News:

• April 25, 2024, 05:53:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: How to make a round fuselage  (Read 643 times)

Offline KEITH McCRARY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lieutenant
How to make a round fuselage
« on: August 13, 2022, 02:28:51 AM »
I love watching this guys videos . Sooooo pleasant. And now he has added these how to videos. Enjoy and learn.

Offline gene poremba

• 24 supporter
  • Commander
Re: How to make a round fuselage
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2022, 03:12:30 AM »

Very informative. I enjoyed it....Gene

Offline Bruce Shipp

• 21 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2022, 11:42:50 AM »
I’m not a big YouTube watcher…most videos are 2 minutes of info packed in to 15 minutes of video.

But, this guy does some nice work.  I watched two of his flight videos, the initial trim flights of the glider shown above and the Victory Korda flight video.  Made for a nice morning with my coffee. I’m curious how long they had to wait for those two perfect days? If that’s their normal weather I may move to New York State.

https://m.youtube.com/user/maxfliart/videos

How can you not be romantic about model airplanes?

Offline Steve Helmick

• AMA Member and supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2022, 05:29:46 PM »
Shoot....I could have used those techniques when I was in 3rd > 6th grade, circa 1953~1956. The Cleveland kits were my favorites...except the 72" Condor glider. I'd swear that the biggest stick of balsa was 1/8 x 1/4, and 95% were much smaller. Building in the attic in Alabama wasn't any help.  %^@ Steve
"The United States has become a place where professional athletes and entertainers are mistaken for people of importance." - Robert Heinlein

In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.  In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here