News:

• April 16, 2024, 04:32:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Humor section?  (Read 74099 times)

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Re: Humor section?
« Reply #400 on: December 01, 2020, 10:47:44 AM »
Funds
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline afml

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #401 on: December 04, 2020, 09:04:16 AM »
When four of Santa's elves got sick, the trainee elves did not produce toys as fast as the regular ones, and Santa began to feel the pre-Christmas pressure.

Then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her Mother was coming to visit, which stressed Santa even more.

When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two others had jumped the fence and were out, Heaven knows where.

Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the floorboards cracked, the toy bag fell to the ground and all the toys were scattered.

Frustrated, Santa went in the house for a cup of apple cider and a shot of rum. When he went to the cupboard, he discovered the elves had drunk all the cider and hidden the liquor.

In his frustration, he accidentally dropped the cider jug, and it broke into hundreds of little glass pieces all over the kitchen floor.

He went to get the broom and found the mice had eaten all the straw off the end of the broom.

Just then the doorbell rang, and an irritated Santa marched to the door, yanked it open, and there stood a little angel with a great big Christmas tree.

The angel said very cheerfully, "Merry Christmas, Santa. Isn't this a lovely day? I have a beautiful tree for you. Where would you like me to stick it?"

And thus began the tradition of the little angel on top of the Christmas tree.

I hope it makes you feel better. I will never see my angel quite the same ever again.    %^@ LL~
Wes Eakin

Offline John Leidle

• Captain
« Reply #402 on: December 04, 2020, 09:18:46 AM »
  Pretty good Wes, it actually belongs in this section.
  John L.

Offline Dwayne Donnelly

• 22 supporter
  • Captain
  • Balsa Beavers Toronto Canada
« Reply #403 on: December 04, 2020, 10:46:08 AM »
When four of Santa's elves got sick, the trainee elves did not produce toys as fast as the regular ones, and Santa began to feel the pre-Christmas pressure.

Then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her Mother was coming to visit, which stressed Santa even more.

When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two others had jumped the fence and were out, Heaven knows where.

Then when he began to load the sleigh, one of the floorboards cracked, the toy bag fell to the ground and all the toys were scattered.

Frustrated, Santa went in the house for a cup of apple cider and a shot of rum. When he went to the cupboard, he discovered the elves had drunk all the cider and hidden the liquor.

In his frustration, he accidentally dropped the cider jug, and it broke into hundreds of little glass pieces all over the kitchen floor.

He went to get the broom and found the mice had eaten all the straw off the end of the broom.

Just then the doorbell rang, and an irritated Santa marched to the door, yanked it open, and there stood a little angel with a great big Christmas tree.

The angel said very cheerfully, "Merry Christmas, Santa. Isn't this a lovely day? I have a beautiful tree for you. Where would you like me to stick it?"

And thus began the tradition of the little angel on top of the Christmas tree.

I hope it makes you feel better. I will never see my angel quite the same ever again.    %^@ LL~

That's awesome.  LL~ LL~
My purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.

Offline Ken Culbertson

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #404 on: December 04, 2020, 01:03:10 PM »
When four of Santa's elves got sick,
LL~ LL~ LL~ LL~
AMA 15382
If it is not broke you are not trying hard enough.
USAF 1968-1974 TAC

Offline kevin king

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #405 on: December 07, 2020, 02:16:43 PM »
Hi. Which way to appearance judging?

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #406 on: December 07, 2020, 02:24:40 PM »
Hi. Which way to appearance judging?

Won't ask you to fly the pattern.  But all out just plain flying for fun,  I would give you 20 points. D>K
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #407 on: December 15, 2020, 11:46:38 AM »
A man spoke to each of his 3 sons when he sent them to college.  "I feel
it's my duty to provide you with the best possible education, and you do
not owe me anything for that.  However, I want you to appreciate it. As
a gesture of appreciation, please each put $1,000 into my coffin when I
die."

And so it happened.  His sons became a doctor, a lawyer and a financial
planner, each successful financially. When their father died and they
saw him in the coffin, they remembered his wish.

First, the doctor stacked 10 crisp $100 bills onto the chest of the
deceased.

Next, the financial planner placed $1,000 there in 20 crisp $50 bills.

Finally, it was the heartbroken lawyer's turn.  He slowly reached into
his pocket, removed his checkbook, wrote a check for $3,000, put it into
his father's coffin, and took the $2,000 cash.

The lawyer is now in Congress, probably in your district.

"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #408 on: December 16, 2020, 04:17:07 PM »
Sounds like a politician/lawyer. D>K
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203

Offline Robert Zambelli

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #409 on: December 16, 2020, 07:45:31 PM »
Men Are Just Happier People!
What do you expect from such simple creatures? Your last name stays put. The garage is all yours. Wedding plans take care of themselves. Chocolate is just another snack. You can never be pregnant. You can wear a white T-shirt to a water park. You can wear NO shirt to a water park. Car mechanics tell you the truth. The world is your urinal. You never have to drive to another gas station restroom because this one is just too icky. You don't have to stop and think of which way to turn a nut on a bolt. Wrinkles add character. Wedding dress - $5,000. Tux rental - $100. People never stare at your chest when you're talking to them. New shoes don't cut, blister, or mangle your feet. One mood all the time. Phone conversations are over in 30 seconds flat. You know stuff about tanks. A five-day vacation requires only one suitcase. You can open all your own jars. You get extra credit for the slightest act of thoughtfulness. If someone forgets to invite you, he or she can still be your friend. Your underwear is $8.95 for a three-pack. Two pairs of shoes are more than enough. You almost never have strap problems in public. You are unable to see wrinkles in your clothes. Everything on your face stays its original color. The same hairstyle lasts for years, maybe decades. You only have to shave your face and neck. You can play with toys all your life. One wallet and one pair of shoes - one color for all seasons. You can wear shorts no matter how your legs look. You can 'do' your nails with a pocket knife. You have freedom of choice concerning growing a mustache... You can do Christmas shopping for 25 relatives on December 24 in 25 minutes. No wonder men are happier!

NICKNAME · If Laura, Kate, and Sarah go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Kate and Sarah. If Mike, Dave and John go out, they will affectionately refer to each other as Fat Boy, Bubba, and Wild man.
EATING OUT · When the bill arrives, Mike, Dave and John will each throw in $20, even though it's only for $32.50. None of them will have anything smaller and none will actually admit they want change back. When the girls get their bill, outcome the pocket calculators.
MONEY. A man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs . A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't need but it's on sale.
BATHROOMS · A man has six items in his bathroom: toothbrush and toothpaste, shaving cream, razor, a bar of soap, and a towel . The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337. A man would not be able to identify more than 20 of these items.
ARGUMENTS · A woman has the last word in any argument. . Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.
FUTURE · A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband . A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.
MARRIAGE · A woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn’t. A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change, but she does.
DRESSING UP · A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the trash, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail. · A man will dress up for weddings and funerals.
NATURAL · Men wake up as good-looking as they went to bed · Women somehow deteriorate during the night.
OFFSPRING · Ah, children. A woman knows all about her children. She knows about dentist appointments and romances, best friends, favorite foods, secret fears, and hopes and dreams. · A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY. A married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people remembering the same thing!

Offline Robert Zambelli

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #410 on: December 16, 2020, 07:46:52 PM »
A good one!

Offline Robert Zambelli

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #411 on: December 16, 2020, 07:47:43 PM »
And more!

Offline Robert Zambelli

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #412 on: December 16, 2020, 07:49:57 PM »
more good ones.

Offline Robert Zambelli

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #413 on: December 16, 2020, 07:51:12 PM »
Your car had a rattle!

Offline Robert Zambelli

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #414 on: December 16, 2020, 07:56:16 PM »
Would you buy your beef here???????????????????????

Offline Robert Zambelli

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #415 on: December 16, 2020, 07:57:16 PM »
Yokes?????

Offline Robert Zambelli

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #416 on: December 17, 2020, 02:28:40 PM »
A good trick!

Offline Robert Zambelli

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #417 on: December 17, 2020, 02:33:05 PM »

Good reason for a photo!

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #418 on: December 17, 2020, 07:39:23 PM »
Would you buy your beef here???????????????????????

Robert this reminds me of when I was still on the farm.   We had been feeding the steers getting ready to ship to market.  Of course the corn all didn't digest and was passed through the critters..  My brothers were down for the weekend and we were watching the chickens clawing through the cow patties and eating the corn.  My brother Bod stated and were having fried chicken after they have eaten this.  My Dad almost fell out of his chair laughing at him. H^^
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203

Offline 11290

• Lieutenant
« Reply #419 on: December 18, 2020, 11:40:10 AM »
Why does Santa have 3 gardens??

HE LIKES TO HO, HO, HO

Grandma, get off the stove

YOU'RE TOO OLD TO RIDE THE RANGE!
Evansville, IN & Orlando, FL

Offline Steve Helmick

• Admiral
« Reply #420 on: December 18, 2020, 04:06:12 PM »
My Father-in-law hated his boss so every Christmas he would mail a card to his married boss's house. He'd sign it "love" followed by "some woman's name" and sprinkle perfume on it. I think he did it for over 30 years.

I haven't put up a tree in years but the last time I did, I hung it upside-down from the ceiling. Everybody loved it.

One year, my Wife got two of those plywood cut-out reindeer for the yard, my son and I added some scrap plywood so you could tell which one was the male. Everybody didn't love it.

My mother had a living room she didn't use so she set up her tree in there and left it 20 years or more. She'd cover it in a sheet to keep it clean. It kind of accidentally doubled as a ghost at Halloween that way.

There was a table in Mom's "Christmas Room" that was full of gifts from years past that she hadn't used. We called it the "Gifts of Christmas Past" table. Stuff would sit there for years. When she died, my "brother" got it all. He should have dishes and glasses for a lifetime.

The year my mother discovered Big Lots (aka "Odd Lots") we got lots of "good stuff" and I could always count on a bottle of Old Spice (which I never wore).

My Bother-in-law has some sort of OCD. Every year we'd all get together at the Father-in-laws home. We'd always arrive before my brother-in-law. When he arrived, he'd scan the room first thing. You could watch his eyes. My son and I would set some little piece of paper or fabric on the carpet and wait to see how long it took for him to pick it up. Not laughing was almost impossible.

My Father-in-law would mail a check every year for us to buy gifts for ourselves and the kids. We'd have to wrap the stuff up, drive to his house and act "surprised" when we opened it. That way he could get a picture.

Every year my "brother" would prove how little he knew about me and my family by gifting us shirts with names of teams we cared nothing about.
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Offline John Hammonds

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #421 on: December 18, 2020, 05:12:29 PM »
I started out with nothing and still have most of it left.....
Fast, Cheap, Reliable - Choose any 2!
BMFA 165249

Offline Steve Helmick

• Admiral
« Reply #422 on: December 26, 2020, 09:08:38 PM »
I went for my annual "wellness check" last Monday. Asked if I'd noticed anything new or unusual, and I mentioned that my right eye has started twitching, but it goes away when either my wife or I was away from home. The Doctor nodded, apparently agreeing with the cause & cure.  y1 Steve

PS: It's a true story.

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
Wife
« Reply #423 on: December 27, 2020, 04:26:46 PM »
The wife.
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203

Offline kevin king

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #424 on: December 27, 2020, 08:30:49 PM »

Offline Robert Zambelli

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #425 on: January 02, 2021, 06:47:58 PM »
So, here's a few!

Offline Robert Zambelli

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #426 on: January 02, 2021, 06:50:44 PM »
MORE!!

Offline Robert Zambelli

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #427 on: January 02, 2021, 06:54:26 PM »
And more.

Offline GallopingGhostler

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #428 on: January 03, 2021, 08:18:48 PM »
Those in the Marines would appreciate this one. ;D

Offline Steve_Pollock

• 2019 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #429 on: January 09, 2021, 06:26:46 PM »
Anyone for the Covid-19 shots?

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #430 on: January 09, 2021, 10:02:10 PM »

Offline John Hammonds

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #431 on: January 10, 2021, 03:04:03 AM »
I started out with nothing and still have most of it left.....
Fast, Cheap, Reliable - Choose any 2!
BMFA 165249

Offline Steve_Pollock

• 2019 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #432 on: January 11, 2021, 04:12:02 PM »
From the wisdom of Calvin and Hobbes ...

Offline Perry Rose

• Go vote, it's so easy dead people do it all the time.
  • Admiral
« Reply #433 on: January 20, 2021, 06:24:14 AM »
I found that I could take something for my kleptomania.
I may be wrong but I doubt it.
I wouldn't take her to a dog fight even if she had a chance to win.
The worst part of growing old is remembering when you were young.

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #434 on: January 20, 2021, 06:58:11 AM »
Buying another kit?

Offline Dwayne Donnelly

• 22 supporter
  • Captain
  • Balsa Beavers Toronto Canada
« Reply #435 on: January 20, 2021, 07:52:27 AM »
Buying another kit?

I like these, but what's better is..
You know my wife always gave me a hard time about my hobby, always buying a kit or plane, always going out flying, always going to club meetings.
I retired 3 months ago and she bought me a plane.
Get out of the house!!  LL~
My purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #436 on: January 20, 2021, 10:30:52 AM »
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203

Offline Steve Helmick

• Admiral
« Reply #437 on: January 20, 2021, 01:56:37 PM »
January 20, 2021...My opinion. vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv    :'(   Steve

https://media1.tenor.com/images/c3cb5ab0fee714ece6b9c0aa44419611/tenor.gif

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #438 on: January 20, 2021, 05:49:35 PM »
You know my wife always gave me a hard time about my hobby, always buying a kit or plane, always going out flying, always going to club meetings. I retired 3 months ago and she bought me a plane. Get out of the house!!  LL~

Better tell her straight where you're headed. LL~

Offline afml

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #439 on: January 20, 2021, 09:18:37 PM »
NOTE:
If this is 'too strong', please delete! y1
If you are easily offended, please don't read any further! %^@

My Sister sent me this…….

My Husband and I were dressed and ready to go out for a lovely evening of dinner and theater. Having been burgled in the past, we turned on a ‘night light’ and then put the cat in the backyard. When our Uber arrived, we walked out our front door and our rather tubby cat scooted between our legs inside, then ran up the stairs. Because our cat likes to chase our parakeet we didn’t want to leave them un-chaperoned so my Husband ran inside to retrieve her and put her in the backyard again. 

Because I didn’t want the Uber driver to know our house was going to be empty all evening, I explained to him that my husband would be out momentarily as he was just bidding goodnight to my Mother. A few minutes later he got into the Uber all hot and bothered, and said
(to my growing horror and amusement) as the car pulled away, “Sorry it took so long but the stupid bitch was hiding under the bed and I had to poke her a$$ with a coat hanger to get her to come out! She tried to take off so I grabbed her by the neck and wrapped her in a blanket so she wouldn’t scratch me like she did last time. But it worked! I hauled her fat a$$ down the stairs and threw her into the backyard…….
She had better not @#$% in the vegetable garden again!”

The silence in the Uber was deafening……..

P.S.: I love cats.....
        Tastes like chicken! %^@ LL~
Wes Eakin

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #440 on: January 20, 2021, 11:25:50 PM »
The R/C industry attempts to make their products more appealing than us practical C/L types. <= D>K H^^

Offline Perry Rose

• Go vote, it's so easy dead people do it all the time.
  • Admiral
« Reply #441 on: January 21, 2021, 05:02:37 AM »
I may be wrong but I doubt it.
I wouldn't take her to a dog fight even if she had a chance to win.
The worst part of growing old is remembering when you were young.

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #442 on: January 21, 2021, 12:33:18 PM »
Perry, that is so funny.  Made me remember when after my brother Bill and family came down to the farm for the week end.  Later in the  week Sister-in-law got a note from nephews teacher that she needed to come for a talk.  The kids were asked to draw a picture of what they did or saw that weekend.  Needless to say he drew a picture of the cows and calves in the barn yard.   He included the details even the young steer relieving himself.  Guess the teacher had never been on a farm before. D>K 
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #443 on: January 21, 2021, 08:00:31 PM »
Sometimes we have to watch what we say when talking about old engines.  n1  LL~

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #444 on: January 22, 2021, 12:36:49 PM »
Did I miss these on here?
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #445 on: January 22, 2021, 01:48:23 PM »
Regarding Alexa, there is a version for us seniors.  :!  H^^

There's also an Alex for those who are Southern.

Offline Doug Moisuk

• 23 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #446 on: January 22, 2021, 03:32:44 PM »
Why do all the other posts have the latest posts at the top and this one at the end?
Doug Moisuk
MAAC 3360L

Offline Steve Helmick

• Admiral
« Reply #447 on: January 23, 2021, 04:54:22 PM »
Why do all the other posts have the latest posts at the top and this one at the end?

Whut?  LL~ Steve

Offline Doug Moisuk

• 23 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #448 on: January 23, 2021, 05:36:22 PM »
Whut?  LL~ Steve

On all the other forum pages the latest post is ATTHE TOP OF THE PAGE.  On this post the latest post is at the bottom of the 9th page. Well 10th now.
Doug Moisuk
MAAC 3360L

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #449 on: January 23, 2021, 05:53:48 PM »
Use the go down button. H^^
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here