"Flashback: Democrats Said Voting Machines Can Be Hacked, Votes Can Be Switched"

“I continue to think that our voting machines are too vulnerable,” Rep. Adam Schiff of California said.

“The biggest seller of voting machines is doing something that violates cybersecurity 101,” Oregon Sen. Ron Wyden argued later in the clip, “directing that you install remote access software which would make a thing like that — you know — a magnet for fraudsters and hackers.”

Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar — who was also among the slew of Democrats eager to become the party’s 2020 nominee — also joined in on the “conspiracy.”

“You could easily hack into [voting machines]. It makes it seem like all these states are doing different things, but, in fact, three companies are controlling [elections].”

"The real kicker is then-Sen. Kamala Harris’ repeated appearances throughout the video."
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4965162/user-clip-kamala-harris-watched-voting-machines-hacked

EMBRACE THE TRUTH LIBS....!!!

Who thinks these elected officials would put their sterling reputations on the line / risk perjury by lying about the hackability of voting machines...?

Offline Dan McEntee

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2023, 11:36:17 AM »
Were these all lies too...?
Did you publically denounce and ridicule these "lies" too...?
Notice that I rarely ask questions that I already do not know the answers too..so you will only be fooling yourself with the answers I expect to get from you.

https://www.westernjournal.com/flashback-democrats-said-voting-machines-can-hacked-votes-can-switched/

"Flashback: Democrats Said Voting Machines Can Be Hacked, Votes Can Be Switched"

“I continue to think that our voting machines are too vulnerable,” Rep. Adam Schiff of California said.

“The biggest seller of voting machines is doing something that violates cybersecurity 101,” Oregon Sen. Ron Wyden argued later in the clip, “directing that you install remote access software which would make a thing like that — you know — a magnet for fraudsters and hackers.”

Minnesota Sen. Amy Klobuchar — who was also among the slew of Democrats eager to become the party’s 2020 nominee — also joined in on the “conspiracy.”

“You could easily hack into [voting machines]. It makes it seem like all these states are doing different things, but, in fact, three companies are controlling [elections].”

"The real kicker is then-Sen. Kamala Harris’ repeated appearances throughout the video."
https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4965162/user-clip-kamala-harris-watched-voting-machines-hacked

EMBRACE THE TRUTH LIBS....!!!

Who thinks these elected officials would put their sterling reputations on the line / risk perjury by lying about the hackability of voting machines...?

After the 2016 election, a lot of this same rhetoric was being spewed by the Democrats, especially Hillary, after that election loss, but was just glossed over. Shots of the election was stolen, voter fraud and such because Hillary thought she had that one all bought and paid for. She wasn't that pissed just because she lost. She was pissed because she lost to Trump and paid good money for all that false dossier stuff, lots of payments to the FBI and such to spread disinformation, and she STILL lost!! Dominion has been kicked out of over half the states in the union because of the lack of security on their voting machines. If they win this defamation suit the fix is in on that one also. Still no answers for the family of Ashley Babbitt either.  An unarmed woman, shot and murdered at close range because she was standing in a window. The only fatality to come out of the peaceful protest on January 6th.
  Type at you later,
   Dan McEntee
AMA 28784
EAA  1038824

Teodorico Terry

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2023, 01:10:38 PM »
Like I've said before, conspiracies as most based on something plausible however remote. The majority of the States still use paper ballots which are optically scanned, in a few cases, some will also use a direct input method which records the vote electronically (DRE).  These systems generally provide a paper print out the inputs for audit purposes.  Of the systems used, DRE seems to me seems like the one most open to fraud, no direct paper trail, no need to create fake ballots, etc.  If you go through the enclosed list you will see that of the states that use DRE based systems most of them seem to be red states, yet they felt their votes were secure.

https://ballotpedia.org/Voting_methods_and_equipment_by_state

At any rate none of the audits performed showed statistically significant issues with the vote and some of the audits were carried out by Republican Secretaries of State who were probably not thrilled about the outcome of the election.  To their credit, they carried out their jobs as intended.  Taking a step back it would take so many people to actually pull it off that it hard to believe that more than 2 years later no one who is credible has come forward with demonstrable evidence of wide spread fraud. Here in Michigan we had the wine lady who among other things promised to write a book to expose it all (set-up a gofundme page so that she could devote her time to the book) and made other appeals for financial support so that she could fight the good fight... She even ran for elected office and crashed and burned in a very public way.

Dan,

Hillary claimed a lot of things but did not ask her followers to act on it.... Even so, IQ45 claimed the same and went as far as creating a commission to look into it which was dissolved some time later.  He had a chance to "fix things" but didn't.....Wonder why....
« Last Edit: March 10, 2023, 02:01:47 PM by Teodorico Terry »

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2023, 02:01:33 PM »
Like I've said before, conspiracies as most based on something plausible however remote.

You  never once denounced the claims of  election fraud in 2016 that were made by the Never Trumpers.... "Conspiracy Theories"....
DID YOU...?
Of course not..they would have ordered you to hand in your OFFICIAL SJW NOSTRIL RING if you had dared to challenge THE NARRATIVE. LL~

The fact that we have voting machines connected to the internet and vulnerable to off site manipulation]...IS NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORY.
Only some totally ignorant or dishonest Liberal would try to claim that this well known FACT is just a CT.
 https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/elections/online-vulnerable-experts-find-nearly-three-dozen-u-s-voting-n1112436

https://www.electiondefense.org/internet-connectivity-in-voting-machines
« Last Edit: March 10, 2023, 05:07:21 PM by Chuck Matheny »

Teodorico Terry

« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2023, 02:07:51 PM »
You completely missed the point, we do not vote electronically.  Most use paper ballots which are then optically scanned (in most cases) to be tallied. So we vote using paper which is electronically tallied.  So, if there was massive fraud, it would be easy to demonstrate by comparing the electronic tabulation vs. the paper ballots.  Audits do use manual counting  when necessary.  If you can prove to me meaningful discrepancies between the two, electronic tallies vs. manual counts I would love to see the data....  People seem to forget that most of us have to fill out a paper ballot to have our vote recorded.  When politicians say that they want paper ballots again it is laughable, we still use paper, but then again, maybe they have not voted in some time.

Offline John Carrodus

• Commander
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2023, 03:31:48 PM »
As an outsider looking into the boiling cauldron of political unrest called the USA, it appears to me as if the country is gripped in a fever which must run its course and either burn itself out or kill the patient. it's as though politics has become the new age religion by which lines are drawn. It is a difficult process to watch- a country which appears to want for nothing destroying itself for everything. The US was a great friend to New Zealand and Australia during the second world war. There is much in common with the three countries and it is like watching a brother turning on his sister. I remember as a student many years ago reading on a railway bridge a slogan that has stayed with me forever. Politicians divide folk.It is like watching a butterfly tearing it's own wings off.

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2023, 04:37:06 PM »
You completely missed the point, we do not vote electronically.  Most use paper ballots which are then optically scanned (in most cases) to be tallied. So we vote using paper which is electronically tallied.  So, if there was massive fraud, it would be easy to demonstrate by comparing the electronic tabulation vs. the paper ballots.  Audits do use manual counting  when necessary.  If you can prove to me meaningful discrepancies between the two, electronic tallies vs. manual counts I would love to see the data....  People seem to forget that most of us have to fill out a paper ballot to have our vote recorded.  When politicians say that they want paper ballots again it is laughable, we still use paper, but then again, maybe they have not voted in some time.

If the voting machines are connected to the internet then they can be manipulated.
Eric Coomer was privy to the addresses of each and every Dominion Voting Machine.
That's not a CT..that is a fact.
Get a clue dude...I'm sick and tired of debunking every claim you  try to pass off as fact.
Here we go...Election Hacks 101.....https://www.pbs.org/newshour/science/heres-how-hackers-could-mess-with-electronic-voting

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2023, 04:45:16 PM »
As an outsider looking into the boiling cauldron of political unrest called the USA, it appears to me as if the country is gripped in a fever which must run its course and either burn itself out or kill the patient. it's as though politics has become the new age religion by which lines are drawn. It is a difficult process to watch- a country which appears to want for nothing destroying itself for everything. The US was a great friend to New Zealand and Australia during the second world war. There is much in common with the three countries and it is like watching a brother turning on his sister. I remember as a student many years ago reading on a railway bridge a slogan that has stayed with me forever. Politicians divide folk.It is like watching a butterfly tearing it's own wings off.

Take a drive across the USA and the places that show the most wide spread destruction  are those places that have historically been governed and populated by Liberals.
Portland and Seattle USED TO BE ABLE TO BOAST that Liberalism has not harmed those once peaceful, safe and clean cities...but not any more.
People who don't care or who wish to pretend that everything is hunky-dorry should just clam up , keep their eyes to the ground and continue to chew their cud.

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2023, 04:55:09 PM »
 y1
      After the 2016 election, a lot of this same rhetoric was being spewed by the Democrats, especially Hillary, after that election loss, but was just glossed over. Shots of the election was stolen, voter fraud and such because Hillary thought she had that one all bought and paid for. She wasn't that pissed just because she lost. She was pissed because she lost to Trump and paid good money for all that false dossier stuff, lots of payments to the FBI and such to spread disinformation, and she STILL lost!! Dominion has been kicked out of over half the states in the union because of the lack of security on their voting machines. If they win this defamation suit the fix is in on that one also. Still no answers for the family of Ashley Babbitt either.  An unarmed woman, shot and murdered at close range because she was standing in a window. The only fatality to come out of the peaceful protest on January 6th.
  Type at you later,
   Dan McEntee

Great post Dan
I think you nailed all the key points and with a very economical use of key strokes... y1
Hillary used our nation's top police in a fraudulent way to affect the outcome of the election. she and her equally fraudulent  FBI BUDDIES] should be serving time.

Teodorico Terry

« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2023, 06:43:45 PM »
You guys really do not get it or maybe it is just beyond comprehension.  The paper ballots are a record of how each individual voted which cannot be hacked. If you suspect wide spread fraud, the fix is easy, do a hand tally.  This is the reason why some of the audits took some time; if fraud was truly widespread discrepancies would have shown up. The audit in Georgia was the largest one ever carried out in which the tallies were done manually.  I know that no one will even bother to take a look, but maybe just in case:

https://www.cartercenter.org/resources/pdfs/news/peace_publications/democracy/georgia-audit-final-report-033121.pdf

If you recall, Georgia was critical to his re-election bid and he was recorded asking the governor to find him some 11K odd votes.  But I guess that many forum members do not find issue with a president asking a governor to help him by "finding" the votes he needs to win.

Dan - Babbitt was not just standing by a window in case you did not see the video.  She was climbing through the broken glass which made the upper half of a door.  I believe that it was reported that Pence was just a little further down the hallway when it happened. 
« Last Edit: March 10, 2023, 07:25:25 PM by Teodorico Terry »

Offline Dan McEntee

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2023, 07:18:36 PM »
[quo
httpste author=Teodorico Terry link=topic=63298.msg653574#msg653574 date=1678499025]

Dan - Babbitt was not just standing by a window in case you did not see the video.  She was climbing through the broken glass which made the upper half of a door.  I believe that it was reported that Pence was just a little further down the hallway when it happened.
[/quote]

And what was an unarmed woman gonna do? There were police and about 30 other other people on the other side of the door. No one other than the police were armed. The police were not trying to actively stop them. What did the guy do, fire a warning shot, miss the ceiling and hit Ashley?? They cleared that guard almost immediately, no investigation. I've seen the video. He just stood there and fired at her point blank.  There was no real imminent threat to anyone. They would have probably just pushed their way through the door and walked around, like you see in the majority of the other 40,000 hours of surveillance video. The surveillance video just didn't all come out this week, I remember seeing some of it that evening or the next day, and then old Nancy probably put the clamp on it before too many people saw it.  The whole incident was over in about 2 hours and the Capital was clear but all the false narratives and fake information was already being distilled.  AOC hiding under her desk, supposedly while the "mob" was outside her door, but she was really about a half a mile away in a different building!!  If this were an actual insurrection, it wouldn't have taken then 2 years to try and put together a story that might not work. TWO YEARS!! They have been milking this cow for TWO YEARS because it helps keep the spot light off of Grandpa Joe and the mess that he is making. Think about that. For something that is being compared to Pearl Harbor, that is just absolutely ridiculous.  The last thing they wanted to come out was the surveillance videos and remind people of what really happened. 40,000 hours of video against the 5 or 10 minute clips of orchestrated stuff that was shot outside and they edited together and have been showing us for the last 2 years as their "evidence" of what happened that day. I don't need links to news agencies and I don't watch Fox News hardly at all. I am just a grown man who has lived my life paying attention to things and the world around me and I know B*ll Sh@t when I see it and smell it!
  Type at you later,
   Dan McEntee
AMA 28784
EAA  1038824

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2023, 07:49:04 PM »
[quo
httpste author=Teodorico Terry link=topic=63298.msg653574#msg653574 date=1678499025]

And what was an unarmed woman gonna do? There were police and about 30 other other people on the other side of the door. No one other than the police were armed. The police were not trying to actively stop them. What did the guy do, fire a warning shot, miss the ceiling and hit Ashley?? They cleared that guard almost immediately, no investigation. I've seen the video. He just stood there and fired at her point blank.  There was no real imminent threat to anyone. They would have probably just pushed their way through the door and walked around, like you see in the majority of the other 40,000 hours of surveillance video. The surveillance video just didn't all come out this week, I remember seeing some of it that evening or the next day, and then old Nancy probably put the clamp on it before too many people saw it.  The whole incident was over in about 2 hours and the Capital was clear but all the false narratives and fake information was already being distilled.  AOC hiding under her desk, supposedly while the "mob" was outside her door, but she was really about a half a mile away in a different building!!  If this were an actual insurrection, it wouldn't have taken then 2 years to try and put together a story that might not work. TWO YEARS!! They have been milking this cow for TWO YEARS because it helps keep the spot light off of Grandpa Joe and the mess that he is making. Think about that. For something that is being compared to Pearl Harbor, that is just absolutely ridiculous.  The last thing they wanted to come out was the surveillance videos and remind people of what really happened. 40,000 hours of video against the 5 or 10 minute clips of orchestrated stuff that was shot outside and they edited together and have been showing us for the last 2 years as their "evidence" of what happened that day. I don't need links to news agencies and I don't watch Fox News hardly at all. I am just a grown man who has lived my life paying attention to things and the world around me and I know B*ll Sh@t when I see it and smell it!
  Type at you later,
   Dan McEntee
What I don't get....
Why was Ashli the only one wearing an overstuffed back pack complete with cervical support...?
Nobody else in that scene seemed to know in advance that they were going to get blown backwards by a near point blank range gun shot and then land flat on their backs...
Yet getting blown backwards by a hand gun when your are leaning forward in the prone position only happens in HOLLYWOOD.
IIRC...Mythbusters proved that people  don't get blown backwards by a pistol round. The kinetic energy isn't there. Especially not while they are laid out in the prone position.
How much "STREET SMARTS" does one need to be able to be aware of  these "inconsistencies"....?
also ...
Why would the Capitol Cop [who was wearing an ear piece and taking direction from the Control Room....fire a shot in the same direction as several other Capitol Cops in the stairwell and several  Mass Media Cameramen / Reporters who were already set up on the stairwell landing...?
Does anyone besides me smell a hoax...?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2023, 02:00:28 AM by Chuck Matheny »

Teodorico Terry

« Reply #34 on: March 11, 2023, 06:19:59 AM »
Maybe you need to take a look at the video again.  She was not the only one wearing a backpack and you can hear one of the officers calling on the radio asking for help, saying that the door would eventually be breached.  So they pulled back, she climbed the door was shot and took a half step on the way down away the door.  The bullet did not throw her back.  She was a few feet off the ground when hit and did not land far from the door.  Almost immediately you have the officers in tactical gear come up on the stairway. For the officers that walked away from the door you can see that the one on the left most side has dust or dirt all over him, suspect that he was involved in an altercation or two.  Finally, at the time she was shot there were no officers in the way and the angle at which the shot was taken would have landed the bullet on a wall had it missed.  It was not quite a perpendicular shot relative to the wall but close.

But all of this omits the most basic fact; none of the them were supposed to be inside the building in the first place.  She made a bad choice that day and so did all of those who ended up in jail who have no one to blame other than themselves.  I thought Republicans were all about personal responsibility. 
« Last Edit: March 11, 2023, 06:39:59 AM by Teodorico Terry »

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2023, 10:16:18 AM »
Maybe you need to take a look at the video again.  She was not the only one wearing a backpack and you can hear one of the officers calling on the radio asking for help, saying that the door would eventually be breached.  So they pulled back, she climbed the door was shot and took a half step on the way down away the door.  The bullet did not throw her back.  She was a few feet off the ground when hit and did not land far from the door.  Almost immediately you have the officers in tactical gear come up on the stairway. For the officers that walked away from the door you can see that the one on the left most side has dust or dirt all over him, suspect that he was involved in an altercation or two.  Finally, at the time she was shot there were no officers in the way and the angle at which the shot was taken would have landed the bullet on a wall had it missed.  It was not quite a perpendicular shot relative to the wall but close.

But all of this omits the most basic fact; none of the them were supposed to be inside the building in the first place.  She made a bad choice that day and so did all of those who ended up in jail who have no one to blame other than themselves.  I thought Republicans were all about personal responsibility.

No cops or civilians in the line of fire you say...?
Notice that NONE of the civilians hit the floor when the shot was fired
Notice that the other back packs would give you a worse case of whiplash than if you were wearing nothing ..Babbit's backpack was the only one I saw that was designed to protect  a backwards fall to a marble floor..... ::)

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/everything-wrong-with-the-capitol-shooting-in-21-minutes-or-less/

« Last Edit: March 11, 2023, 10:37:32 AM by Chuck Matheny »

Teodorico Terry

« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2023, 10:32:14 AM »
Again, were any of them allowed to be in the building in the first place?  Your theory is basically that the shooting was staged, but in reality, for that to work the whole thing had to be staged.   Just find it surprising to see the lengths to which some will go to make their version of reality somehow make sense.  The mental gymnastics are something else. Roger and out, this is pointless.

By the way, this is how your source rates in terms of bias....

Online Paul Smith

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2023, 10:38:44 AM »
The true American patriots who went to DC to stand up for fair elections are being persecuted by the criminals who openly rigged and stole the election in several states.

The people were unjustly punished must be forgiven and compensated as one condition of any increase to the debt limit.  We have the House votes to make that happen.
Paul Smith

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2023, 10:43:12 AM »
Again, were any of them allowed to be in the building in the first place?  Your theory is basically that the shooting was staged, but in reality, for that to work the whole thing had to be staged.   Just find it surprising to see the lengths to which some will go to make their version of reality somehow make sense.  The mental gymnastics are something else. Roger and out, this is pointless.

By the way, this is how your source rates in terms of bias....

Here you go again with your "ratings" when all else fails..... ::)
Hopefully there are some people looking in who haven't seen this slow motion, second by second analysis of what looks like a FEMA SHOOTING DRILL. 

https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/everything-wrong-with-the-capitol-shooting-in-21-minutes-or-less/
« Last Edit: March 11, 2023, 11:21:03 AM by Chuck Matheny »

Online Arlan McKee

• 23 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2023, 01:36:18 PM »
The thing that I find the most odd, other than all the people standing around doing nothing and not even acting like a human was shot in front of them, is that there is hardly any blood from a close range .45 acp hollowpoint. I think it would have been a bloodbath. My son was an EMT on 911 calls in the Memphis area for some time and has sent me photos of the ambulance after one of those calls. Humans that die on the scene from gunshots bleed out and one would think she would be laying in a pool of blood. I've bled more than that from small cuts.

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2023, 01:52:07 PM »
The thing that I find the most odd, other than all the people standing around doing nothing and not even acting like a human was shot in front of them, is that there is hardly any blood from a close range .45 acp hollowpoint. I think it would have been a bloodbath. My son was an EMT on 911 calls in the Memphis area for some time and has sent me photos of the ambulance after one of those calls. Humans that die on the scene from gunshots bleed out and one would think she would be laying in a pool of blood. I've bled more than that from small cuts.
Hello Arlan...what do you suppose it was that was quickly slipped into Bobbit's waiting hand...?

This doesn't pass the Smell Test either....
https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/newly-released-footage-shows-ashli-babbitt-begging-capitol-police-to-intervene-with-rioters/

Online RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2023, 02:06:58 PM »
What is the difference between a conspiracy theory and fact?

A WEEK
AMA 12366

Offline John Carrodus

• Commander
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2023, 07:13:44 PM »
Sparky.
         The difference on CNN ( Certainly Not News ) is much longer than a week. More like the half life of Plutonium! LL~

Offline Al Ferraro

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2023, 08:26:54 PM »
What is the difference between a conspiracy theory and fact?

A WEEK
  After watching the video it appears outside agitators >:D, NOT Trump supporters, initiated the violence. Lots of innocent people jailed for taking a tour escorted by police, very sad.  n1

Al

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2023, 08:39:48 PM »
https://twitter.com/i/status/1635135663539625985

Those of us who watch other news sources [outside of the MSM] have already seen videos that show smiling Capitol Cops holding doors open for the "Insurrectionists".

https://thefederalist.com/2021/02/23/heres-the-most-egregious-and-misleading-coverage-of-officer-sicknicks-death/
I wonder how many millions of  the brainwashed Goyim Masses are  STILL screaming about all the Capitol cops that MAGA murdered J6...?

« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 08:57:03 PM by Chuck Matheny »

Offline GallopingGhostler

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2023, 08:04:26 PM »
It was a set-up. We no longer have free speech or justice in the USSA. The Bolsheviks have taken over. All those who support a Constitutional form of government are now enemies of the state.

Alexander Solzhenitsyn came to the US initially to seek refuge. When he saw how corrupt our system of governance had become, and with the fall of the USSR, he returned to Russia, lived out his last days there. If you get a chance, read his writings.

The banks already have a system in place called your credit score. Adding your social credit score to that is an easy do.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here