News:

• March 28, 2024, 03:46:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Hey Air Race Fans!  (Read 989 times)

Offline Dan McEntee

• 23 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Hey Air Race Fans!
« on: March 25, 2017, 05:23:02 PM »
   Hey Air Race Fans!  I accidentally  caught  the last half of a one hour show on NBCSN this afternoon that looked like heat racing from Reno last September, but not sure. Looked like it was the first show of a short series!  Anyone got any more details? I saw almost all the classes. and will check out the NBCSN website to see if more are scheduled. This kind of snuck up on me and will be prepared for the next one!
   Type at you later,
   Dan McEntee
AMA 28784
EAA  1038824
AMA 480405 (American Motorcyclist Association)

Offline Gary Mondry

• 22 supporter
  • Commander
Re: Hey Air Race Fans!
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2017, 09:41:10 PM »
A friend of mine forwarded this email from RARA last week:

Dear Air Racing Fans,

Well? Did you see the first episode of the 2016 STIHL National Championship Air Races that aired on March 11th on NBC Sports Network? If you didn’t, here’s your chance – we’ve posted the entire show on our YouTube channel.
And now you have another chance to fly back to race week. This Saturday, yes THIS Saturday, March 25th at 3pm PT/6pm ET, NBC Sports Network will air the second of three, one-hour episodes of last year’s Air Races. Here’s a preview clip to get you even more excited!
Help us share the news by telling your friends on facebook or Twitter. After you’ve watched the show, tell us what you thought on facebook or Tweet at us (we’re @RenoAirRaces). We can’t wait to hear what you thought!

Thanks,

The Reno Air Racing Association Team

P.S. After this Saturday, the third one-hour episode is scheduled to air April 2nd at 12:30pm PT/3:30pm ET.
AMA 10663

Offline Noel Corney

• Commander
Re: Hey Air Race Fans!
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 06:11:03 PM »
Hi Dan and Gary, Thanks for the info and the update to the video. I missed going in 2012 when I was there for Oshkosh, not enough time on one trip, This was nearly as good as being there, Best coverage I have seen on  this great event. Noel.

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here