News:

• June 29, 2024, 11:51:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: Team Trials  (Read 1004 times)

Offline Derek Barry

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Admiral
Team Trials
« on: August 04, 2011, 09:29:42 AM »
                                                                                                         2011 US Team Trails

The US Team Trials will be held on the September 9-11 with the 12th being the make-up day if needed.  The L-pad has been reserved starting on Thursday the 8th until Monday the 12th. I am not sure if it will be available for flying prior to those dates. If anyone is planning on being there early and wants to fly I can try to find out if that will be permitted.

The Pilots Meeting and weigh in will be held at 3:30 PM on Friday the 9th at AMA Headquarters. The room is located upstairs directly above the main desk.  Please be on time, the judges meeting will be held at 6 o'clock in the same room and we need to be finished and out of their way.

Registration: The cutoff for preregistration was August 1 so if you have not signed up yet you will have to pay a late fee. The late fee for Open contestants is 25 dollars and for Juniors it is 10 dollars. For Open contestants the total including the late fee is $125 and Juniors is $60. If you plan on flying you must register (at AMA Headquarters) before the 3:30 pilots meeting.

HELP: We need two people to be the official time keepers for the contest and one person to run the pull-test. If you plan on attending, and not flying I could certainly use the help. Please contact me if you are interested in either of these positions.

Thank you

Derek Barry

Offline Jeff Traxler

• T-Bone
  • 2019 supporter
  • Captain
Re: Team Trials
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 11:23:13 AM »
Hi Derek,
      I would like to volunteer and I sent you a PM,Jeff
If you wanna sing the blues(Fly Stunt) you gotta pay your dues and "I know it don't come easy"

Offline Derek Barry

• Admiral
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 11:41:35 AM »
THANK YOU JEFF!

I replied to your PM

Offline Derek Barry

• Admiral
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2011, 06:17:22 AM »
Ok. I have two people now, I just need one more!

Derek

Offline PJ Rowland

• AUS - 29541 AMA - 809970
  • Admiral
  • Melbourne - AUSTRALIA
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2011, 07:13:03 AM »
Id help you out.......... if I could..

Good luck to all those who will be flying in the Team trials..

I hope my friends do well.
If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” - Bruce Lee.

I Yearn for a world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned.

Offline Derek Barry

• Admiral
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2011, 04:57:54 AM »
Still looking for one more person to help out at the Team Trials................

Advertise Here
Tags:

Advertise Here