General control line discussion > Open Forum

It has come to my attention

(1/14) > >>

RC Storick:
It has come to my attention that there are a few that would like this site to go away. With the continued bombardment with FED Book promos. Let me know now and save me the trouble of whiners and crybabies and I just pack up and save my time and trouble. Those jokers can stay on FEDBOOK but I will tell you it comes with consequences.

GallopingGhostler:
Hang in there, Sparky. The few do not represent the some total of all. I know where you are coming from. What those who participate do not realize, is that it is a systemic pied piper.

Mark Mc:
???????

Who'd want the site to go away?  I've never heard this.  I, for one, check the site at least once a day, if not more.

Chuck Matheny:

--- Quote from: RC Storick on March 30, 2023, 08:11:43 AM ---It has come to my attention that there are a few that would like this site to go away. With the continued bombardment with FED Book promos. Let me know now and save me the trouble of whiners and crybabies and I just pack up and save my time and trouble. Those jokers can stay on FEDBOOK but I will tell you it comes with consequences.

--- End quote ---
RC Storick ...Good morning from deep in the woods of Arlington Washington.
The time and energy that you put into hosting this most excellent Control Line University is most appreciated by the many and not the few.

I think the same people who come to you with their demands about how you should run your website  would also  feel entitled to do the same if you invited them into your own home.
This is how they roll.

Bob Hunt:
Sparky:

Do not pay any attention or give even the slightest time of day to the idiot morons who only visit and post here to promote their woke/liberal crap and try to stand judge over everything with which they do not agree. They are like locusts who only seek to devour. They are more to be pitied than censured. I've had to deal with some of these morons for years, and I just let their vitriol roll off my back like water off a duck. Remember, if you are doing something right, there will alway be small minded, self righteous, misguided, petty, jealous (especially jealous) people who can only tear down; they can never build up. They will alway be with us, and the vast majority of people here who appreciate what you are doing will always be able to quickly identify them and then simply ignore them. That is what gets to them the most; just ignore them.

Bob Hunt   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version