News:

• April 26, 2024, 02:10:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Howards circle???  (Read 547 times)

Offline Paul Taylor

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • If God is your Co-pilot - swap seats!
    • Our Local CL Web Page
Howards circle???
« on: April 23, 2024, 01:33:47 PM »
I saw this from the Space Needle.

Looks like maybe where a contest should be in Howard’s backyard.
Paul
AMA 842917

Tight Lines = Fun Times

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Howards circle???
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2024, 03:09:22 PM »
Interesting. Did you check the circle diameter? Howard won't fly on less than an 80' radius. I'd wonder where the inevitable mini-vans and pickup trucks would unload and load. The other thing is that there are LOTS of nitwits that complain about the noise from R/C gliders, so CL electrics would be extremely offensive. We needn't mention real model airplanes.

It seems like I haven't been to the Seattle Center for about 55 years. Went to some hockey fights there. They were brawling in the tunnel on the way out of the arena. Parking was a problem then, and no doubt worse now.  :P Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Offline Howard Rush

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2024, 05:18:07 PM »
You’re in town?  You should stop by. You should stop by Steve’s, too, but his house is hard to find, even with a GPS.
The Jive Combat Team
Making combat and stunt great again

Offline Paul Taylor

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
  • If God is your Co-pilot - swap seats!
    • Our Local CL Web Page
« Reply #3 on: Yesterday at 12:56:35 PM »
You’re in town?  You should stop by. You should stop by Steve’s, too, but his house is hard to find, even with a GPS.

I thought about it but it was just a quick overnight stop.
We brought the Florida sun this past Tuesday- your welcome!🤣🤣
Paul
AMA 842917

Tight Lines = Fun Times

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #4 on: Today at 10:02:02 AM »

Howard always went to the door of the neighbor next door. It could have been the aroma from the cannabis grow the neighbor had. Despite blaming his GPS, I thought it was reasonable until about the 10th time, and then it became obvious Howard was doing it on purpose. Especially since my vehicle was always in my driveway and not in the neighbor's.   LL~ Steve

PS: That neighbor moved out and a fleet of illegal Mexicans moved in. The Pit Bull also moved and a Chihuahua moved in.
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here