News:

• June 04, 2024, 07:38:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Field day. A morning of flying.  (Read 1114 times)

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
Field day. A morning of flying.
« on: April 04, 2015, 02:30:06 PM »
Great Florida day to do some flying.

Dennis and Lynn got in a few flights and I flew my Pathfinder.  #^
Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Field day. A morning of flying.
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 02:31:56 PM »
photo
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2015, 02:33:39 PM »
photos

Offline Larrys4227

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2015, 05:29:13 PM »
Those of us over in Orlando got several hours of flying time in ... first plane in the air @ 7:30 .... GREAT morning in Florida, wasn't it?

Again, I took no pictures .... too busy yapping, launching airplanes and flying.  We kept the circle non-stop until 11:30 ....  n~  n~

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2015, 08:48:44 PM »
Those of us over in Orlando got several hours of flying time in ... first plane in the air @ 7:30 .... GREAT morning in Florida, wasn't it?

Again, I took no pictures .... too busy yapping, launching airplanes and flying.  We kept the circle non-stop until 11:30 ....  n~  n~

Larry,

Glad to see you have a nice group up there.

Hey Larry! Seeing you fly R/C, why don't you take this fine Staudacher S300D off my hands. I've been selling off my R/C stuff for years.

I scratch built this 80.5", scale actually, from quality grade balsa and ply. Google it. There are great schemes to choose from on the full size airplane.

And I have a second almost framed.

This one just needs covering and assembly.

I don't need the models.

We could meet half way.

Offline Shug Emery

• 2018 Supporter
  • Admiral
  • Whoooo Buddy))))
    • Sean Emery funny guy juggling and stuff
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2015, 10:41:17 PM »
Green Grass and High Lines.....look to be a wonderful day.
Shug
Whoooooo Buddy)))))))

Offline Larrys4227

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2015, 02:15:59 AM »

Hey Larry! Seeing you fly R/C, why don't you take this fine Staudacher S300D off my hands. I've been selling off my R/C stuff for years.

I only have one R/C plane left .... a P-51 Mustang ARF that my wife bought me a decade ago.  I can't see myself building up the R/C hanger again (I sold off all my stuff too) ... although that does look like a fine build going on.  ;D

Thanks for the offer!, but I'll have to pass ....  H^^

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here