News:

• March 28, 2024, 11:26:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Here is something to watch and think about  (Read 10367 times)

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
  • The finish starts with the first piece of wood cut
    • Stunt Hangar
Here is something to watch and think about
« on: October 13, 2020, 02:55:29 PM »
This is being taken down all over the internet.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/0Rl3skqoiZGw/

It's a must see Thanks to

Here you go.  Same video as the original link.

For finding the replacement link view it soon and get a glimpse of whats really going on
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 03:42:24 AM by RC Storick »
AMA 12366

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Stunt Hangar
Re: Here is something to watch and think about
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2020, 04:17:18 PM »
I think it might be real. It's too far out to be made up
AMA 12366

Offline Dennis Leonhardi

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • AirClassix on eBay
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2020, 09:09:45 PM »
I think it might be real. It's too far out to be made up

THAT is a pretty explosive piece.  Lots of loose ends.

But anyone who's studied the history of the CIA, for example - especially all the declassified stuff now available - surely knows the talk of the "deep state" isn't a figment of someone's imagination.  And it's not a single political party.

What most saddens /disappoints me is how few Americans really know anything more about history / current events than recent sound bites they've heard.  I heard just today surveys show only about 12% of Americans really follow national news.  How can we possibly expect to have intelligent debate about the coming elections?

Dennis
Think for yourself !  XXX might win the Nats, be an expert on designing, building, finishing, flying, tuning engines - but you might not wanna take tax advice from him.  Or consider his views on the climate to be fact ...

Offline peabody

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2020, 09:15:56 PM »
benghazi killed TWO Americans and two piece of @#$% mercs....
Your idiot orange guy has killed over  150,000 Americans on our soil

Online Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2020, 09:19:55 PM »

Right, he failed to personally cure Wuhan Flu, despite his extensive history and knowledge of medical research. Joe would have gotten that done the first day.

You can always count on Peabody for sober and rational analysis. He is Joe Biden's type of guy - a foaming-at-the-mouth imbecile. He was first on board to praise the way the Chinese Communist Government "solved" the problem - locking people in their houses at the point of a gun.

Brett

Offline Dennis Leonhardi

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • AirClassix on eBay
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2020, 09:44:41 PM »
    Right, he failed to personally cure Wuhan Flu, despite his extensive history and knowledge of medical research. Joe would have gotten that done the first day.

You can always count on Peabody for sober and rational analysis. He is Joe Biden's type of guy - a foaming-at-the-mouth imbecile. He was first on board to praise the way the Chinese Communist Government "solved" the problem - locking people in their houses at the point of a gun.

Brett

y1 y1 y1 y1 y1 y1
Think for yourself !  XXX might win the Nats, be an expert on designing, building, finishing, flying, tuning engines - but you might not wanna take tax advice from him.  Or consider his views on the climate to be fact ...

Offline Larry Fernandez

• Admiral
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2020, 10:14:52 PM »

Rich Peabody is with out a doubt, the biggest boner in the history of Stunt.
It takes a lot to @#$% me off and I know a lot of those who frequent this forum.
They will all tell you that I am all about having a good time and enjoy the fun and friendships I have found along the way. But I can tell you this, it took less than two minutes after meeting Rich Peabody, that I came to the conclusion, that he was one of the biggest dicks I have had the the misfortune of meeting.
My dad taught me to try and see the best in everyone, but with Rich,  all I saw was an arrogant, loud mouth, bitter dick-head. I hope I never have the displeasure of meeting with him again.

Larry, Buttafucco Stunt Team

Offline Gary Dowler

• Admiral
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2020, 10:36:01 PM »

Brett

Well said, Brett.   Peabody is probably one of those who claimed the travel ban, announced immediately after the first confirmed case in the states, as xnenaphobic and racist, only later to say “Trump did nothing “.   
Let’s see, what was going on in January?  Oh yes, the dog and pony show masquerading as an impeachment hearing.  Let’s see, throw everything we have at the president, attack him from all angles and on multiple fronts, right as a potential crisis actually comes up, and then accuse him of not providing leadership.

This has been a nonstop coup attempt from the day of his inaugural event , when the first pundit claimed that as of THAT MOMENT the president had already violated his oath of office. The man hadn’t even taken office yet. 

What we refer to today as progressive Liberalism is the outward manifestation of an underlying mental disorder, one which renders the afflicted unable to reason, to apply logic, to accept differing views, to react rationally or calmly, or to accept anything that doesn’t match their views precisely.

Gary

Profanity is the crutch of the illiterate mind

Online John Rist

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2020, 11:22:02 PM »
Looks like they took it down again.
I also couldn't get in.   ???
John Rist
AMA 56277

Online Brent Williams

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • Fancher Handles - Presented by Brent Williams
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2020, 12:19:50 AM »
Here you go.  Same video as the original link.

Laser-cut, "Ted Fancher Precision-Pro" Hard Point Handle Kits are available again.  PM for info.
https://stunthanger.com/smf/brent-williams'-fancher-handles-and-cl-parts/ted-fancher's-precision-pro-handle-kit-by-brent-williams-information/

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2020, 03:33:05 AM »

Mental disorder on display
AMA 12366

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Stunt Hangar
Here is another one
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2020, 03:55:21 AM »
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 05:14:36 AM by RC Storick »
AMA 12366

John Gluth

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2020, 08:08:02 AM »
I've forwarded Robert's original Puresocial.TV web link, currently still active. Info is beyond bombshell, its a Tsunami!
Thank you Robert!

Offline john e. holliday

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2020, 08:12:48 AM »
I remember the time.  All involved with the slaughter of our young men for their negligence should be behind federal bars or shot for treason.  If this hurts the politicians too much you may delete. S?P
John E. "DOC" Holliday
10421 West 56th Terrace
Shawnee, KANSAS  66203
AMA 23530  Have fun as I have and I am still breaking a record.

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2020, 08:38:57 AM »
AMA 12366

Offline FLOYD CARTER

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • owner
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2020, 10:50:25 AM »
Two comments:

1.  I'd like to meet Rich Peabody.  Sounds like my kind of guy!

2.  Never, never believer anything you see on facebook, or the internet.
89 years, but still going (sort of)
AMA #796  SAM #188  LSF #020

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2020, 11:31:05 AM »

AMA 12366

Online Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2020, 11:37:09 AM »
Two comments:

1.  I'd like to meet Rich Peabody.  Sounds like my kind of guy!

No, you wouldn't, and he most definitely is not. I know you, I cannot think of anyone further away on the personality scale.

Think of a guy from "Jersey Shore", just not as classy.

Brett

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2020, 03:36:12 PM »
They are sensoring this too

AMA 12366

Offline Gerald Arana

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2020, 07:20:07 PM »

Brett

LL~ LL~ LL~  Good one Brett!

Jerry

Offline Gerald Arana

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2020, 07:27:16 PM »

Mental disorder on display

I wonder what's up with that moron........

Jerry

Offline Jared Hays

• 2020 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2020, 11:15:25 PM »
Rich Peabody is a disgrace to the control line community and this country.

Offline John Park

• Agricola
  • Captain
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2020, 04:28:38 AM »
Rich Peabody is a disgrace to the control line community and this country.
We've got quite a few like him over here.  Fortunately, none of them seem to fly control-line.  They strike me as the kind of people who once tried to build a model, found it too difficult, and thereafter decided aeromodellers must all be glue-sniffing Fascist maniacs who love poisons such as methanol, and sharp objects such as surgical scalpels.
You want to make 'em nice, else you get mad lookin' at 'em!

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2020, 05:03:29 AM »
Please end the personal attacks on Rich. I posted this info because it's being censored on the internet not for attacks on anyone. This is the USA and even tho I don't agree with Rich he is entitled to his opinion.
AMA 12366

Offline John Park

• Agricola
  • Captain
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2020, 05:48:16 AM »
Please end the personal attacks on Rich. I posted this info because it's being censored on the internet not for attacks on anyone. This is the USA and even tho I don't agree with Rich he is entitled to his opinion.
I do not know this person, except from his posts on this forum.  My comments were directed at British people with views equivalent to the views he has expressed, and were in no way a personal attack on him.
You want to make 'em nice, else you get mad lookin' at 'em!

Online Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2020, 07:32:30 AM »

But the rest of us aren't? The takeaway seems to be that whoever gets in the first shot is protected, anyone who objects is not protected, and that you can make all the "hit and run" cheap shots as you want with no way for anyone to say otherwise.

It's that way with all the "problem children" - all it does is encourage more people to try to get their licks in and then run and hide behind the moderators if they get themselves in trouble.

Brett

Offline Dwayne Donnelly

• 22 supporter
  • Captain
  • Balsa Beavers Toronto Canada
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2020, 07:35:48 AM »
We've got quite a few like him over here. Fortunately, none of them seem to fly control-line. They strike me as the kind of people who once tried to build a model, found it too difficult, and thereafter decided aeromodellers must all be glue-sniffing Fascist maniacs who love poisons such as methanol, and sharp objects such as surgical scalpels.

How do you know? Do you talk politics at the field? I've been flying with the same group for years, some over 30 years and have no idea how most vote, we are there to fly toy airplanes and have fun.  y1 #^
My purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.

Offline Dwayne Donnelly

• 22 supporter
  • Captain
  • Balsa Beavers Toronto Canada
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2020, 08:20:15 AM »
   But the rest of us aren't? The takeaway seems to be that whoever gets in the first shot is protected, anyone who objects is not protected, and that you can make all the "hit and run" cheap shots as you want with no way for anyone to say otherwise.

It's that way with all the "problem children" - all it does is encourage more people to try to get their licks in and then run and hide behind the moderators if they get themselves in trouble.

Brett

True but calling him a disgrace is crossing the line, no excuse for that and probably what Sparky was addressing.
My purpose in life is to serve as a warning to others.

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2020, 08:33:48 AM »

Brett

Objections are fine but personal attacks are not. I kinda know Rich and yes he cn be grating but just walk away.
AMA 12366

Offline Mike Griffin

• 2018 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2020, 08:43:12 AM »
"Your idiot orange guy"  Quote by Rich Peabody.

I am confused by this.  I thought liberals were anti racist and skin color was not a factor.  In fact, they are always promoting people of color.   Sounds like a racist statement to me and bigotry towards people with orange complexions. 

Mike 

Offline Dennis Leonhardi

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • AirClassix on eBay
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2020, 08:44:40 AM »
True but calling him a disgrace is crossing the line, no excuse for that and probably what Sparky was addressing.

You're entitled to YOUR opinion Dwayne but I think you're WAY OUT OF LINE.  I have a 17-year-old son who's enlisted in the U.S. Marines and will report for Basic after graduation next June.  And I think calling ANYONE who dies trying to protect U.S. Diplomats a "piece of @#$% mercs...." - as Rich did - is a pretty despicable piece of crap.

Dennis

Offline Dennis Leonhardi

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • AirClassix on eBay
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2020, 08:50:37 AM »

I am confused by this.  I thought liberals were anti racist and skin color was not a factor.  In fact, they are always promoting people of color.   Sounds like a racist statement to me and bigotry towards people with orange complexions. 

Mike

I'm very confused myself, Mike.  The name-calling and personal attacks started when Peabody showed up.  NO SURPRISE THERE - JUST PAR FOR THE COURSE!

Dennis

Offline Mike Griffin

• 2018 Supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2020, 08:53:25 AM »
Objections are fine but personal attacks are not. I kinda know Rich and yes he cn be grating but just walk away.

That is the philosophy that has gotten us in the mess we are in in this country now Robert.  Conservatives have done to much "walking away" and the radical left has taken advantage of it.  No more walking away.  Bipartisan means we have to do it their way.  In fact, I think the next Democrat that is elected as President, should be impeached the day after the election.  Tired of this "lets play nice and maybe they will come to their senses" bulls**t. 

Mike

Offline Dan Berry

• Admiral
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2020, 08:55:02 AM »
Actually, you telling him to act like an adult would help a lot.

Online Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2020, 09:06:07 AM »

But claiming the President of the United States "killed 150,000 people" because of a global epidemic that happened to occur during his tenure is *not* over the line? 

That's what everyone is objecting to - cheap shots and character assassination coming from the left is passed off with a laugh, or as "sacred free speech". Even minor reactions coming from the right or as a counter are "spreading hatred" and subject to draconian censorship. Routinely, we get leftist screed, it either goes unchallenged, or if someone does challenge it, the left runs off to daddy to get those bad people to stop saying nasty things about them.

We either want free speech, or we don't. "Free Speech" means exactly that, anyone can say anything - either as a first shot, or as a counter.

But what the left wants is unilateral reign to say absolutely anything about anyone, and everybody else to shut up. They claim to want a 'dialog' - but what really happens is they want to lecture everyone. Saying anything in rebuttal or to the contrary, they claim victimhood and use the rebuttal as "proof" of them being "persecuted".

Allow that as a policy, and all it does it encourage the most egregious kinds of frontal assault, whoever gets their shot in first wins, because anyone trying to fight back gets the thread killed or censored.

Note that this same tactic was used, with some success, in PAMPA, with Peabody among the select group doing the same thing for decades.  That's why he has such a bad reputation and people react to him the way they do. This went on for 25+ years until it could no longer be ignored, we stopped covering for them, and we very quickly resolved the situation.

Brett

Online Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2020, 09:21:55 AM »

Well, obviously your "absolutist" and "literal" black/white view of the world is the problem. You see comments about skin color, and you don't grasp the subtle and nuanced true meaning. Words don't mean what they say, only a liberal education at an Ivy League school can provide you with the necessary insight to understand it.

You see, for instance,  "right to peaceably assemble", "right to free exercise of religion", and "right to bear arms shall not be infringed" along with"highest law of the land" and assume that this means the government cannot restrict your right to get together with your friends, go to church, or carry guns and any attempted laws/decrees/mandates/executive orders to the contrary are null and void, and unconstitutional on their face.

Only if you read between the lines, with your advanced knowledge of sophistry, can you realize that there is an unstated asterisk - *unless we think it is an "emergency" or it offends our sensibilities, in which case anything that pops into any Little Napolean's head (from president to county health commissioner)  is A-OK

Note you might want to look for a written "right to privacy" that 5 people once claimed exists as a constitutional right. You will not find those words anywhere - which is convenient, because if they did, someone might get the idea that mandatory "contact tracing" phone software would be illegal.

Hope this helps.

Brett

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2020, 09:33:59 AM »

Note you might want to look for a written "right to privacy" that 5 people once claimed exists as a constitutional right. You will not find those words anywhere - which is convenient, because if they did, someone might get the idea that mandatory "contact tracing" phone software would be illegal.

Hope this helps.

Brett

The right to privacy is alluded to in the Fourth Amendment to the US Constitution, which states, "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation.

That being said it doesn't matter who threw the first stone I don't want name calling from either side. That said this thread is about censorship You know the prohibiting of free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the pres
AMA 12366

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #37 on: October 16, 2020, 06:05:42 AM »
AMA 12366

Online Steve Dwyer

• 2020 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #38 on: October 16, 2020, 06:48:30 AM »
Known professionally as Millennial Millie, Millie Weaver and Gavin Wince were arrested, for multiple felonies — process crimes. According to Cleveland.com , Portage County Jail in Ravenna, Ohio, on Saturday confirmed that Millicent Weaver , 29, is being held on charges of robbery, tampering with evidence, obstructing justice, and domestic violence.

Offline Jim Mynes

• Commander
  • Chelsea, ME
« Reply #39 on: October 16, 2020, 07:52:27 AM »
I did a bit of fishing this summer, I wish I’d had bait that works as well as what Peabody’s using.
I have seen the light, and it’s powered by a lipo.

Online Steve Dwyer

• 2020 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #40 on: October 16, 2020, 08:12:33 AM »
We have to take more care in who we listen to.

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Stunt Hangar
« Reply #41 on: October 16, 2020, 11:36:09 AM »
We have to take more care in who we listen to.

Were they found guilty? Nope Were they set up? maybe Look at Denish Desouza was he guilty?

https://lawandcrime.com/high-profile/indictment-reveals-real-reason-behind-arrest-of-infowars-correspondent-millie-weaver/

This link is from Dan Abrams
AMA 12366

Offline frank mccune

• AMA Member
  • Admiral
« Reply #42 on: October 17, 2020, 08:03:54 AM »
     Hello Again:

As I posted a few days ago, this entire story is FAKE!  You can bet the farm on  that TRUTH!

Frank

Offline peabody

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #43 on: October 17, 2020, 04:09:00 PM »
Come on Frank.....next you'll be saying that Hillary isn't stealing babies for dinner.

Online Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #44 on: October 17, 2020, 04:33:02 PM »
The right to privacy is alluded to in the Fourth Amendment to the US Constitution, which states, "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation.

That's what they said, alright. Remember that when Uncle Joe *requires* a "COVID-19 tracking app" be installed or carried with you at all times.

Brett

Offline Avaiojet

• 22 supporter
  • Admiral
  • Just here for the fun of it also.
« Reply #45 on: October 17, 2020, 06:41:55 PM »

Here is a list of Obama's impressive accomplishments:

◾First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
◾First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
◾First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
◾First President to violate the War Powers Act.
◾First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
◾First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
◾First President to spend a trillion dollars on “shovel-ready” jobs when there was no such thing as “shovel-ready” jobs.
◾First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
◾First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
◾First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
◾First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
◾First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
◾First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
◾First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
◾First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
◾First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
◾First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
◾First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
◾First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
◾First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
◾First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
◾First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
◾First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
◾First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
◾First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.
◾First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records.
◾First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
◾First President to go on multiple “global apology tours” and concurrent “insult our friends” tours.
◾First President to go on over 17 lavish vacations, in addition to date nights and Wednesday evening White House parties for his friends paid for by the taxpayers.
◾First President to have personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
◾First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
◾First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.
◾First President to repeat the Holy Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth
◾First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).
◾First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they “volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences.”
◾Then he was the First President to tell the members of the military that THEY were UNPATRIOTIC for balking at the last suggestion. (Thank God he didn’t get away with THIS one.)
◾First president to allow Iran to inspect their own facilities.
◾First president to have blood on his hands from Benghazi to the assassinations of several police officers.
◾First president to trade 5 terrorist for a traitor
◾First president to facilitate the Iranians to acquire nuclear weapons.
◾First president to light up the White House in rainbow colors to honor men that lust after other men’s rear ends.
◾First president to put young children in danger by forcing states to allow men in women’s restroom and showers.
◾First president to marry a man.
◾First president to smoke crack cocaine in the White House.
Trump Derangement Syndrome. TDS. 
Avaiojet Derangement Syndrome. ADS.
Amazing how ignorance can get in the way of the learning process.
If you're Trolled, you know you're doing something right.  Alpha Mike Foxtrot. "No one has ever made a difference by being like everyone else."  Marcus Cordeiro, The "Mark of Excellence," you will not be forgotten. "No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot."- Mark Twain. I look at the Forum as a place to contribute and make friends, some view it as a Realm where they could be King.   Proverb 11.9  "With his mouth the Godless destroys his neighbor..."  "Perhaps the greatest challenge in modeling is to build a competitive control line stunter that looks like a real airplane." David McCellan, 1980.

Online Arlan McKee

• 23 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #46 on: October 17, 2020, 09:33:27 PM »
I can remember back when Democrats had a healthy distrust of federal agencies, especially the alphabet agencies. All Americans should be disgusted and angry that requests for information from our government go unfilled for years even after court order.
Or they find a way to make the information disappear like they did with the Bin Laden raid over 7 years ago.

https://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/secret-move-keeps-bin-laden-records-in-the-shadows-093810

Offline RC Storick

• Forum owner
  • Administrator
  • Admiral
    • Stunt Hangar
AMA 12366

Offline Robert Zambelli

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2020, 04:21:03 PM »

And here's my list of SOME of the things Trump has done:

Trump's major domestic wins:
Right To Try (patients without a cure can try any new experimental medicine)
First Step Act prison and sentencing reform (fairness for minorities, compassion for mistakes)
Opportunity Zone tax shelters (pours investment money from the private sector into inner-cities and other poor areas)
Record funding for HBCUs
$500 Billion Platinum Plan for minorities (negotiated with Ice Cube)
Tax cuts
Initiated in 2017, and already has it flying now in 2020, the first NGAD new USAF fighter aircraft (F/A-XX for the Navy)
Hundreds of miles of new border wall
Approved Keystone and Dakota Access Pipelines
Sped up the Internet, made the internet more robust, and reduced consumer internet access costs by killing Net Neutrality
Switched the federal government's official position from once opposing voter ID to now supporting state voter ID laws
Allows the military to choose if they want to ban any soldier for being transgender
Rolled back thousands of restrictive and often ancient federal regulations
USA became a natural gas exporter
Reformed the VA
Reduced prices on prescription drugs inside the USA

Trump's major foreign policy wins:
Sudan + Israel peace deal that NORMALIZES relations (embassies, direct flights, trade, tourism)
Bahrain + Israel peace deal that NORMALIZES relations
Kosovo + Serbia peace deal that NORMALIZES relations between each other and Israel
UAE + Israel peace deal that NORMALIZES relations
Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem
Trade Deal with China
USMCA trade deal with Canada and Mexico (obsoletes NAFTA)
Trade Deal with South Korea
U.S. + Japan Free Trade Deal
No new wars (actually, drawing down many U.S. forces deployed overseas such that our boys are coming home)
Ended the Paris Accord's restrictions on U.S. business expansion
No new nuclear tests by North Korea after Trump's visit there
Maximum Pressure Campaign on Iran's Mullahs (nuclear, trade, exports, financial, diplomatic, etc.)
Crushed ISIS inside Syria and Iraq, generally ending those 2 wars, plus killed Al Baghdadi and Soleimani
Global campaign to end punishment in other countries for being gay

Well, peabody, not bad for an idiot orange guy. AND, I might just ask WTF gives you the right to call him an idiot?

BUT, in all (undeserved) fairness to you, let’s hear your advice on who would be a better president than Trump.
Give us their name and list their accomplishments.
If you don’t respond, I’ll just assume that you’re just an ignorant Trump hater who just spews worthless drivel and hasn’t a clue what a real leader is.
And, get this through your head - Trump didn't kill ANYONE

Offline Larry Fernandez

• Admiral
« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2020, 11:13:28 PM »

And here's my list of SOME of the things Trump has done:

Trump's major domestic wins:
Right To Try (patients without a cure can try any new experimental medicine)
First Step Act prison and sentencing reform (fairness for minorities, compassion for mistakes)
Opportunity Zone tax shelters (pours investment money from the private sector into inner-cities and other poor areas)
Record funding for HBCUs
$500 Billion Platinum Plan for minorities (negotiated with Ice Cube)
Tax cuts
Initiated in 2017, and already has it flying now in 2020, the first NGAD new USAF fighter aircraft (F/A-XX for the Navy)
Hundreds of miles of new border wall
Approved Keystone and Dakota Access Pipelines
Sped up the Internet, made the internet more robust, and reduced consumer internet access costs by killing Net Neutrality
Switched the federal government's official position from once opposing voter ID to now supporting state voter ID laws
Allows the military to choose if they want to ban any soldier for being transgender
Rolled back thousands of restrictive and often ancient federal regulations
USA became a natural gas exporter
Reformed the VA
Reduced prices on prescription drugs inside the USA

Trump's major foreign policy wins:
Sudan + Israel peace deal that NORMALIZES relations (embassies, direct flights, trade, tourism)
Bahrain + Israel peace deal that NORMALIZES relations
Kosovo + Serbia peace deal that NORMALIZES relations between each other and Israel
UAE + Israel peace deal that NORMALIZES relations
Moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem
Trade Deal with China
USMCA trade deal with Canada and Mexico (obsoletes NAFTA)
Trade Deal with South Korea
U.S. + Japan Free Trade Deal
No new wars (actually, drawing down many U.S. forces deployed overseas such that our boys are coming home)
Ended the Paris Accord's restrictions on U.S. business expansion
No new nuclear tests by North Korea after Trump's visit there
Maximum Pressure Campaign on Iran's Mullahs (nuclear, trade, exports, financial, diplomatic, etc.)
Crushed ISIS inside Syria and Iraq, generally ending those 2 wars, plus killed Al Baghdadi and Soleimani
Global campaign to end punishment in other countries for being gay

Well, peabody, not bad for an idiot orange guy. AND, I might just ask WTF gives you the right to call him an idiot?

BUT, in all (undeserved) fairness to you, let’s hear your advice on who would be a better president than Trump.
Give us their name and list their accomplishments.
If you don’t respond, I’ll just assume that you’re just an ignorant Trump hater who just spews worthless drivel and hasn’t a clue what a real leader is.
And, get this through your head - Trump didn't kill ANYONE

Robert, thank you so much for taking the time to post this.
The best post on this forum in a long time. Of course, the left will cite this as fake news, but those with any intelligence who know where to find the truth will appreciate what you have written. Again thank you
Go TRUMP 2020!!!! MAGA

Larry, Buttafucco Stunt Team

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here