News:

• May 09, 2024, 02:08:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Ohio Derailment  (Read 9049 times)

Offline Ken Culbertson

• 24 supporter
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Re: Ohio Derailment
« Reply #150 on: February 28, 2023, 12:18:14 PM »
Dan, my feelings exactly and I am open that I do not like him at all, but as a President he out Reganed Regan.  I don't want a President that I "like", I want one that makes me "like" the country.

Ken
AMA 15382
If it is not broke you are not trying hard enough.
USAF 1968-1974 TAC

Offline Rusty

• 23 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #151 on: March 01, 2023, 08:16:07 AM »
My interpretation of the information that I found is that a heat sensor that tells the engineer a bearing is overheating was by "regulation" set too high and by the time the sensor alerted the engineer it was too late.  Supposedly, the system functioned properly, only some incompetent authority figure (unknown to me) told the train companies what to temperature to set the alert at.  It probably like somebody setting the stall warning on an aircraft at a speed so low that when the alarm goes off it has stalled already. 

I propose for a solution to this dilemma is to make every 3rd car an empty box car and allow hobos and transients to ride in it for free.  Then a phone would be put in each box car for the purpose to call the engineer or train company if the train is catching on fire.   This warning system would prove more reliable than what they have.

And last, but not least is that a lawyer would make the box car bums sign a release that if the train catches on fire and the bums call the engineer / train company and nothing happens that they cannot sue because they was killed. 

**Disclaimer**  This is not my idea.  I got it from the US Army.  When I served in the infantry (197th Infantry Brigade) we rotated turns pulling "fire watch."  A person had to be awake all night looking out for fire because the Army didn't trust fire alarms. 

Offline Steve Dwyer

• 2020 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #152 on: March 06, 2023, 11:37:30 AM »
Another Ohio derailment for Norfolk-Southern, third one in a month, no chemicals this time, good thing. People are getting alarmed and questioning if they should be shut down.

Offline Gary Dowler

• Admiral
« Reply #153 on: March 06, 2023, 02:24:07 PM »
Another Ohio derailment for Norfolk-Southern, third one in a month, no chemicals this time, good thing. People are getting alarmed and questioning if they should be shut down.
Derailments, at least minor ones, are not uncommon, what is uncommon is the type of disaster we saw previously.  The public only knows what they are told by the media, which itself usually knows precious little about what they are reporting, so when the media reports something like this on the heels of an actual disaster, the public gets the idea that disaster is looming around every corner and we are all on the edge of death at any moment. 
There is absolutely no need to justify any shutting down of the railroad, unless of course if someone wished to further exacerbate lingering supply chain difficulties.

Gary
Profanity is the crutch of the illiterate mind

Offline Al Ferraro

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #154 on: March 06, 2023, 06:44:51 PM »
Watching Jan 6 tapes, Tucker Carlson reporting. No insurrection, The January 6 committee Lied 🤥. Lots of fake reporting from the left.
Al

Online Brett Buck

• Admiral
« Reply #155 on: March 06, 2023, 11:48:15 PM »
There is absolutely no need to justify any shutting down of the railroad, unless of course if someone wished to further exacerbate lingering supply chain difficulties.

But don't you get it, Gary? - They're MAD! They need heads to roll, screw facts, logic,  and ignore the impact. It doesn't matter if it was a routine accident that happened at a 12-sigma worst case condition. Someone has to pay!

Brett

Offline Steve Dwyer

• 2020 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #156 on: March 07, 2023, 05:55:02 AM »
It's "Cost Externalization" -- Companies show higher profits, but society pays for it. You shouldn't forget the Enron Scandal?

You're completely taking MAD out of context, "they" are mad in the angry sense. You abhor people being voice full for change especially when it comes to their health and well being. Watch now as states start becoming more connected to the failed "lobbied down" federal regs that afford little interest "protection" to the public.

Is it wrong to want to know what poisons are being transported through you neighborhood? Spend some profits to install more bearing sensors along the track that shut down a train when it's in peril. Design better tank cars and hire more employees you can afford it. Just do a better job....

And when the next accident sickens or kills a larger community or decapitates family members spreading their remains over the highway because they were holding short at a railway crossing will you call it "Hand Wrenching Sensationalism"?

Come on man, we are talking about people here!!!

Steve

Offline Ken Culbertson

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #157 on: March 07, 2023, 07:29:57 AM »
It would be nice if big companies didn't make profits.  Then they wouldn't have to donate so much to the Democrats or pay dividends to the stockholders or hire so many people.  Can we simply get it through our heads that we cannot protect everybody from everything all of the time.  All safety standards are a compromise between an 100% and some risk.  The only thing that would have prevented this accident was the spacing of the track sensors but that would have only prevented it for this one failure.  The next one may heat up even faster and they still not detect it in time.  Do you seriously think that a company would intentionally allow such an accident or one of this magnitude was part of some nefarious cost saving analysis?  I doubt seriously that the company pays much attention to government regulations is setting internal standards unless they exceed actual safety.  They will set them where the failure rate is less than the cost of compliance.  Do you get a brake job on your car before the squeal?  Probably not.  Yes, this is a tragedy and the company should do EVERYTHING IT CAN to help the people affected.  Putting them out of business helps no one.

Answer me this.  How would putting a hazardous material labels on the cars prevented this from happening?  Do we now ban transporting them?  How would shorter trains have made that single wheel bearing not fail?

How would How in the world could you compare this to Enron?  Enron was pure fraud of a scale we rarely ever see.  That is like comparing your kid getting punched on the schoolground being the same as WWII.

Face it, SH** Happens.
AMA 15382
If it is not broke you are not trying hard enough.
USAF 1968-1974 TAC

Offline Steve Dwyer

• 2020 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #158 on: March 07, 2023, 11:32:20 AM »
There you go again when confronted with an issue you're uncomfortable with you change the script to your own benefit. Resorting to politics and the Democrats again and again gains you little except to display a rigid mindset. I would strongly suggest consider treading more lightly on the Dems and their supposed "inferiorities"  especially knowing the fraudulent behavior that exists on the part of much of the Republican base in Washington and their GOD "Fraud Fox News". That's why I brought up Enron. Lest we ever forget "The Big Lie"

Consider this...Responsible business leadership means maintaining our independence which strengthens the confidence of our clients, regulators and the public and that we act with integrity and objectivity. It also means building trust and ensuring high standards of ethical behavior in everything we do through integrity and our Code of Conduct. N-S has a ways to go to get anywhere near achieving the publics confidence if they even care to do so....and we know they don't!

Steve

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #159 on: March 07, 2023, 12:11:19 PM »
There you go again when confronted with an issue you're uncomfortable with you change the script to your own benefit. Resorting to politics and the Democrats again and again gains you little except to display a rigid mindset. I would strongly suggest consider treading more lightly on the Dems and their supposed "inferiorities"  especially knowing the fraudulent behavior that exists on the part of much of the Republican base in Washington and their GOD "Fraud Fox News". That's why I brought up Enron. Lest we ever forget "The Big Lie"

Consider this...Responsible business leadership means maintaining our independence which strengthens the confidence of our clients, regulators and the public and that we act with integrity and objectivity. It also means building trust and ensuring high standards of ethical behavior in everything we do through integrity and our Code of Conduct. N-S has a ways to go to get anywhere near achieving the publics confidence if they even care to do so....and we know they don't!

Steve

Steve..can you show any examples of ANY MSNBC / CNN / CBS / ABC NARRATIVE that the typical Liberal / Progressive of the 21st Century rejects, doubts or is  at liberty to denounce or even question in public...?
Did you usual source of  the truth ever show you this...?

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/fauci-lied-he-never-took-the-vaccine/#:~:text=When%20Fauci%20staged%20him%20pretending%20to%20get%20the,has%20been%20caught%20lying%20about%20the%20herd%20immunity.

Offline Joseph Lijoi

• Commander
« Reply #160 on: March 07, 2023, 12:57:45 PM »
Steve..can you show any examples of ANY MSNBC / CNN / CBS / ABC NARRATIVE that the typical Liberal / Progressive of the 21st Century rejects, doubts or is  at liberty to denounce or even question in public...?
Did you usual source of  the truth ever show you this...?

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/fauci-lied-he-never-took-the-vaccine/#:~:text=When%20Fauci%20staged%20him%20pretending%20to%20get%20the,has%20been%20caught%20lying%20about%20the%20herd%20immunity.

Moderna (as in vaccine) is misspelled on the headline to the article in your link. It is not spelled Maderna. At least Steve's sources (MSNBC/CNN/ABC) can spell.

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #161 on: March 07, 2023, 12:59:01 PM »
Moderna (as in vaccine) is misspelled on the headline to the article in your link. It is not spelled Maderna. At least Steve's sources (MSNBC/CNN/ABC) can spell.

Is this your rebuttal...? LL~
Here's an instant replay.......
https://welovetrump.com/2020/12/24/wrongarmfauci-dr-fauci-vaccinated-on-left-arm-but-claims-his-right-arm-is-sore/
It's far easier to brainwash someone than it is to get that person to realize that he has been hopelessly brainwashed.
Keep telling yourself that Fauci took the vaccine and that this video is a hoax...!! LL~

Offline Joseph Lijoi

• Commander
« Reply #162 on: March 07, 2023, 01:28:42 PM »
Is this your rebuttal...? LL~
Here's an instant replay.......
https://welovetrump.com/2020/12/24/wrongarmfauci-dr-fauci-vaccinated-on-left-arm-but-claims-his-right-arm-is-sore/
It's far easier to brainwash someone than it is to get that person to realize that he has been hopelessly brainwashed.
Keep telling yourself that Fauci took the vaccine and that this video is a hoax...!! LL~

Dr. Fauci Vaccinated on LEFT Arm, But Claims His RIGHT Arm is Sore!

Serious stuff. Did you buy the 99.9% pure silver collector grade Donald Trump coins?

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #163 on: March 07, 2023, 01:47:32 PM »
Dr. Fauci Vaccinated on LEFT Arm, But Claims His RIGHT Arm is Sore!

Serious stuff. Did you buy the 99.9% pure silver collector grade Donald Trump coins?

At this point deflection and misdirection all that JOSEPH "WHITE PEOPLE ARE CRAZY" LIJOI has got... LL~
How many boosters are  the "Science Trusters" up to now...?
Yep...looks like America's highest paid government employee / CDC Chief faked taking the vaccine and the best Lijoi can do in response is his "Shadow Puppet" routine....
How much air time did this treasonous and fraudulent PSA get on MSNBC and CNN...?
How many trusting Americans watched Fauci "take the vaccine" then say to themselves , "If Fauci can take it...so can I".

Offline Joseph Lijoi

• Commander
« Reply #164 on: March 07, 2023, 02:05:42 PM »

At this point deflection and misdirection all that JOSEPH "WHITE PEOPLE ARE CRAZY" LIJOI has got... LL~
How many boosters are  the "Science Trusters" up to now...?
Yep...looks like America's highest paid government employee / CDC Chief faked taking the vaccine and the best Lijoi can do in response is his "Shadow Puppet" routine....
How much air time did this treasonous and fraudulent PSA get on MSNBC and CNN...?
How many trusting Americans watched Fauci "take the vaccine" then say to themselves , "If Fauci can take it...so can I".

I thought this thread was about a train derailment not a brain derailment. Again the spelling issue raises its ugly head!

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #165 on: March 07, 2023, 03:23:10 PM »
I thought this thread was about a train derailment not a brain derailment.

I count 10 posts from you before this last one and NOT ONE WORD FROM YOU ABOUT TRAIN DERAILMENT
Don't you ever get tired of making yourself look ridiculous...?
What's it like being trapped like a rat with nothing of any relevance to say about Fauci faking the vaccine shot...?

Offline Joseph Lijoi

• Commander
« Reply #166 on: March 07, 2023, 03:43:00 PM »
I count 10 posts from you before this last one and NOT ONE WORD FROM YOU ABOUT TRAIN DERAILMENT
Don't you ever get tired of making yourself look ridiculous...?
What's it like being trapped like a rat with nothing of any relevance to say about Fauci faking the vaccine shot...?

Ok. Fauci got vaccinated in the left arm and both arms are sore. The left arm is sore from the vaccination and the right arm is sore from some arthritis that has been bothering him since 2005. I hope this is relevant enough for you. What's it like being trapped like a rat inside your own head?

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #167 on: March 07, 2023, 04:09:59 PM »
Ok. Fauci got vaccinated in the left arm and both arms are sore. The left arm is sore from the vaccination and the right arm is sore from some arthritis that has been bothering him since 2005.

Dude..you are too much..!

Offline Gary Dowler

• Admiral
« Reply #168 on: March 07, 2023, 04:12:49 PM »
It's "Cost Externalization" -- Companies show higher profits, but society pays for it. You shouldn't forget the Enron Scandal?

You're completely taking MAD out of context, "they" are mad in the angry sense. You abhor people being voice full for change especially when it comes to their health and well being. Watch now as states start becoming more connected to the failed "lobbied down" federal regs that afford little interest "protection" to the public.

Is it wrong to want to know what poisons are being transported through you neighborhood? Spend some profits to install more bearing sensors along the track that shut down a train when it's in peril. Design better tank cars and hire more employees you can afford it. Just do a better job....

And when the next accident sickens or kills a larger community or decapitates family members spreading their remains over the highway because they were holding short at a railway crossing will you call it "Hand Wrenching Sensationalism"?

Come on man, we are talking about people here!!!

Steve

Did a little research.  On average, it costs a railroad $200,000 to put in a hot box detector on a single track line, and about $350,000 to install one on a double track line.  Norfolk Southern (just this one railroad)  operates around 20,000 miles of track.    How close together would you have them install these devices? One per mile? at $1-1.75 million for every 5 miles? For how many thousands of miles of track?  Perhaps you would like them every half mile, at double the cost?  Combine this with all of the extra maintenance that would be required. No railroad could possibly afford to do that.

Gary
Profanity is the crutch of the illiterate mind

Offline Joseph Lijoi

• Commander
« Reply #169 on: March 07, 2023, 05:37:13 PM »
Did a little research.  On average, it costs a railroad $200,000 to put in a hot box detector on a single track line, and about $350,000 to install one on a double track line.  Norfolk Southern (just this one railroad)  operates around 20,000 miles of track.    How close together would you have them install these devices? One per mile? at $1-1.75 million for every 5 miles? For how many thousands of miles of track?  Perhaps you would like them every half mile, at double the cost?  Combine this with all of the extra maintenance that would be required. No railroad could possibly afford to do that.

Gary

Here is a link to an article in the leftist New York Times. I know a lot of you guys hate this paper but it is an interesting read, especially if lighten up first and have a few drinks (this applies to us happy drunks only).

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/07/business/norfolk-southern-derailment-east-palestine-regulation.html

Offline Dan McEntee

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #170 on: March 07, 2023, 05:39:22 PM »
I thought this thread was about a train derailment not a brain derailment. Again the spelling issue raises its ugly head!

IS that all you can pick on is spelling??
  I read quite a bit in the newspaper, magazines, and on the internet. It's amazing the how many spelling , grammatical and other errors I find each and every day!! Hell, I can even spell better than spell check on a lot of sites!! It's the culture that has been developed where no one cares about proper spelling, English and diction. Have you ever had to read resume's and employment applications from people in the last 15 or 20 years?? Some of what I have been able to see is down right sad and laughable at the same time! Blame it on cell phones and texting maybe?  Slang is fine if you are hanging out with your buddies after work, but anything that is for general consumption by the public or is official business should be proper English I have actually made some people mad because I text just the way that you see it here instead of all the abbreviations and short cuts. "It takes too long to read it!!" is the usually replay when I ask what's wrong with it. Really?? Some of the blogs that are out there are the worst, I guess because there is no editor to answer to for the most part. I see it every where, and I'm not an English major or anything but got A's and B's all through school. I think it REALLY is part of what's wrong with this country and shows that most people are lazy, have no respect for other people, and have a huge lack of discipline. And it doesn't go along party lines, it's everywhere!!
   So, that's the best you can do?
  Type at you later,
   Dan McEntee
AMA 28784
EAA  1038824
AMA 480405 (American Motorcyclist Association)

Teodorico Terry

« Reply #171 on: March 07, 2023, 05:46:18 PM »
Chuck,

Interesting that the source you quote is basically a private blog but at any rate...  For the worst years of the pandemic the number of excess deaths exceed what the statistical models predicted for a normal year.  The CDC did the calculation using 4 prior years worth of data and then went back and re-run it using 6 prior years as the foundation.  The number of actual deaths exceed the prediction both cases (i.e. excess deaths). So something was definitely going on, whether you believe in COVID or not.  If you can explain it away to things other than a pandemic I am game; you might be even up for a Nobel Prize in medicine.  Keep in mind that this calculation was not only done in the US but in other countries as well. If it were truly a conspiracy as some believe the cross border coordination would have been quite impressive.

The vaccination rate in the US is fairly low at 63% (2 doses) so in time we will find out if herd immunity is actually a thing. In the context of vaccination programs herd immunity is generally taken as a sufficiently high number of individuals being vaccinated as to allow those who cannot be vaccinated (generally for medical reasons) to be relatively safe or at the very  least be able to limit or contain an outbreak.  It is ironic that as a result of a Church revival we might be facing a measles outbreak because a number of the congregants decided to skip a vaccine. That problem had already been addressed until people decided that they knew better than people who specialize in the field.

As far as anecdotal evidence everyone that I knew who passed away from COVID was unvaccinated (5 instances); not by choice, but simply because the vaccine was not available at the time and the treatment protocols had not really been developed.  Since then, about 1/2 of the people that I know have had the virus at some point, all them vaccinated (that is the first question I ask when I hear they got the bug). None of them as far as I know required additional care, meaning a hospital stay although one did require treatment with Paxlovid. My anecdotal data seems to indicate that it does work.

Offline Steve Dwyer

• 2020 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #172 on: March 07, 2023, 06:00:25 PM »
Gary,

If N-S spent a fraction of what their Washington Lobbyist give annually to suppress federal regulations toward safety upgrades we may start seeing fewer derailments.

Try "researching" the attachment instead, what you're suggesting is chump change compared to Republican donations.

Steve

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2023/2/9/2152040/-Ohio-railway-company-behind-derailment-fought-to-make-sure-it-didn-t-need-to-upgrade-train-safety

Offline Arlan McKee

• 23 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #173 on: March 07, 2023, 06:12:15 PM »
Chuck,

Interesting that the source you quote is basically a private blog but at any rate...  For the worst years of the pandemic the number of excess deaths exceed what the statistical models predicted for a normal year.  The CDC did the calculation using 4 prior years worth of data and then went back and re-run it using 6 prior years as the foundation.  The number of actual deaths exceed the prediction both cases (i.e. excess deaths). So something was definitely going on, whether you believe in COVID or not.  If you can explain it away to things other than a pandemic I am game; you might be even up for a Nobel Prize in medicine.  Keep in mind that this calculation was not only done in the US but in other countries as well. If it were truly a conspiracy as some believe the cross border coordination would have been quite impressive.

The vaccination rate in the US is fairly low at 63% (2 doses) so in time we will find out if herd immunity is actually a thing. In the context of vaccination programs herd immunity is generally taken as a sufficiently high number of individuals being vaccinated as to allow those who cannot be vaccinated (generally for medical reasons) to be relatively safe or at the very  least be able to limit or contain an outbreak.  It is ironic that as a result of a Church revival we might be facing a measles outbreak because a number of the congregants decided to skip a vaccine. That problem had already been addressed until people decided that they knew better than people who specialize in the field.

As far as anecdotal evidence everyone that I knew who passed away from COVID was unvaccinated (5 instances); not by choice, but simply because the vaccine was not available at the time and the treatment protocols had not really been developed.  Since then, about 1/2 of the people that I know have had the virus at some point, all them vaccinated (that is the first question I ask when I hear they got the bug). None of them as far as I know required additional care, meaning a hospital stay although one did require treatment with Paxlovid. My anecdotal data seems to indicate that it does work.
You say treatment protocols weren't developed yet. I say they refused to allow any type of early treatment and tried to cancel any doctors that went against the government. You mention Nobel prize in medicine which is exactly what was awarded to the man who invented Ivermectin. Then the government mouthpieces in the media called it horse de-wormer and said it was dangerous. Can anyone tell me another time in modern history where doctors were prevented from practicing medicine and prescribing drugs as they saw fit. You even had democrat governors sign orders to prevent pharmacies from dispensing them.
Now we see vaccinated people getting COVID over and over again. I don't know any unvaccinated people that have had it twice.
Now we have young vaccinated people and athletes dropping from myocarditis and blood clots caused by a vaccine that doesn't do any of the things that Fauci and others said it would do.
This vaccine has caused more injury and death than every other vaccine in history combined.

Offline Arlan McKee

• 23 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #174 on: March 07, 2023, 06:22:22 PM »
Gary,

If N-S spent a fraction of what their Washington Lobbyist give annually to suppress federal regulations toward safety upgrades we may start seeing fewer derailments.

Try "researching" the attachment instead, what you're suggesting is chump change compared to Republican donations.

Steve

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2023/2/9/2152040/-Ohio-railway-company-behind-derailment-fought-to-make-sure-it-didn-t-need-to-upgrade-train-safety
Surely you're not dumb enough to believe they only give money to one side of the aisle.

Offline Al Ferraro

• 24 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #175 on: March 07, 2023, 07:01:55 PM »
You say treatment protocols weren't developed yet. I say they refused to allow any type of early treatment and tried to cancel any doctors that went against the government.
Yes, and there’s a reason why they tried to stop early treatment protocols because if there’s a successful early treatment the FDA can’t issue an EUA (early use authorization) for a vaccine. So they clamped down on any doctors that were having much success with many different early protocols 2 of which were HCQ and Ivermectin.
Al

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #176 on: March 07, 2023, 07:54:34 PM »
Chuck,

WHO SAID CV 19 ISN'T REAL...?
I caught CV 19 shortly after it became "A Thing" in early 2020 and it was nasty.
I was 65 years old....[many panic stricken Libs would've  given me a 60% chance of death]..... LL~

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/lifestyle/covid_19/conservative_news_viewers_more_accurately_estimate_covid_19_death_risk

I've never had a case of the flu like it, with an intense headache for 3 days and a sinus infection that transitioned to lots of post nasal crap to cough up.
It lingered for a couple weeks so I sweated it out on a treadmill.
The last time I had the flu would have been as a teenager.
I caught CV 19 in 2020  from either a son in law who works for Delta airlines [he tested positive and was sick enough to miss work], or from my girl friend who tested positive [as a public school teacher].
About 2 months ago I caught  what seemed like a weaker version of what I had 3 years ago.
I don't know if it was CV 19 or not.
Nobody needs to convince me that CV 19 is real.
Regardless....
Fauci faked taking the vaccine.
Why would the head of the CDC do that...?
Why would the heads of the CDC pretend they had no idea how many of their own employees were vaxxed at the time they were questioned about this at a Senate Hearing...?

« Last Edit: March 07, 2023, 09:44:37 PM by Chuck Matheny »

Offline Arlan McKee

• 23 supporter
  • Commander
« Reply #177 on: March 07, 2023, 09:16:11 PM »
Fauci knew that more people died in the vaccine group than in the placebo group. Thats one of the reasons why Pfizer and the Feds were in court trying to stop release of the trial data.
One would think that those that were duped into being vaccinated would be more pissed off about the fact that it doesn't do anything that they said it would. Teodorico even believes that it is the unvaccinated that are responsible for spreading COVID currently. Just in case you people in the experimental  gene therapy group missed it, the mRNA injection neither prevents the virus from being contracted, nor does it do ANYTHING to prevent you from spreading it after it fails to prevent you from getting it. You were lied to. Over and over and over again. And they pocketed billions and billions and billions of dollars, millions of which found their way into Fauci's  pocket. He funded the organization and labs that created the virus. He has tried to cover up the origin of the virus by funding papers written to promote the natural origin theory when he knew damn well where it came from. He has lied repeatedly since this thing started.

All of this unprecedented garbage over a virus with well over a 99% survival rate for the overwhelming majority and an average age of death(78) higher than the all cause mortality  average age of death(75).
It's just ridiculous how it was handled and it all comes down to money and control.

Offline Joseph Lijoi

• Commander
« Reply #178 on: March 08, 2023, 03:34:37 PM »

Regardless....
Fauci faked taking the vaccine.
Why would the head of the CDC do that...?
Why would the heads of the CDC pretend they had no idea how many of their own employees were vaxxed at the time they were questioned about this at a Senate Hearing...?

I also wonder why Fauci would fake taking a vaccine. What's in it for him?

Here is a link to a leftist rag called "Science".

https://www.science.org/content/article/almost-everything-tucker-carlson-said-about-anthony-fauci-week-was-misleading-or-false

Seems like a lot of these ideas are from a guy named Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson.

Amongst other things Tucker is famous for a segment that recommended tanning your balls. I did this and must have messed up somewhere. My balls were ok. The problem was with the head (not of the CDC). I went through an entire supply of Noxema skin cream in a week.

If you take Tuckers advice please be careful!

Offline Dennis Leonhardi

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • AirClassix on eBay
« Reply #179 on: March 08, 2023, 05:02:37 PM »
Fauci knew that more people died in the vaccine group than in the placebo group. Thats one of the reasons why Pfizer and the Feds were in court trying to stop release of the trial data.
One would think that those that were duped into being vaccinated would be more pissed off about the fact that it doesn't do anything that they said it would. Teodorico even believes that it is the unvaccinated that are responsible for spreading COVID currently. Just in case you people in the experimental  gene therapy group missed it, the mRNA injection neither prevents the virus from being contracted, nor does it do ANYTHING to prevent you from spreading it after it fails to prevent you from getting it. You were lied to. Over and over and over again. And they pocketed billions and billions and billions of dollars, millions of which found their way into Fauci's  pocket. He funded the organization and labs that created the virus. He has tried to cover up the origin of the virus by funding papers written to promote the natural origin theory when he knew damn well where it came from. He has lied repeatedly since this thing started.

All of this unprecedented garbage over a virus with well over a 99% survival rate for the overwhelming majority and an average age of death(78) higher than the all cause mortality  average age of death(75).
It's just ridiculous how it was handled and it all comes down to money and control.

y1 y1 y1 y1 y1

“I hope we don’t discover something really bad down the line” - Jordon Trishton Walker, Pfizer’s director of research and development for strategic operations and mRNA scientific planning.  Hope!?!

https://alphanews.org/pfizer-exec-tells-project-veritas-covid-jabs-have-concerning-impact-on-menstrual-cycles/

"Data from the Pentagon’s Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED) has been similarly alarming, showing that 2021 saw drastic spikes in a variety of diagnoses for serious medical issues over the previous five-year average, including hypertension (2,181%), neurological disorders (1,048%), multiple sclerosis (680%), Guillain-Barre syndrome (551%), breast cancer, (487%), female infertility (472%), pulmonary embolism (468%), migraines (452%), ovarian dysfunction (437%), testicular cancer (369%), and tachycardia (302%)."

https://alphanews.org/nbc-acknowledges-myocarditis-link-to-covid-19-vaccines/

Question for those with numbers: How many COVID patients in hospitals are actually being treated for adverse reactions to the COVID vaccines?  How many reported COVID deaths are actually due to adverse reactions to the COVID vaccines?  Think those numbers are reported?  Enquiring minds want to know ...

It's all about CONTROL.

Dennis
Think for yourself !  XXX might win the Nats, be an expert on designing, building, finishing, flying, tuning engines - but you might not wanna take tax advice from him.  Or consider his views on the climate to be fact ...

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #180 on: March 08, 2023, 05:25:41 PM »
I also wonder why Fauci would fake taking a vaccine. What's in it for him?

Here is a link to a leftist rag called "Science".

https://www.science.org/content/article/almost-everything-tucker-carlson-said-about-anthony-fauci-week-was-misleading-or-false

Seems like a lot of these ideas are from a guy named Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson.

Amongst other things Tucker is famous for a segment that recommended tanning your balls. I did this and must have messed up somewhere. My balls were ok. The problem was with the head (not of the CDC). I went through an entire supply of Noxema skin cream in a week.

If you take Tuckers advice please be careful!
At this point you might as well "Double Down" on your refusal to believe that Fauci faked getting the shot.
The video posted  that clearly shows he forgot which arm is supposed to hurt.....is not "an idea"...but keep telling yourself that.

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #181 on: March 08, 2023, 05:43:01 PM »
y1 y1 y1 y1 y1

“I hope we don’t discover something really bad down the line” - Jordon Trishton Walker, Pfizer’s director of research and development for strategic operations and mRNA scientific planning.  Hope!?!

https://alphanews.org/pfizer-exec-tells-project-veritas-covid-jabs-have-concerning-impact-on-menstrual-cycles/

"Data from the Pentagon’s Defense Medical Epidemiology Database (DMED) has been similarly alarming, showing that 2021 saw drastic spikes in a variety of diagnoses for serious medical issues over the previous five-year average, including hypertension (2,181%), neurological disorders (1,048%), multiple sclerosis (680%), Guillain-Barre syndrome (551%), breast cancer, (487%), female infertility (472%), pulmonary embolism (468%), migraines (452%), ovarian dysfunction (437%), testicular cancer (369%), and tachycardia (302%)."

https://alphanews.org/nbc-acknowledges-myocarditis-link-to-covid-19-vaccines/

Question for those with numbers: How many COVID patients in hospitals are actually being treated for adverse reactions to the COVID vaccines?  How many reported COVID deaths are actually due to adverse reactions to the COVID vaccines?  Think those numbers are reported?  Enquiring minds want to know ...

It's all about CONTROL.

Dennis

Dennis...Yep, we are supposed to believe that there has NOT been an increase in sudden death..especially cardio vascular events in young healthy people / extremely fit athletes.  ::)

https://www.biznews.com/health/2023/01/16/sudden-death-athletes#:~:text=Between%202021%20and%202022%2C%20more%20than%201%2C650%20professional,glorified%20mRNA%20COVID-19%20vaccines%20to%20the%20general%20public.

Offline Gerald Arana

• 23 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #182 on: March 08, 2023, 07:10:35 PM »
You say treatment protocols weren't developed yet. I say they refused to allow any type of early treatment and tried to cancel any doctors that went against the government. You mention Nobel prize in medicine which is exactly what was awarded to the man who invented Ivermectin. Then the government mouthpieces in the media called it horse de-wormer and said it was dangerous. Can anyone tell me another time in modern history where doctors were prevented from practicing medicine and prescribing drugs as they saw fit. You even had democrat governors sign orders to prevent pharmacies from dispensing them.
Now we see vaccinated people getting COVID over and over again. I don't know any unvaccinated people that have had it twice.
Now we have young vaccinated people and athletes dropping from myocarditis and blood clots caused by a vaccine that doesn't do any of the things that Fauci and others said it would do.
This vaccine has caused more injury and death than every other vaccine in history combined.

Right on Arlan!  y1

Jerry

Offline Joseph Lijoi

• Commander
« Reply #183 on: March 09, 2023, 10:38:48 AM »
At this point you might as well "Double Down" on your refusal to believe that Fauci faked getting the shot.
The video posted  that clearly shows he forgot which arm is supposed to hurt.....is not "an idea"...but keep telling yourself that.

I was trying to be funny. Your post has made me lose my sense of humor.
When you make an accusation that will put a person in danger, defame someone’s reputation, or cause civil unrest, the burden of proof lies squarely with you. When you make an accusation of criminal intent it is required that the preponderance of evidence reach a scintilla (spark). A photo shopped film is not considered evidence. The preponderance of evidence reached by what you have submitted is to that of a wet fart.
There are countries that are actively trying to interfere with American Democracy by influencing the political system. Disinformation on social media is one the tools of these countries
I would say that this video is potentially the creation of some foreign government or somebody whose only interest is getting YouTube hits or turning the United States into a neo Fascist clone of Hungary.

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #184 on: March 09, 2023, 11:47:47 AM »

A photo shopped film is not considered evidence.
I would say that this video is potentially the creation of some foreign government or somebody whose only interest is getting YouTube hits or turning the United States into a neo Fascist clone of Hungary.

Explain how you "photo shop" a right arm in place of a left arm... LL~
« Last Edit: March 09, 2023, 12:58:19 PM by Chuck Matheny »

Teodorico Terry

« Reply #185 on: March 09, 2023, 11:57:04 AM »
Dennis,

This is how your source rates, and off course the response will be that the fact checkers have an agenda, yada, yada, yada.....  There is always an excuse...

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/alpha-news/

Offline Dennis Leonhardi

• 24 supporter
  • Admiral
    • AirClassix on eBay
« Reply #186 on: March 09, 2023, 12:11:36 PM »
Dennis,

This is how your source rates, and off course the response will be that the fact checkers have an agenda, yada, yada, yada.....  There is always an excuse...

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/alpha-news/

DRIVE-BY SHOOTINGS

Yup, that's what I'm reminded of when we see the Terrys and Lijois of the internet post here.  They hop in, drop innuendo, implications and talking points and then run, completely lacking in intellectual integrity or the apparent interest (ability?) to carry on a factual discussion /debate.  Often accompanied by a serious case of TDS and ASSuming that anyone who disagrees with them is a Trump robot.

You have several questions to answer here.  Put on your big boy pants and be a MAN - put up or shut up.  NO excuses ...

Dennis

PS: I absolutely LOVE that the Minneapolis Star Tribune was asked to describe Alpha News.  They have such INTEGRITY that their CEO (?) - after violating a non-compete contract with the St. Paul Pioneer Press by bringing data from that organization to his new employer - was ordered by the courts TO VACATE HIS POSITION FOR ONE (1) YEAR! Look it up - you ever hear of that happening anywhere else?  Wanna talk about INTEGRITY?
Think for yourself !  XXX might win the Nats, be an expert on designing, building, finishing, flying, tuning engines - but you might not wanna take tax advice from him.  Or consider his views on the climate to be fact ...

Offline Steve Dwyer

• 2020 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #187 on: March 09, 2023, 04:42:45 PM »
Ok back to the Norfolk Southern.

A bi-partisan senate committee held a hearing today and CEO Shaw was "dragged over the tracks" and DID NOT PERFORM WELL. Shaw comes in "deeply sorry" but wouldn't endorse a new bill, the Railway Safety Act of 2023 to improve rail safety.

Sanders pressed Shaw on his commitment to pay for health care costs for Palestine residents, he wouldn't commit to, nor would he commit to assisting the affected homeowners with lost property values. People have argued there has been poor transparency on the part of the company. When asked today where the trucks are taking the the contaminated soil Shaw said "it's going somewhere but we don't know".  Shaw presented himself as a vague and evasive operator of a railroad that contaminated a community his train runs through. Using Bret Bucks favorite word, I'd say Shaw is feckless lacking character and responsibility.

Oh BTW, hours before Shaw met with the senate today his railroad had another derailment in Alabama. Somebody's going to have to pay the piper sooner or later.

Steve

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #188 on: March 09, 2023, 05:52:53 PM »

Oh BTW, hours before Shaw met with the senate today his railroad had another derailment in Alabama. Somebody's going to have to pay the piper sooner or later.

Steve

Have no fear...the consumers will ultimately pick up the tab.

Offline Steve Dwyer

• 2020 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #189 on: March 10, 2023, 08:42:25 AM »
The National Transportation Safety Board said on Tuesday it will begin a broad look at the company's safety culture — the first such investigation within the rail industry since 2014. The board said it has sent investigation teams to look into five significant accidents involving Norfolk Southern since December 2021

Keep you eyes on N-S CEO Shaw it's my bet he will be gone in the near future.

Steve

Offline Chuck Matheny

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #190 on: March 10, 2023, 05:58:05 PM »
I imagine the railroad will present a total of all miles they have logged since 2014 and of course a list of all the derailments and chemical spills.
Then do a little statistical math.
Then they will compare their track record with commercial trucks...?
Maybe even the motor vehicle safety records of those who are investigating them...?
I would rather spend my time looking  at all other countries that might have superior safety records and try to make sense as to how and why that is possible.

Offline katana

• Commander
« Reply #191 on: March 11, 2023, 06:04:50 AM »
As a European, I have no axe to grind but from just seeing many YT video's of railroad tracks all over the US, a lot of them are in a shocking state! Rotten and decaying ties, missing spikes and shoes barely held onto the ties which are sorely in need of re-ballasting to provide a firm bed. Some of the smaller 'backwoods' lines resemble tracks here that were disused decades ago and haven't received maintanence since - some of the sway and learching of locomotive / freight cars is alarming! But, from the BBC recently, they stated that the US has approximately 1700 notifiable derailments per year or nearly 5 every day! - i'm guessing that doesn't include the little non - newsworthy events? Now, whilst the UK is tiny compared to the US, being small means ANY event is newsworthy and from recent history, if we've have 5 - 10 derailments / year, we'd say it was a lot / too many! Our whole rail network, track and signalling, is controlled by one company and is responsible for maintanence, upkeep and regular replacement - particularly timber ties (sleepers as we call them) with concrete types and 600+ ft sections of welded rail etc. Whilst in the UK we maybe have a 50 / 50 split between passenger / freight usage, I'm sure a modest proportion of each ticket sold / ton of freight moved via a carrier is passed through to the RailTrack company. Maybe an example the US might care to adopt?

Offline GallopingGhostler

• 23 supporter
  • Captain
« Reply #192 on: March 11, 2023, 11:05:16 AM »
A fellow motorcycling friend of mine a decade ago was a train engineer for the local railroad. They closed our Clovis office and moved him to Amarillo, TX may be 7 years ago.

They had him working very long hours, was hardly home. He had a heart attack and had to have life saving surgery, was out for a couple months recuperating on sick leave. I gather that stress on the job did him in.

I'd never want to work for a private utility such as those US train companies. They work them to death with excessively long hours. They don't get holidays off. Their seniority rules requires one of them to retire, quit or die off before another can assume seniority. (Seniority helps to get preferred days off for holidays, etc. My friend had a dozen years in, but not enough for getting preferred days off.)

It is a wonder that there aren't more accidents, just saying. :o Seems the ultra wealthy who control these companies (stock holders, etc.) don't give a flying rip about the happiness of their workers, but how they can squeeze more work out of them without significantly increasing benefits, time off, retirement, and etc. It goes to show that their lack of benevolence, only interested in their bottom lines and agendas are more important than people's lives. It adds weight to the statement, "For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some have been led astray from the faith in their greed, and have pierced themselves through with many sorrows."  (1 Timothy 6:10 WEB) It makes one wonder how a Pandora's box of evil has been unleashed on us. ???

The gains made by unionization and salt of Christianity, which gave stability to marriages, employer and employee relationships, moral guidance in school teaching, "love your neighbor as yourself" have all eroded to nonexistence. Everything now is about the mighty buck / quid, lack of respect for privacy in the name of "security", vilification of people for their skin color through "justice quotas" (a moronic statement if I ever heard them! :X ). Wrong used to be judged by the actual crime committed, not some other flimsy excuse. n1 The honor of serving as a law enforcement officer has been given over to politics, causing many a fine officer to quit the force and find other work. >:(

I would say ditto to those who also do inspections of our infrastructure. Many a state engineer have warned the politicians that aging bridges needed repair/replacement, only to go unheeded for YEARS with catastrophic results, people dying needlessly. This is because these politicians only cared about actions to buy votes versus what overall benefits the peoples of their localities.

Offline Steve Dwyer

• 2020 supporter
  • Admiral
« Reply #193 on: March 12, 2023, 07:57:56 AM »
This is going to be a fun ride watching what comes out of the Norfolk-Southern's handling of the scrutiny they have fallen under. For them this is the tip of the iceberg, like a rash of pussy pimples that have started popping. Somewhere buried in corporate politics 101 you don't send a fall guy to a senate accident review hearing with only "I'm sorry, I'm sorry" he should be armed with a plan. The only plan Alan Shaw knows is how to increase business and profits. He's spent his career with N-S as a marketing guy, his out going predecessor endorsed him because he was good at instigating systems for streamlining volume and increasing profits.

Shaw should have furthered his interest in aerospace during college but God know Boeing has enough like him already. Guys like him look good sitting at the head of the board room table until all smiles begin to diminish. It's my take Shaw will not be able to manage his way out of this one. I don't think he knows the difference between a box car and a caboose let alone resolve the rolling dilemma he has in front of him. Sorry Alan you're now going to have to spend less time playing golf in Bedminster, NJ and sitting on the back of your best buds fan tail in the gulf catching Snapper. Yea we know having to sit and listen to the operations people in your RR is boring and no fun but it's a start, and who knows you may learn something other than shaking shareholder hands. Sorry for those here that think this is all about emotional sensationalism, it's really about people's safety and well being in the face of a corporate giant that's been left untouched with minimal restrictions for a very long, long time.

Steve

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here