News:

• April 24, 2024, 05:57:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Here is the deal.  (Read 1972 times)

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • The finish starts with the first piece of wood cut
    • Stunt Hangar
Here is the deal.
« on: February 11, 2021, 03:00:16 PM »
I can't monitor every post and if you get your panties in a wad and want to leave don't post you leaving Just do it. If you wish to go to facebook please do so without fan fare.
AMA 12366

Offline Gerald Arana

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
Re: Here is the deal.
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2021, 06:53:44 PM »
I can't monitor every post and if you get your panties in a wad and want to leave don't post you leaving Just do it. If you wish to go to facebook please do so without fan fare.

Robert: Here's the deal, if you don't like a subject; DON'T READ IT!!!! And for gosh sakes don't post an answer! n1

Jerry

Offline wwwarbird

• 2016 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Welcome to the Stunt Hanger.
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2021, 09:19:05 PM »

Here's The Deal...

Nowadays, people that have "no life" simply resort to whining and finger-pointing as their means of gaining attention. When any level of attention is gained as a result they take it as their confirmation of self worth and importance. For years now it's gradually been becoming the norm, mainly because politicians and lawmakers (primarily from the left) are caving in to it on a regular basis as their means of gaining votes. One big reason this has become the case is because this path of "getting your way" is essentially being taught in schools. Think about it, remember the first time you ever heard of a "Participation Award"? This is all just part of the systematic brainwashing that's been going on and, after the 2020 elections, is set to progress with an even greater snowball effect. So, "turning the channel" never even crosses the minds of these people, because they have to prove to the rest of us that, well, who knows.  D>K
Narrowly averting disaster since 1964! 

Wayne Willey
Albert Lea, MN U.S.A. IC C/L Aircraft Modeler, Ex AMA member

Offline FLOYD CARTER

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • owner
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2021, 11:36:20 AM »
I have put several posts here on Stunt Hanger chastising those who just rant and rave about their political opponent.  If I have somehow indicated my own personal political bias, I apologize for that.  I have never called out anyone by name to complain.

I would like to keep this site focused on stunt models and associated topics.
89 years, but still going (sort of)
AMA #796  SAM #188  LSF #020

Offline Dennis Moritz

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2021, 04:07:19 AM »
I have too many lives

Offline Dennis Toth

• 2020 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2021, 10:13:45 AM »
I agree with Floyd, keep this site focused on control line models and associated topics.

Best,   DennisT

Offline jim gilmore

• Admiral
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2021, 02:31:00 AM »
The Only Problem I have with this site is that I would love a simple way to agree with some things people say. I just really come here to see what you all build I love airplanes. I am moving hopefully into a small home soon and should finally have enough space to build some models again. #^ #^ #^

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here